• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Cayde: Siy’s at the park, Mom’s sending Dad a text so she can talk to me on the phone.
Walter Carbanzo: Alright. Well, whenever you're ready, Sam's over there waiting.

*Walter points in the general direction of a man who bears a striking resemblance to Paul McCartney.*

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Walter Carbanzo: Alright. Well, whenever you're ready, Sam's over there waiting.

*Walter points in the general direction of a man who bears a striking resemblance to Paul McCartney.*
Cayde: Oh, it’s Paul McCartney! Mr. McCartney, can I have your autograph? I like the Beatles.

AwdryFan1997

Cayde: Oh, it’s Paul McCartney! Mr. McCartney, can I have your autograph? I like the Beatles.
*Sailor Sam sneers at Cayde.*

Sailor Sam: Everywhere I go, everyone think's I'm Paul McCartney. And then they say, "Oh, Sailor Sam, like from "Band on the Run" the Paul McCartney song, oh yeah...

*Sam rambles aggressively for a while. Everyone else just kinda stands their awkwardly before Walter interjects.*

Walter Carbanzo: Um, Sam, you got the boat ready? We're on a bit of a time limit.

Sailor Sam: Huh? Oh, yeah, right this way...

MightyMario

*Cayde hated being on boats. It always made her seasick. She was busy with her head hung over the railing, feeling queasy.*

AwdryFan1997

*Cayde hated being on boats. It always made her seasick. She was busy with her head hung over the railing, feeling queasy.*
*Dieter wasn't (sea)faring much better.*

Dieter: I don't feel well...

Dr. Mario: Get away from me if you're going to vomit; we're not trying to get this ship quarantined.

Dieter: Real nice. Doctor Mario, more like Doc Martin...

MightyMario

*Dieter wasn't (sea)faring much better.*

Dieter: I don't feel well...

Dr. Mario: Get away from me if you're going to vomit; we're not trying to get this ship quarantined.

Dieter: Real nice. Doctor Mario, more like Doc Martin...
*Cayde stared into the blue water surrounding them. She wasn’t able to swim, nor was she fond of being in a pool.*

Cayde: Ooooooh...

AwdryFan1997

*Cayde stared into the blue water surrounding them. She wasn’t able to swim, nor was she fond of being in a pool.*

Cayde: Ooooooh...
*The boat began to pick up speed. Sailor Sam came over the PA system.*

Sailor Sam: For those concerned, this vessel is increasing velocity in anticipation of a deliberate beaching. Do not be alarmed.

*Walter complains, not that Sam can hear him.*

Walter Carbanzo: There are better ways to do this, Sam...

MightyMario

*The boat began to pick up speed. Sailor Sam came over the PA system.*

Sailor Sam: For those concerned, this vessel is increasing velocity in anticipation of a deliberate beaching. Do not be alarmed.

*Walter complains, not that Sam can hear him.*

Walter Carbanzo: There are better ways to do this, Sam...
*It was then Cayde officially felt her seasick win and leave her feeling quite disoriented*

AwdryFan1997

*It was then Cayde officially felt her seasick win and leave her feeling quite disoriented*
*It was in this dire time of need that Cayde was met by a "helpful" spirit guide.*

Brain Ghost Dirk: Hey. I'm Dirk Strider from Homestuck. I'm here to talk to you about diabeetus, and maybe also your car's extended warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom