• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Natalie: Oh? Um... you can stay with us for the night... if you want to.

James: We could get you a motel room, Mr...
Walter Carbanzo: Oh, yes. I'm Walter Carbanzo, private mercenary. I don't think we've directly met before. The version of me from this universe died fighting Wart in the Gap Between Dimensions.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Walter Carbanzo: Oh, yes. I'm Walter Carbanzo, private mercenary. I don't think we've directly met before. The version of me from this universe died fighting Wart in the Gap Between Dimensions.
James: Oh... Okay, I think I remember you now.

Last edited:

MightyMario

@AwdryFan1997

Natalie: I guess we should get going, it’s almost 6:30.

Cayde: Well, um... Mr. Carbanzo, if you wish to join us, we’ll be eating at the Italian restaurant down the road. If you don’t, it was nice seeing you and I hope you get back on your feet!

*Cayde turned around and started walking to the car, while Natalie followed behind her with Siy. James had the keys and walked past the three.*

James: Siy, would you like to ride in the front?

*Siy started jumping up and down in excitement*

Siy: Yeah! I would love to! *excited laugh*

*Natalie watched as Siy zoomed over to the car and got into the passenger’s side. She was excited about almost everything and that made Natalie proud of her.*

James: Hey, Siy... look in the back.

*Siy turned her head and saw her Stitch and Daffy plushies sitting in the back seat. She got giddy and reached for them, pulling the stuffed toys into her arms and putting her seatbelt on as well.*

AwdryFan1997

@AwdryFan1997

Natalie: I guess we should get going, it’s almost 6:30.

Cayde: Well, um... Mr. Carbanzo, if you wish to join us, we’ll be eating at the Italian restaurant down the road. If you don’t, it was nice seeing you and I hope you get back on your feet!

*Cayde turned around and started walking to the car, while Natalie followed behind her with Siy. James had the keys and walked past the three.*

James: Siy, would you like to ride in the front?

*Siy started jumping up and down in excitement*

Siy: Yeah! I would love to! *excited laugh*

*Natalie watched as Siy zoomed over to the car and got into the passenger’s side. She was excited about almost everything and that made Natalie proud of her.*

James: Hey, Siy... look in the back.

*Siy turned her head and saw her Stitch and Daffy plushies sitting in the back seat. She got giddy and reached for them, pulling the stuffed toys into her arms and putting her seatbelt on as well.*
*A noise is heard in the trunk.*

Walter Carbanzo: Don't mind me, just carpooling!

MightyMario

*A noise is heard in the trunk.*

Walter Carbanzo: Don't mind me, just carpooling!
Siy: Okay! We don’t mind!

*James rolled his eyes and smiled, patting his daughter on the shoulder. Natalie and Cayde got into the car.*

Cayde: Oh, before I forget. Siy, I have something to give you when we get there. It’s from when I went to Daytona.

Siy: Is it... a car? You got me a racecar toy?! Sweet!

Cayde: There goes the surprise... Yep. I got you a racecar.

AwdryFan1997

Siy: Okay! We don’t mind!

*James rolled his eyes and smiled, patting his daughter on the shoulder. Natalie and Cayde got into the car.*

Cayde: Oh, before I forget. Siy, I have something to give you when we get there. It’s from when I went to Daytona.

Siy: Is it... a car? You got me a racecar toy?! Sweet!

Cayde: There goes the surprise... Yep. I got you a racecar.
*Walter attempts conversationalism.*

Walter Carbanzo: I drove a racecar once.

MightyMario

Walter Carbanzo: His name is Hermey. He is, as far as I'm aware, The Last Jedi.
Siy: ...The Last Jedi? I don’t like that Star Wars movie. I like Revenge of the Sith the best, it has General Grievous in it. He’s my favorite Star Wars character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom