• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Wylee: I saw him come in, but I don’t know where he’s at inside. Nice talkin’ to you, Jamie. Love your daughter, too. She’s cute.
*James nods at Wylee as he goes in search of Xavier. He talks to Siy as they walk*

James: Ok, this is the part where you just have to be quiet, write down your questions on your clipboard where we can go over them later. If someone speaks to you, you can respond though.

*James sees a tall black man with a crew cut haircut talking to an employee and calls out to him:

James: Xavier! What's good?

Xavier: Hey James, good morning! What's going on?

James: Ok, so was there a pallet of slice cheese that came in last night?

Xavier: There was, and it's in the freezer, why?

James: Don't have your guys put it away, it was a mix up, it's supposed to go to the Daytona Beach warehouse but since they had to send us a pallet a couple months back there was some confusion somewhere up the line and it got sent to us instead. Daytona's a couple hours away, but they said they'd send someone to pick it up.

Xavier: Gotcha. *He sees Siy* Is this your daughter? Good to meet you, Cayde!

James: No, this is Siy, the one that was nonverbal because we thought she didn't have vocal cords but the doctor was actually just a lying scumbag.

Xavier: Oh, Siy! Good to meet you! I'd say up high but you probably can't reach, so have it down low!

*He holds his palm down for Siy to give him a high five*

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*Siy was grinning from ear to ear as she gave Xavier a hearty down low*

Siy: Hello! I’m Siy, nice to meet you! You look cooler than I imagined you, you’re very tall. You’re very friendly also! Stitch and Daffy would love to meet you! They’d think you’re SO cool!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy was grinning from ear to ear as she gave Xavier a hearty down low*

Siy: Hello! I’m Siy, nice to meet you! You look cooler than I imagined you, you’re very tall. You’re very friendly also! Stitch and Daffy would love to meet you! They’d think you’re SO cool!
Xavier: Thanks, I appreciate that! *To James* How about lunch at the food trucks today? All on me!

James: That sounds good! See you then. *To Siy* Alright, I need to go to my office to see what orders came in last night, follow me

*He sets off to his office*

MightyMario

Xavier: Thanks, I appreciate that! *To James* How about lunch at the food trucks today? All on me!

James: That sounds good! See you then. *To Siy* Alright, I need to go to my office to see what orders came in last night, follow me

*He sets off to his office*
*Siy waved goodbye to Xavier before skipping and jumping along to James’ office*

MightyMario

*James sits down at his desk and begins clicking through his computer*

James: Give me ten, fifteen minutes to sort this out then I can answer any questions you have, Siy.
Siy: Okay!

*Siy sat down in one of the chairs*
——
Hoggus: Behind bars, what a waste of a porcine’s life like mine! Oh, well… I don’t really have anything to bust out of here with… wait, yes I do.

*From Hoggus’ arm shot a thin line of rainbow colored string, which wrapped around a guard. Hoggus pulled him forward toward the cell, chuckling softly.*

Hoggus: Little something I call Super String. You like?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

*Siy sat down in one of the chairs*
*James does some work, culminating in him priting out some papers and attatching them to clipboards*

James: Alright, I need to run those out to Xavier and Wylee, but they're probably still getting last night's deliveries put up, so Siy, any questions so far?
Hoggus: Behind bars, what a waste of a porcine’s life like mine! Oh, well… I don’t really have anything to bust out of here with… wait, yes I do.

*From Hoggus’ arm shot a thin line of rainbow colored string, which wrapped around a guard. Hoggus pulled him forward toward the cell, chuckling softly.*

Hoggus: Something I call Super String. You like?
*The guard is too KOed to answer*

MightyMario

*James does some work, culminating in him priting out some papers and attatching them to clipboards*

James: Alright, I need to run those out to Xavier and Wylee, but they're probably still getting last night's deliveries put up, so Siy, any questions so far?

*The guard is too KOed to answer*
Siy: A couple… but they’re for Xavier and Wylee.
——
Hoggus: Oop, sorry about that, mate.

*Hoggus grabbed the key and unlocked his cell, then went to Daniel’s and unlocked his.*

Hoggus: Come, Wolfe! We must find your friend James… and that mouse…

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: A couple… but they’re for Xavier and Wylee.
James: Oh, ok, nothing about my job?
Hoggus: Oop, sorry about that, mate.

*Hoggus grabbed the key and unlocked his cell, then went to Daniel’s and unlocked his.*

Hoggus: Come, Wolfe! We must find your friend James… and that mouse…
It doesn't matter to Hoggus that Daniel and James used to be friends. Hoggus only has a mind to interrogate him.
Daniel: Oh, uh, alright. That was quick. Any idea on how to leave without getting caught again? We probably don't have much time

MightyMario

James: Oh, ok, nothing about my job?

It doesn't matter to Hoggus that Daniel and James used to be friends. Hoggus only has a mind to interrogate him.
Daniel: Oh, uh, alright. That was quick. Any idea on how to leave without getting caught again? We probably don't have much time
Siy: Oh, uh… what’s your biggest supplier?
——
Hoggus: Hush. Through the back entrance. We’ll sneak to my vehicle and you’re gonna drive.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: Oh, uh… what’s your biggest supplier?
James: Well, we get stuff from everywhere, Dart is the name of the company that supplies a lot of the paper goods, the food comes from a lot of different bakeries and plants and whatnot. I need to run these papers to Xavier and Wylee, shouldn't take me five minutes, I will be right back. Don't wander off.

*He leaves the office and shuts the door behind him*
Hoggus: Hush. Through the back entrance. We’ll sneak to my vehicle and you’re gonna drive.
Daniel: If there's no guards, that'll be a miracle.

*Miracle noises*

MightyMario

James: Well, we get stuff from everywhere, Dart is the name of the company that supplies a lot of the paper goods, the food comes from a lot of different bakeries and plants and whatnot. I need to run these papers to Xavier and Wylee, shouldn't take me five minutes, I will be right back. Don't wander off.

*He leaves the office and shuts the door behind him*

Daniel: If there's no guards, that'll be a miracle.

*Miracle noises*
*Siy looked around the office and swung her legs back and forth. She then went behind his desk and sat down in his chair, pretending to be a boss like her father.*
——
Hoggus: Excellent. Look for a Ford with a green pig snout on the front.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy looked around the office and swung her legs back and forth. She then went behind his desk and sat down in his chair, pretending to be a boss like her father.*
*James walks back in*

James: Hey James, I need you to print out a copy of the invoice for the Leesburg Applebee's order
Hoggus: Excellent. Look for a Ford with a green pig snout on the front.
*Daniel points it out and they run to it, Daniel climbingin the passenger seat*

MightyMario

*James walks back in*

James: Hey James, I need you to print out a copy of the invoice for the Leesburg Applebee's order

*Daniel points it out and they run to it, Daniel climbingin the passenger seat*

*Siy looked for the file on his computer and pressed the Print button. After it prints, she handed it to James with a smile.*

Siy: Here you go! Enjoy!
——
Hoggus: Ahem. You. Driver’s seat. I’m too short.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

*Siy looked for the file on his computer and pressed the Print button. After it prints, she handed it to James with a smile.*

Siy: Here you go! Enjoy!
*James is flabbergasted*

James: How did you... I didn't really.... That's impressive. Seriously though, I have to update inventory from last night's shipment and that could take a little bit, so just sit tight, feel free to ask any questions while I'm working, then we'll see what's next
Hoggus: Ahem. You. Driver’s seat. I’m too short.
Daniel: That's what I wnated to hear

*He slides over and holds his hand out for the key*

Daniel: How'd you get here if you can't drive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom