• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*James is flabbergasted*

James: How did you... I didn't really.... That's impressive. Seriously though, I have to update inventory from last night's shipment and that could take a little bit, so just sit tight, feel free to ask any questions while I'm working, then we'll see what's next

Daniel: That's what I wnated to hear

*He slides over and holds his hand out for the key*

Daniel: How'd you get here if you can't drive?
Siy: It was easy. I just searched in the File Explorer for “Leesburg Applebees invoice” and it popped up! So, how long have you worked here?
——
*Without saying anything, Hoggus handed Daniel the key to his car*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: It was easy. I just searched in the File Explorer for “Leesburg Applebees invoice” and it popped up! So, how long have you worked here?
James: At this location, just siince we moved down here, I've worked for the company for 15 years.
*Without saying anything, Hoggus handed Daniel the key to his car*
*They make their getaway as alarms begin to blare in the facility*

MightyMario

James: At this location, just siince we moved down here, I've worked for the company for 15 years.

*They make their getaway as alarms begin to blare in the facility*
*Siy wrote this down just as James’ phone buzzed with a ringtone. Natalie was calling.*
——
Hoggus: Get on the interstate and head for Orangegrove!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy wrote this down just as James’ phone buzzed with a ringtone. Natalie was calling.*
*James answered as he sat down and begin to update inventory*

James: Hey babe, what's going on?
Hoggus: Get on the interstate and head for Orangegrove!
*Daniel wanted to be the dramatic getaway driver, but he played it cool.

MightyMario

*James answered as he sat down and begin to update inventory*

James: Hey babe, what's going on?

*Daniel wanted to be the dramatic getaway driver, but he played it cool.
Fakename. I’m watching the trial on channel six… and he just called out that $@&@&@&& VESTRAILS SYNDROME AS THE $@&$@& TRUTH!!!!!!

*There was a short period of Natalie’s shaky tearful breathing. She was absolutely floored by how she sounded towards her husband.*

OhmygodohmygodI’msosorryPleasedon’tbemad…

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Fakename. I’m watching the trial on channel six… and he just called out that $@&@&@&& VESTRAILS SYNDROME AS THE $@&$@& TRUTH!!!!!!

*There was a short period of Natalie’s shaky tearful breathing. She was absolutely floored by how she sounded towards her husband.*

OhmygodohmygodI’msosorryPleasedon’tbemad…
*James has to process this*

James: But I mean... If he does get pronounced guilty... Then that probably will just get glossed over... Or maybe not.... Is there any chance it takes more than one day?

MightyMario

*James has to process this*

James: But I mean... If he does get pronounced guilty... Then that probably will just get glossed over... Or maybe not.... Is there any chance it takes more than one day?
I… I want to personally punch him in the face… he told us our daughter wouldn’t be able to speak… he lied straight in our faces… Oh, god… Siy is oblivious to all of this… we need to go to court and nail this son of a bunch down… hopefully he’ll get life in prison…

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I… I want to personally punch him in the face… he told us our daughter wouldn’t be able to speak… he lied straight in our faces… Oh, god… Siy is oblivious to all of this… we need to go to court and nail this son of a bunch down… hopefully he’ll get life in prison…
James: I will get off work after lunch today and see if I can get myself and Siy as witnesses for tomorrow.

MightyMario

James: I will get off work after lunch today and see if I can get myself and Siy as witnesses for tomorrow.
Thank you… I want to be there when you do.

*The call ended*

Siy: Is it Pinky? Is he being accused of murder?! That’s it, me, Stitch, and Daffy are gonna march RIGHT down to the courthouse and prove them wrong!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Thank you… I want to be there when you do.

*The call ended*

Siy: Is it Pinky? Is he being accused of murder?! That’s it, me, Stitch, and Daffy are gonna march RIGHT down to the courthouse and prove them wrong!
James: I'm afraid it's not that interesting. Dr Fakename is saying that your "birth defect" is indeed a real thing so tomorrow you're going to get another day off school so we can go to court and prove him wrong.

MightyMario

James: I'm afraid it's not that interesting. Dr Fakename is saying that your "birth defect" is indeed a real thing so tomorrow you're going to get another day off school so we can go to court and prove him wrong.
*This was the first time Siy had learned she had a “defect”. Oh no.*

Siy: DEFECT?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom