• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*ShyHo was busy texting his wife*
ShyHo: Hey, uh, I was trying to buy crap condos in New Donk City, and they turned me down because they thought I was a criminal. Could you do it?
Lenna: Sure. *Calls New Donk City Real Estate*
Lenna: Hello, I’d like to purchase some luxury condos in New Donk City please.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*ShyHo was busy texting his wife*
ShyHo: Hey, uh, I was trying to buy crap condos in New Donk City, and they turned me down because they thought I was a criminal. Could you do it?
Lenna: Sure. *Calls New Donk City Real Estate*
Lenna: Hello, I’d like to purchase some luxury condos in New Donk City please.
New Donk Real Estate Guy: Uh... may I ask who's calling to try and buy multiple luxury condominiums?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
New Donk Real Estate Guy: Uh... may I ask who's calling to try and buy multiple luxury condominiums?
Lenna: My name's Lenna Charlotte Tycoon, and I'm one of the nobility of the Kingdom of Tycoon. My elder sister is the queen.

AwdryFan1997

Lenna: My name's Lenna Charlotte Tycoon, and I'm one of the nobility of the Kingdom of Tycoon. My elder sister is the queen.
New Donk City Real Estate Guy: Your name is Tycoon? You understand monopolies are illegal in Metro Kingdom, right?

AwdryFan1997

Lenna: That's just my last name. I am well aware monopolies are illegal in New Donk City.
New Donk City Real Estate Guy: Uh, why are you buying multiple condos? It's pretty unpractical to have multiple homes, unless you're starting a monopoly...

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
New Donk City Real Estate Guy: Uh, why are you buying multiple condos? It's pretty unpractical to have multiple homes, unless you're starting a monopoly...
Lenna: Ok, never mind. Gimme some crap condo building, I wanna renovate it so that the value of the buildings around it will go up, encouraging people to buy more houses around it.

AwdryFan1997

Lenna: Ok, never mind. Gimme some crap condo building, I wanna renovate it so that the value of the buildings around it will go up, encouraging people to buy more houses around it.
New Donk Real Estate Guy: Now, listen, I don't know what corrupt business you're trying to start, Ms. Tycoon, but now is really not a good time to call. We're under high alert. A terrorist just attempted to purchase the home of one of our most prolific clients.

Gorozoron

wild ride
* Meanwhile at HasbroMustRuleAll HQ *
Monopoly man : Is someone trying to make a monopoly! my money senses are tingling
* Meanwhile at Square HQ *
Scrooge: Well ya lassys going to attack?! * Grips blade he took from the sephiroth clone he killed *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom