• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
I constantly felt like a pawn when moderating this thread, all this time it felt like AwdryFan1997 was in control of the RP and not myself. I was simply a guy who went along with every decision and when a 12-year old boy came along AwdryFan sided with him. I couldn't give either criticism, negotiating was out the window with Gorozoron because he's only 12 and is underaged and immature. So, **** me and **** you.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I constantly felt like a pawn when moderating this thread, all this time it felt like AwdryFan1997 was in control of the RP and not myself. I was simply a guy who went along with every decision and when a 12-year old boy came along AwdryFan sided with him. I couldn't give either criticism, negotiating was out the window with Gorozoron because he's only 12 and is underaged and immature. So, **** me and **** you.
Not my fault I started democracy.

AwdryFan1997

Not my fault you're a communist, a political system that has been responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths throughout human history. Far, FAR from being democratic in the slightest.
Oh, you capitalist pigdog. Do you even know what communism is?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Oh, you capitalist pigdog. Do you even know what communism is?
Communism is a political system where all is equal except only the highest guys get rich and everybody else gets poor, should you dare criticize the government, you get executed or sent to a concentration camp. Mass censorship and anti-free speech laws are also enacted.

AwdryFan1997

Communism is a political system where all is equal except only the highest guys get rich and everybody else gets poor, should you dare criticize the government, you get executed or sent to a concentration camp. Mass censorship and anti-free speech laws are also enacted.
Communism is a system that a lot of people thought sounded cool, so crazy dictators made it their slogan knowing that people would flock to their side under the false pretense of freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom