• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Boss Casualties

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
King Dodongo had a painful death. first his stomach explodes several times then he rolls into the lava on accident because he's dissoriented by the pain and unrolls again while swimming in super hot lava (that has to hurt). I have to say the OoT bosses have a more gruesome death than other bosses. The bosses in TP for example (except for zant and ganondorf) simply explode.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
now that I realized it the bosses from OoT die harshly escpecially king dodongo and gohma just gets hit in the eye with a sling shot phantom ganon nothing really bad about his death but in PH the bosses just kinda dissapaer

I never had any sympathy for the bosses, but yeah I would say that Volvagia had the most gruesome/painful death of all; burning from the inside out until you fall into pieces, then your head burns off, and still you have enough life to partially close your eyes. Yep, that had to suck.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I never really cared whether I hurt the bosses' feeling or not. I enjoy killing them and watching them die.:devil: OoT definitely had the most gruesome, and therefore awesome, boss deaths out of all the Zelda games. Especially the Barinade battle cause it was all splodey and it's guts flew all over the place. Epic. =P

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Yeah, all the other games (however, I haven't played Majora's Mask yet) don't have enough gruesome deaths (With the exception of Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. I forgive them. The game's graphics wouldn't mesh with gruesome deaths.), and I want my bosses to DIE a SLOW and PAINFUL death!

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Oh, you haven't played MM?What are you waiting for?

Armohgohma in TP was a creepy boss and had a very decent death, i think it is my favorite one in the Game, also, Ganondorf has an excellent death

octorok74

TETTAC
King Dodongo's death was gruesome, because lava is very painful, and I did feel bad for him, but I felt worse for Volvagia. I mean Volvagia got bashed in the head with the megaton hammer like 8 or 9 times and then he was so disorriented that he set himself on fire. Plus, when Volvagia's head falls off, it kind of freaked me out when his mouth moved.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I never had any sympathy for the bosses, but yeah I would say that Volvagia had the most gruesome/painful death of all; burning from the inside out until you fall into pieces, then your head burns off, and still you have enough life to partially close your eyes. Yep, that had to suck.
that is a gruesome way to prove it :kawaii: and if NAVI:fairy:was aboss I wouldn't feel sorry for her at all:devil::lol:she deserved it

As said previously, I don't really feel anything for the bosses, I don't particularly hate them, either.

i think that Ganon had a pretty gruesome death, especially in his final form. I mean, Link basically butchers him in the final cut-scene. In general it wasn't that gruesome, but for a Zelda game, I think it was.

I think Barinade had one of the most gruesome, maybe even more so than Ganon. At the end, he explodes, and leaves a green, gore like substance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom