• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
" Penny ": Great!
*It is just then that Doug Moblinn and "Army" D. Fender enter the room in a panic.*

Doug: Fred!

Army: Moses!

Kooploz: SOUND THE ALARM!

*Take leaps over to a P-Switch and headbonks it. Alarms begin ringing across the building.*

Kooploz: Places, everyone!

*The alarms stop as Moses Waddington enters the front door.*

Kooploz: Penny, this is your first day, so this is the perfect time to be introduced to Mr. Waddington, my aforementioned charity manager and primary source of income. He-

*Moses Waddington bursts into the room.*

Waddington: Hello, Frederick.

Gorozoron

wild ride
*It is just then that Doug Moblinn and "Army" D. Fender enter the room in a panic.*

Doug: Fred!

Army: Moses!

Kooploz: SOUND THE ALARM!

*Take leaps over to a P-Switch and headbonks it. Alarms begin ringing across the building.*

Kooploz: Places, everyone!

*The alarms stop as Moses Waddington enters the front door.*

Kooploz: Penny, this is your first day, so this is the perfect time to be introduced to Mr. Waddington, my aforementioned charity manager and primary source of income. He-

*Moses Waddington bursts into the room.*

Waddington: Hello, Frederick.
*" Penny " stands there more than a little phased *
" Penny " : H-Hello
And I just realized I made her undercover name fit with the money theme that was completely unintentional

AwdryFan1997

*" Penny " stands there more than a little phased *
" Penny " : H-Hello
And I just realized I made her undercover name fit with the money theme that was completely unintentional
*Waddington's tired eyes slowly turn to Penny, with ice-cold anger.*

Waddington: Is your name Frederick C. Kooploz?

Kooploz: Ah, Moses, h-hello. Please, feel free to have a seat in one of these chairs!

*Take, Doug and Army all maintain composure. Moses Waddington isn't as scary as, say, Julius Kooploz, since he's not going to inherit the company. The worst he can do is destroy it.*

Waddington: This mutually beneficial partnership, Frederick... it's gone from both of us increasing our riches to you increasing your riches and me being able to manipulate you into doing whatever I please.

Kooploz: Well, yes, it's like that sometimes... not that that's a problem, of course!

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Waddington's tired eyes slowly turn to Penny, with ice-cold anger.*

Waddington: Is your name Frederick C. Kooploz?

Kooploz: Ah, Moses, h-hello. Please, feel free to have a seat in one of these chairs!

*Take, Doug and Army all maintain composure. Moses Waddington isn't as scary as, say, Julius Kooploz, since he's not going to inherit the company. The worst he can do is destroy it.*

Waddington: This mutually beneficial partnership, Frederick... it's gone from both of us increasing our riches to you increasing your riches and me being able to manipulate you into doing whatever I please.

Kooploz: Well, yes, it's like that sometimes... not that that's a problem, of course!
* " Penny " stops eye contact with Waddington *
Penny: ( In her head ) ( Yeesh )

AwdryFan1997

* " Penny " stops eye contact with Waddington *
Penny: ( In her head ) ( Yeesh )
Made a wiki article for Waddington: https://boos-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/Moses_Waddington

Waddington: You know, Fred, if our schemes are leaked to the press...

Kooploz: Don't worry, you don't need to remind me!

Doug: And he doesn't need to worry, either. He's got the best legal team that money could buy.

Waddington: Then how come I've got better?

Gorozoron

wild ride

AwdryFan1997

Waddington: I'm going to get down to business, Fred. I'm gonna raise the stakes. And so I'm giving up an extra 5% of the revenue. You'll now get 95% of all profit from our little "charity". You get more, and you get more to lose.

Kooploz: Y, yes, Moses... thank you...

*With the terms settled, Waddington immediately leaves. Frederick Kooploz faints.*

Take: This isn't going as well as I thought it would.

AwdryFan1997

*Kooploz slowly gets up, feeling light-headed.*

Kooploz: Hey, you, new employee I still don't know the name of... you're free to go, I'm closing our offices early today... I need to lie down...

Take: Doug, I hope you're ready for another legal case, because I can tell that this is not going to go well.

Doug: Oh, that's obvious.

Army: Hey, if anything goes wrong, we just burn everything down and make all of our money back.

Take: Army, that's illegal!

Army: Why do you think Doug and I left Hyrule? I accused a poor family of insurance fraud after burning their house down!

Doug: I was the prosecutor he hired. We somehow won the case, but to say the least, the general populace was very unhappy.

Take: Gee, I wonder why. For a lawyer and an insurance agent, you two are some of the least lawful people I know.

*None of the three seem to realize that "Penny" is still in the room.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom