• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Boss Casualties

octorok74

TETTAC
I just started over my OOT file and was in Dodongo's Cavern. After I beat King Dodongo and watched him sink into the lava, I was wondering about how gruesome King Dodongo's death was. After that I looked back at all the bosses and how they died. Almost all of their deathes were gruesome. So what are your ideas on this topic. Which boss do you think had the most gruesome death or which one did you feel bad for the most.

I dont really feel much for bosses, except hate whn I cant beat them. I wonder where the bosses come from?

A

Alkarius

Ganon makes them. I feel little or nothing for bosses, but King Dogondo's death HAD to of been painful, especially since he's stuck in molten-rock forever.

I don't care about bosses much. I think whoa that was a cool battle not get me out of here with my new heart container. So I really don't pay attention to their deaths.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I didn't think it was that gruesome. The only gruesom boss defeat, is in OoT. When you beat Ganon and he dies, he coughs up blood. Some people may consider that to be gruesome.

Agreed. Although Dodongo was merely uncincious whne he fell in the lava right? So he wouldnt feel pain from lava, seeing as how he can shoot flames, so surely lava cant hurt him ? Although, trapped under molten lava he wouldve slowly, agonizingly starved.....

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Of course he's taking a bath with is rubber duck xd...Anyways, i don't feel pitty for any of the bosses, they all deserved to die!

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
A lot of the bosses needed to die! I mean, Ghoma killed the Deku Tree, King Dodongo almost starved the Gorons, Barniade was giving Jabu-Jabu some uneasiness, Phantom Ganon was terrorising the Kokiri, Volvagia was about to feast upon the Gorons, Morpha almost made the Zora's an extinct species and hurt Lake Hylia's tourist industry, Bongo Bongo almost destroied Kakriko Village, Kotake and Konume supported Ganondorf, and Ganondorf almost wiped Hyrule off the map. They all needed to die a slow and painful death! Only Twinrova didn't suffer a slow and painful death. Please, tell me how they went to Heaven, they should've burned in heck!

And Skull Kid, Phantom Ganon is now playing vollyball with himself in the void between realms.

I never feel sorry for the bosses after they die, for two reasons: 1. they were trying to KILL me! and 2. it's a video game.
There are some pretty gruesome scenes after you defeat bosses though. I mean, remember Barinade? It gets gigantic boil-type things everywhere, and then it explodes :yuck:.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well your right about barinade and I think shadow link was harder than most of the bosses I've battled but I'm only in karokio well so I"m not that far and I"m really gonna enjoy the spirit temple boss with the mirror shield I know that

I feel bad for a lot of things. Bosses were actually one of them.

OoT I've always found to have the most "gruesome" deaths, I guess Ganondorf was just more pissed in that game. And yes, Mr. Dodongo's death was pretty bad. Rolled into lava, gets stuck in hardening lava, dies in lava and stays there forever.

Not that nice.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Yes the most gruesome eath would be ganon for me.

But i really like the death of Barniade a well. Lets just say its quite unique.
he whole dungeon was inside a big giant figh and became ill because of a giant parasite, and link was like the ultimate pil to make Jabu Jabe better.
And then the death well, i dunno how to say it in words but its awsome how they came up with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom