• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Boss Casualties

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I never felt bad for any boss, but I certainly was very pleased (in an evil way :devil:) when I beat that fish in MM.....c'mon...admit it....you all did too!

why did all the other bosses burst and died, but dodongo didnt die and just sank in the lava. why didnt he burst?

Well not all "burst", some disintegrated, but I think that's really just making use of the lava. And that's a really cool and painful death you gotta admit that. Although, now that I think about it, the one death of a boss that you have blow up bombs in their stomach and they don't explode? That is strange.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well not all "burst", some disintegrated, but I think that's really just making use of the lava. And that's a really cool and painful death you gotta admit that. Although, now that I think about it, the one death of a boss that you have blow up bombs in their stomach and they don't explode? That is strange.

Dude, your bomb bag in the game is made out of a Dodongo's stomach. So, that adds some points on the why he didn't die the first bomb you throw inside of him. I mean, a stomach must be really tough to hold 30 bombs, and a bomb exploding.:thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom