• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Boss Casualties

I never felt sorry for the bosses or anything. Most of them were just monsters, and the few that weren't were likely very evil.

Well... I take that back. I felt a little bad for Phantom Ganon. He/it was created by Ganon and then banished just like that. He obviously didn't care about it at all, and it looked like it suffered.

The most gruesome deaths in my opinion would probably be King Dodongo's and Barinade's. Seriously. What the hell happened there? o_O

Whoops, didn't notice what board I was on.

In that case, none of them. Crushed em all.
Spoken like a true adventurer. :xd:

Yeah, I generally didn't feel sorry for them. I just saw them as cool death scenes for evil monsters. Though reading this topic I did realize that several of the deaths were brutal, and I did feel a little sorry for Phantom Ganon, as I stated above.

mewtwolord

Hello World
I never really cared whether I hurt the bosses' feeling or not. I enjoy killing them and watching them die.:devil: OoT definitely had the most gruesome, and therefore awesome, boss deaths out of all the Zelda games. Especially the Barinade battle cause it was all splodey and it's guts flew all over the place. Epic. =P

LOL it went slodey.yeah I never cared about any of the bosses just sat there and said how ya like it now.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
The more you think about it. Isn´t it kind of bizarre that so many zelda bosses got their eyes as their weak spots. The bizarre thing is not that the eyes are sensible but that you hit em there!

Who feels sorry for a boss? I enter the boss room and 1 thought goes through my mind. " snuff the ******* out." What are we expected to do, give them a gravestone and a funeral?

S

stalfo7

Gohma gets stabbed repeatedly in the eyeball and then dissolves into dust. That would suck.

King Dodongo is burned and molten alive in a fiery pit. That would suck.

Barinade explodes into a gory mess. That would suck.

Phantom Ganon is banished into the void. That would really suck.

Volvagia gets her head bashed in with a hammer, then is burned alive. That would suck.

Morpha gets slashed alot then explodes. Probably the least harsh of them all.

Bongo Bongo is already "dead" so he doesnt count :lol:

Twinrova gets cut up alot and then goes.... to heaven? I would think that would be the wrong place...

And Ganondorf gets beaten up, pukes up blood, turns into Ganon, gets hammered, and dies by being stabbed repeatedly in the face. Yeah... that would suck.

So your definitely right, the boss deaths sure are pretty violent :clap:

LucarioMaster

lucario shoen
Gohma gets stabbed repeatedly in the eyeball and then dissolves into dust. That would suck.

King Dodongo is burned and molten alive in a fiery pit. That would suck.

Barinade explodes into a gory mess. That would suck.

Phantom Ganon is banished into the void. That would really suck.

Volvagia gets her head bashed in with a hammer, then is burned alive. That would suck.

Morpha gets slashed alot then explodes. Probably the least harsh of them all.

Bongo Bongo is already "dead" so he doesnt count :lol:

Twinrova gets cut up alot and then goes.... to heaven? I would think that would be the wrong place...

And Ganondorf gets beaten up, pukes up blood, turns into Ganon, gets hammered, and dies by being stabbed repeatedly in the face. Yeah... that would suck.

So your definitely right, the boss deaths sure are pretty violent :clap:

they may be viloent but they are AWESOME! :) however phantom ganon being stuck in a hole in between dementions that would realy suck, if you got stuck in there with him that is

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I laughed when Twinrova was defeated but their bickering goes on and on and on and it did annoy me.I wish I could replay that boss, and I know some people that would re-battle that boss just for the ending. it was awesome.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I never feel bad for any of the bosses because they usually get the first punch and then I'm like, ''Oh, it's on like donkey kong punk.'' Haha! I usually celebrate whenever I beat a boss, it's like my glory day :) I'm on the Shadow Temple now, I'm really scared of it so it will be a big deal when I beat the boss. I will like throw a party ahaha!

Last edited:

www.zeldainmypocket.com
I'd say the OoS one when you cut off it's head, and then all of the flesh flys off and the bones that are left crumple to the floor. (Yes, I know that I sound like a six-year-old typing this.)

Kybyrian

I never really feel sorry for any of the bosses in the game, but then again I never really feel sorry for anything in video games. I do agree with some earlier statements where people said that OoT had some of the most gruesome deaths. Falling into lava probably isn't the best. And hey, getting poked in the eye isn't very pleasant, much less getting hit square on the bare eye with a Slingshot.

S

SethOmega

Definately Barinade.eeeeeeeewwwww. And when you see Phantom Ganon die, it makes me think about Weegee...I need help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom