• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Boss Fight! Who Do You Thing Would Win?

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
Hi there!

There are plenty of enemies in LoZ, some strong, some weak, some crappy, some real badass. The question is easy: from your experience fighting them, which one do you think would be the strongest/smartest/most fit for battle?

So say: let's put all the enemies from LoZ (and that includes everyone, from the meanest boss to the weakest deku scrub) in a very large room (with water corners, sand corners, fire corners... a bit of everything, to even the odds), and the Triforce in the middle, ready for the winner. There can be alliances and betrayal, and cheating is expected. Who'd get it and why?

--I titled it Boss Fight because I assume the bosses have more chances to win, but who knows what some apparently innocent Chu can do to get the Triforce...:D

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
I bet you a bombskit would get the Triforce because it would just run faster than anything else and grab it.
Bombskit%20copy.png

Bombskits...

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Thread over. That's it. She has the answer and the answer is Floormaster! Good game everyone :) ((((this isn't sarcasm))))

Haha thanks ScouseOctorok my Liverpudlian friend ;)

But as great as Imprisoned and HylianHero's arguments are, I'm sticking with Floormaster. Also on the basis it would jump out of nowhere and scare the other monsters away.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Honestly, considering the fact that Ganondorf already HAS the Triforce of Power, all he needs to do is overpowere the competition. Not much more to it, really.

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
Haha thanks ScouseOctorok my Liverpudlian friend ;)

But as great as Imprisoned and HylianHero's arguments are, I'm sticking with Floormaster. Also on the basis it would jump out of nowhere and scare the other monsters away.

Please, call me Forest :) But, seriously. I don't think there's much more that could beat a Floormaster. Especially one from WW.

ILU

i luv u
Please, call me Forest :) But, seriously. I don't think there's much more that could beat a Floormaster. Especially one from WW.

Couldn't a redead scare them frozen in place? Honestly, I think a miniblin might be able to just sneak past all the fighters and nab it...

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
Couldn't a redead scare them frozen in place? Honestly, I think a miniblin might be able to just sneak past all the fighters and nab it...

The Floor Masters from WW are in the floor though. And they can move around while inside their little abyss/nether. You can't affect them while their in that area and they move fairly fast, if a little bit jerkily.

Lewmonkaizer

luminouskaiser
I put my bet on the Buzz Blob, touch it or attack it, you get electrocuted, and if it touches every enemy on his path he would be able to get all the way to the get the Triforce, soooo... Buzz Blob GO!

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
im gonna go with the floor master, i freakin hate them things but in a discussion like this, i gotta say i think he would win!

wind_waker__floor_master_by_peteyxkid-d58fuzb.png

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die

I was originally going to say redead, but the're so slow I don't think they'd be that effective. Each redead could only attack one other monster at a time, and if we're assuming there's one of each monster in the room, that one redead would be distracted and easily overpowered while it only killed one monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom