• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boss Key?

Beeker

Wild Card
Watching the direct feed that was on the home page as well as the GDC trailer, we see these doors in the dungeons. The ones with those odd holes where you use the WiiMotionPlus to turn an object to fit and open the door.

door1.jpg
GDC

door2b.jpg
E3

Considering both these places have this door, in what looks like different dungeons, could this possibly be what the Boss Key will be for this game?

ETA: I also seemed to noticed in the dungeon demoed at E3 (the Sky Temple), you find the piece that fits into the hole in the door in a chest.

agree, but I dont think it will be only for the boss, for example, the door in the first image looks more like a dungeon entrace

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I think so too. That Golden Sculpture [in the Sky Temple, at least] was contained within a chest that looked remarkably similar to the chest that held the Boss/Big Keys in Twilight Princess.

I wonder how this would work with this new change in the traditional formula of dungeons. Like, will there actually be a typical Boss Room at the end(?) of each dungeon? Will some dungeons have TWO Bosses (not including mini-bosses). I guess that would imply multiple uses for the new "puzzle keys" (Boss Keys (?)).

The chest to get the "key" in the demo looked a lot like the chests with the boss key in TP. I do like the idea of having multiple uses for it, though more then likely this is just a new form of the boss key that uses the motion+ controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom