• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boss Battle Idea

how good is this idea

• ninja stats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cool

• bad

• awful

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my friend keep telling there should be a boss battle that take place in a chest you open

the order of how it should happen

1. you get the boss key / item thingy for the boss door
2. you open the boss door
3. you find a chest in the middle
4. you open the chest
5. big hand grabs you in the chest
6. boss battle in the chest

what do you think?
o.o . . . .or :) . . . or :( . . or :yuck:
ninja . . cool . . . bad . . . awful
stats

I don't think it should be a boss battle, but maybe a Lizalfos could come out or something, you know, something smaller~

It sounds kind of cool, but it would'nt be much of a surprise, considering the chest is in the boss room.

I want to see the chest be an enemy that appears all over a game after a certain point. Perhaps its first appearance could be a miniboss in the boss key chest.

I think that would be cool if you opened up the boss key chest and you fell in as he grabs in for the key.

I had another idea for a boss battle though:
I think it should be a giant keese and have lights all around it. You have to turn the lights on so it gets confused and then you can shoot it with arrows or hookshot to hurt it until the lights go out in maybe 5 or 10 seconds. You could turn the lights on by hitting switches( you know the ones from oot and mm). If you can't defeat him in a certain amount of time, then he makes little keese start to attack you.

It sounds kind of neat, but I suppose it would really depend on how the boss battle actually plays out, not just how the boss battle is started...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom