• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Borderlands 2

With Borderlands 2 estimated to be released in 43 days, what does everyone think of what we've seen so far and has anyone else pre-ordered it? I thought that Borderlands was an amazing game, with what I believe to be a terrible ending being the exception. Each of the characters changes the way I play the game with gives it a great amount of potential to replay it. I'm assuming that Borderlands 2 will do the same, except even more so due to the 5th class option that will be available. I think that it is a good thing that the original for Vault Hunters are being kept in the game as people who give out quests. It's better than just pretending that they never existed and not mentioning them at all.

I'm quite excited to see what the new characters are going to be like, particularly Zero, considering he seems to have had the biggest change from any character in the original. I'm a little disappointed in Axton though, he seems to me like he is just going to be Roland with a different skin, hopefully his special ability proves me wrong. I'm looking forward to playing as the other three though.

I'm quite pleased that they are going to make it much better for the PC too, instead of just having what was quite obviously a port of the game. They made a love letter of sorts which was written by Clap Trap explaining that they are going to give the PC community a game that is built around PC gaming as well as the consoles. It was annoying to play the original and notice how unwell certain aspects worked with the PC.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All I can really say at this point is, if Borderlands 2 is going to be anything like its predecessor, I'll enjoy the game to no end. Especially if there is offline split screen multiplayer. I'll leave the game and all info completely unspoiled, though, just so I can savor it if/when I get the game. :)

I really dislike that they making the game better for PC. I mean, yeah, PC if you have the money and time invested is obviously better so why should you play a watered down console version, but in the grand scheme of things these additions to PC game only serve to fuel the ego of PC players, and as an up and coming PC gamer myself, it doesn't reflect well on me because I'm called all sorts of names.

All I can really say at this point is, if Borderlands 2 is going to be anything like its predecessor, I'll enjoy the game to no end. Especially if there is offline split screen multiplayer. I'll leave the game and all info completely unspoiled, though, just so I can savor it if/when I get the game. :)

I really dislike that they making the game better for PC. I mean, yeah, PC if you have the money and time invested is obviously better so why should you play a watered down console version, but in the grand scheme of things these additions to PC game only serve to fuel the ego of PC players, and as an up and coming PC gamer myself, it doesn't reflect well on me because I'm called all sorts of names.

PC is ahead of consoles in term of power. Why should PC gamers have a watered down version of a console game. :lol:
Battlefield 3 was also a game that was ahead of the console version. You will just have to deal, with the fact that PC gamers have better rigs, than consoles. Don't pay attention to those PC Egotists. :lol:

I believe the future for borderlands is looking good. :lol:
The first borderlands had great gameplay, I couldn't help feeling when playing borderlands that much could be improved on. Borderlands 2 does this, so I'm thrilled. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom