• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
* Also somewhere with a guy who's dad hates a place starting with a F *
Mike : YEEEEEE * He runs past Frederick * FINALLY DONE WITH MY SHIFT
*Kooploz watches Mike run by, and decides it's better not to question it.*

Kooploz: Take, how's the charity going?

Take: You're calling it that?

Kooploz: The Feds could be watching us from anywhere.

Take: You're insane...

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Kooploz watches Mike run by, and decides it's better not to question it.*

Kooploz: Take, how's the charity going?

Take: You're calling it that?

Kooploz: The Feds could be watching us from anywhere.

Take: You're insane...
Mike : Hello Turtle man! I just got my payment * he holds out a soggy piece of butter , it has a sticker with a sentence written in sharpie " From : Somewhere else than here" * Heh heh jealous? * He doesn't even wait for fred to answer * (To Himself out loud) Risking my life for this was totally worth it!

AwdryFan1997

Mike : Hello Turtle man! I just got my payment * he holds out a soggy piece of butter , it has a sticker with a sentence written in sharpie " From : Somewhere else than here" * Heh heh jealous? * He doesn't even wait for fred to answer * (To Himself out loud) Risking my life for this was totally worth it!
*An awful and ridiculous thought then struck Kooploz.*

Kooploz: Are you a government spy?

By the way, I've finally updated the rules. Hopefully what occurred in the previous thread will not occur here. Unrelated, but does anyone ever wonder who these "guest" users are?
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 5.59.40 PM.png

Gorozoron

wild ride
*An awful and ridiculous thought then struck Kooploz.*

Kooploz: Are you a government spy?

By the way, I've finally updated the rules. Hopefully what occurred in the previous thread will not occur here. Unrelated, but does anyone ever wonder who these "guest" users are?
View attachment 47025
Mike : No I don't think so * Mike wouldn't really be a good spy , he forgets his name every week and he's totally not a android! he just uh doesn't like water *
Mike : Heh * He gleefully skips away a drip of the soggy butter lands on Fred's shell *

AwdryFan1997

Mike : No I don't think so * Mike wouldn't really be a good spy , he forgets his name every week and he's totally not a android! he just uh doesn't like water *
Mike : Heh * He gleefully skips away a drip of the soggy butter lands on Fred's shell *
Kooploz: Disgusting!

Take: Alright, I'm on the phone with your "charity" manager...

Kooploz: Ah, yes, Moses Waddington.

Take (on phone, despite not having hands or ears): Hello, Mr. Waddington... Yes... well- I mean-

*Kooploz watches the phone conversation with concern.*

Take: Mr. Waddington, I assure you... He didn't mean t- I... Mis- You're going to...

*Kooploz doesn't like it when people are going to do anything, thus now he is afraid.*

Gorozoron

wild ride
Kooploz: Disgusting!

Take: Alright, I'm on the phone with your "charity" manager...

Kooploz: Ah, yes, Moses Waddington.

Take (on phone, despite not having hands or ears): Hello, Mr. Waddington... Yes... well- I mean-

*Kooploz watches the phone conversation with concern.*

Take: Mr. Waddington, I assure you... He didn't mean t- I... Mis- You're going to...

*Kooploz doesn't like it when people are going to do anything, thus now he is afraid.*
* Meanwhile with Mike *
Mike : Wooo
Elizabeth : * running at Mike * So- * gets run over *
Mike : Heh bye clown thing
* the robot fusion thing is crushed *
Mike : Ah * He intently looks at his precious butter *
* suddenly a suspicious man walks up to Mike *
??? : Hello, you're Mike correct?
Mike : Uh....UMM... * he forgot * uh no Jeremy.A
??? : So you're still a afton correct and you hang with this Mike man correct?
Jeremy(Mike) : Yeah...Yeah!
??? : I work for the mushroom kingdom government and I'm on the hunt for a Fred Kooploz and this Mike seems to have info on him
Jeremy(Mike) : Ooo yeah he's the turtle man with the shell could it be that fake red shell I gave him when I drew fanart? and he's in that fancy building with the dudes in suits
??? : Thanks! * He goes to where Fred is *

AwdryFan1997

* Meanwhile with Mike *
Mike : Wooo
Elizabeth : * running at Mike * So- * gets run over *
Mike : Heh bye clown thing
* the robot fusion thing is crushed *
Mike : Ah * He intently looks at his precious butter *
* suddenly a suspicious man walks up to Mike *
??? : Hello, you're Mike correct?
Mike : Uh....UMM... * he forgot * uh no Jeremy.A
??? : So you're still a afton correct and you hang with this Mike man correct?
Jeremy(Mike) : Yeah...Yeah!
??? : I work for the mushroom kingdom government and I'm on the hunt for a Fred Kooploz and this Mike seems to have info on him
Jeremy(Mike) : Ooo yeah he's the turtle man with the shell could it be that fake red shell I gave him when I drew fanart? and he's in that fancy building with the dudes in suits
??? : Thanks! * He goes to where Fred is *
I'm still indecisive on Kooploz's shell color tbh.

Kooploz: Uh, hello?

*In the background, Take walks away to continue his negotiations with Waddington in privacy.*

Gorozoron

wild ride
I'm still indecisive on Kooploz's shell color tbh.

Kooploz: Uh, hello?

*In the background, Take walks away to continue his negotiations with Waddington in privacy.*
??? : Oh I want to apply to work here * She Smiles * * She was in a completely different outfit than before , looking like any other rando on the street *
* She was a spy sent from the mushroom kingdom hailing from B.B.Q. ( place in a game) *
??? : The name is " Penny " * this was a fake name *
" Penny " : what jobs are open!

AwdryFan1997

??? : Oh I want to apply to work here * She Smiles * * She was in a completely different outfit than before , looking like any other rando on the street *
* She was a spy sent from the mushroom kingdom hailing from B.B.Q. ( place in a game) *
??? : The name is " Penny " * this was a fake name *
" Penny " : what jobs are open!
Kooploz: Well, since you're a random person I just met off the street, I suppose I'll make you the manager of my top-secret evil plan. Would you like me to give you all of the details of the various unsavory schemes I have been engaging in?

AwdryFan1997

" Penny " : Yes oh most definitely
Kooploz: Well, in order to get more money, I've been holding a fundraiser called "Feeding the Hungry" that simply goes straight to my pocket. My charity manager, Moses Waddington, is also a known criminal wanted for theft and extortion. The charity makes five million coins a month, and absolutely none of it goes to the poor people that the name deliberately falsely implies would be the ones benefited. It's the most brilliant plan ever concocted!

Gorozoron

wild ride
Kooploz: Well, in order to get more money, I've been holding a fundraiser called "Feeding the Hungry" that simply goes straight to my pocket. My charity manager, Moses Waddington, is also a known criminal wanted for theft and extortion. The charity makes five million coins a month, and absolutely none of it goes to the poor people that the name deliberately falsely implies would be the ones benefited. It's the most brilliant plan ever concocted!
" Penny " : Woah awesome (In Her head ) ( This guy has to be playing some mind games , no one could be this dumb )

AwdryFan1997

" Penny " : Woah awesome (In Her head ) ( This guy has to be playing some mind games , no one could be this dumb )
Kooploz: (I've got to be playing mind games, certainly not even I can be this dumb...)

*Take re-enters.*

Take: Uh, Moses said he's going to be stopping by later today to discuss the... charity...

*Take tries to be careful about what he says around this newcomer.*

Kooploz: Well, that should be interesting. Luckily, I just hired someone to aid in handling the fundraiser.

Take: Fred, you didn't just tell that stranger all of the charity's most important and SECRET details, did you?

Kooploz: Um...

*Take is in a state of pure disbelief.*

Gorozoron

wild ride
Kooploz: (I've got to be playing mind games, certainly not even I can be this dumb...)

*Take re-enters.*

Take: Uh, Moses said he's going to be stopping by later today to discuss the... charity...

*Take tries to be careful about what he says around this newcomer.*

Kooploz: Well, that should be interesting. Luckily, I just hired someone to aid in handling the fundraiser.

Take: Fred, you didn't just tell that stranger all of the charity's most important and SECRET details, did you?

Kooploz: Um...

*Take is in a state of pure disbelief.*
* " Penny " Waves *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom