• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*It was in this dire time of need that Cayde was met by a "helpful" spirit guide.*

Brain Ghost Dirk: Hey. I'm Dirk Strider from Homestuck. I'm here to talk to you about diabeetus, and maybe also your car's extended warranty.
*Cayde slid down the boat’s railing and onto the deck as she was unsure whether this was a hallucination or dreaming. Either way she still was nauseated.*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Cayde slid down the boat’s railing and onto the deck as she was unsure whether this was a hallucination or dreaming. Either way she still was nauseated.*
*Walter, drinking directly out of a jug of milk, appears behind Cayde.*

Walter Carbanzo: Hey, Cayde. Hello, Brain Ghost Dirk.

Brain Ghost Dirk: Hello, Walter Carbanzo.

MightyMario

*Walter, drinking directly out of a jug of milk, appears behind Cayde.*

Walter Carbanzo: Hey, Cayde. Hello, Brain Ghost Dirk.

Brain Ghost Dirk: Hello, Walter Carbanzo.
*Or option C: it’s all real. Cayde released a pained sigh and picked herself up, staring at Brain Ghost Dirk.*

Cayde: Drain... most... Kirk? Who are you?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Or option C: it’s all real. Cayde released a pained sigh and picked herself up, staring at Brain Ghost Dirk.*

Cayde: Drain... most... Kirk? Who are you?
Brain Ghost Dirk: I am a figment of your imagination. I am also a figment of Walter's imagination. The ghosts of Christmas past, present and future sent me here to guide you in this trying time. You are about to undergo a series of incredibly difficult trials.

Walter Carbanzo: Cayde, have you ever played Megaman? Or maybe even met the guy in person, possibly? In any case, there was this comic featuring Megaman characters called Bob & George, and on a few occasions the titular hero George would be visited by his "drug coma spirit guide;" Megaman X. Only, this is not a drug coma. Brain Ghost Dirk is very real and not fake. He is as real as magic, which is also real and not fake.

Brain Ghost Dirk: I can confirm that magic is real. As real as Rufio, whoever that guy was.

MightyMario

-Meanwhile-

*At the park, James and Cole were hanging out with Siy and eating hot dogs for lunch*

Siy: ...it was incredibly funny because Stitch tried using his laser blaster to fix the door, but he only created more damage instead!

James: Oh, did you teach him not to use his laser blaster in the house?

*Siy took a bite of her hot dog, resulting in a bunch of mustard getting on her face*

Siy: Of course I did, Dad! I took his laser blaster and hid where he wouldn’t find it: under the bed!

Cole: Hey, bud? You got mustard on your face. Might wanna... wipe it off.

*James spotted a golden opportunity. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of Siy smiling with mustard on her face. He then posted it to Facebook.*

Cole: You’re posting it on Facebook...?

James: It was funny. I can’t take a picture of my adorable goofball?

Cole: *sigh* Oh, alright. Can you wipe your face, Siy?

*Siy nodded, grabbed some napkins, and then cleaned the mustard off her face*

Siy: All gone!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Police station, earlier that day*

Saul: So, from the top, what exactly happened between you and Officer Smith?

Daniel: I was talking with my landlord about finding a new place for my family to live, and I went into an alley for some privacy. Well, "Boss" is something else I call my landlord and I guess the cop got suspicious of that, and he just started yelling at me. I didn't know he was a cop, I just heard someone yelling, so I pulled my gun and when I saw it was a cop, I was putting it down but he just tazed me.

Saul: Oh yes, I know all about Patrick's throwing his weight around. You should have an airtight case, probably get off with a slap on the wrist, maybe some community service or a fine, but those are optional aren't they *He winks*

Daniel: Uh, I guess, so when's the court gonna happen?

Saul: Most likely, all we'll need is a hearing, and I will see if I can get that for you today so you won't have to spend a night in the stoney lonesome.

*Saul leaves the cell*
*Ok so basically he got sentenced to a few months in jail and I don't really wanna bother trying to write all that out. Now he's sitting in a cell waiting for a friend*

MightyMario

*A short “man” entered the facility in a white lab coat that completely covered his body. His green snout was just barely visible as his headlamp glistened from the jail’s lights. When he approached the front desk, he cleared his throat and spoke in a nasally voice.*

?: Hello, sir. I am Doctor Suggoh R. Kop and I’m here to speak with one... Daniel Wolfe. Is he able to be visited at this time? You must understand that am I a very busy person and that I could just barely fit this in my day!

MightyMario

Front desk: Tough luck, here's a paper with the actual visitation hours.

*She pulls it out of a drawer and slides it to "Suggoh"
*Suggoh went over it, sneering and releasing a snort-oink*

Suggoh: Is there anyway to call him? A quick telephone call wouldn’t bother.
——
-Take your daughter to work day-

*Siy knocked repeatedly on James’ door in excitement*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Suggoh went over it, sneering and releasing a snort-oink*

Suggoh: Is there anyway to call him? A quick telephone call wouldn’t bother.
*Front desk person shrugs*

FDP: Call hours are the same as visitation hours
-Take your daughter to work day-

*Siy knocked repeatedly on James’ door in excitement*
remind me what James does before I do anything with this

MightyMario

Suggoh: Fiddlesticks… *oink of frustration* Oh, darn… I seemed to have dropped by pen somewhere before I came in this room… Can you go look for it?
——
Warehouse supervisor I believe

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Suggoh: Fiddlesticks… *oink of frustration* Oh, darn… I seemed to have dropped by pen somewhere before I came in this room… Can you go look for it?
Front desk: No.

*She resumes her work, ignoring Suggoh
Warehouse supervisor I believe
James: Alright, did you get some breakfast yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom