• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Cayde looked at Stitch & Daffy and hugged them tight, knowing that Siy would need them the most. She turned to James.*

Cayde: Do we have any relatives that live in Clearwater? Siy might go to them first.
James: Yeah, Natalie's brother Dave. Y'know what, I'll call him.

*He dials and waits for Dave to pick up*

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
James: Yeah, Natalie's brother Dave. Y'know what, I'll call him.

*He dials and waits for Dave to pick up*
*In Clearwater, Dave picked up the phone and answered*

Dave: I assume this is about Siy, correct? I got the Amber Alert. Is she okay?
——
*The therapist wrote this down on her notepad. She was an elderly woman around 60 years old and had been in the business for about 20 years.*

Therapist: And you’ve stated before that you’ve dealt with depression before, correct? When you had your first daughter?

Natalie: Yes, yes, that is correct...

MightyMario

James: She's somewhere in Clearwater, she was at IHOP when the alert went out but she left since.
Dave: She’s in Clearwater? I’ll be on the-

*Someone knocks on the front door*

Dave: Excuse me for a moment, James.

*Dave went to answer the door, surprised to see Siy when he opened it*

Dave: Siy! You’re okay!

Siy: Hey, Uncle Dave! I’m going to the beach to talk with Mom. Okay?

*Dave needed an excuse to keep Siy inside his house so James could pick her up*

Dave: Ooh, sorry Siy. The beach is closed today. It’s going to rain soon.

Siy: But- but- I wanna see Mama! She’s at the beach, waiting for me!

Dave: Hey, hey, calm... it’s okay. I’ll make you some lunch, how does grilled cheese sound?

Siy: Erm... okay...

*Dave picked up the phone and led Siy to the table, heading into another room to finish the conversation*

Dave: *lowered voice* She’s here, James. I’m gonna make her some lunch and keep her occupied.

MightyMario

James: Oh wait what? For real? Ok, we're on our way. *To Cayde:* She showed up to Dave's house, let's go.
Cayde: She did?! *buckles seatbelt*

*She hugged the two plushies tight to her chest as James began driving*
——
*Dave had made Siy a grilled cheese sandwich and poured her some chocolate milk. He set it down in front of her and sat across from her.*

Dave: So, Siy. How are you?

Siy: After lunch, can I go to the beach? Please?

Dave: The beach is closed today. Look, I know you miss your Mom a lot. I miss her too.

Siy: But she came to me last night and talked to me in my room!

Dave: Siy, that was probably a dream you had.

Siy: No! It really happened! She was really there...

*Dave sighed as Siy took a bite of her sandwich*
——
*Natalie laid on the couch in Cole’s living room, slowly fiddling with one of her hairs and wishing her family didn’t die*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Cole gets home from work and walks into the living room, where he sees Natalie*

Cole: Hey, Nat, uh, how ya feeling?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The little Foxy episode with Dedede never happened
*Dedede walks into a small Brazilian town near the Amazon rainforest. It's been a couple of weeks since the Wind Fish sent him away, and in that time his robes have deteriorated, he's had to kill a few small animals for their fur to stay warm at night, which he wears around his shoulders, and he's decorated the fur with feathers he's found. His eyes are bloodshot, and there's a red liquid smeared under his eyes. He's also larger, but instead of fat, this is muscle. His appearance causes quite the stir, and he asks for access to a computer. The townsfolk direct him to the library, where he logs onto the computer and checks his social media. He sees that in the time he was in the jungle, a video was direct messaged from his account to Charles', the head Waddle Doo from Project Dededestiny. Perplexed, he opens it.*

*The video shows a shaky view of a bright blue sky. It then falls over, into sand. Finally, it's propped against something, showing a desert in the background, and 3 Waddle Doos come into view, and one begins speaking*

WD: King Dedede, I'm not sure if you'll see this, or if you do see it if you'll care, but things are really bad here on this island. The leader of the wolves got his human form and his gun back, and he killed most of us, including Charles. The rest of us scattered, and I managed to find your phone nestled in some rocks on the mountain, before finding these two *He indicates the Doos standing in the background* were living in this desert on the eastern end of the island where the wolves rarely venture. We're not sure if any of the others are still alive, and we don't want to risk leaving this desert, but it's a desert and those aren't very hospitable places. I don't know how much longer your phone'll hold out, but please, send help if you see this.

*Dedede stares in shock at the computer screen, before typing out a reply on Charles' account*

D3: It's me, King De-de-de. I've seen your message, please respond if possible

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Chevs and Marin are walking together on the beach, leaving a trail of pawprints in the sand. Chevs sees a flock of seagulls up ahead and runs in the midst of them, making them all fly off. He returns to Marin laughing*

Chevs: Hoo boy, those birds are so dumb

Marin: ...I've always found them to be beautiful.

Chevs: Well, they aren't ugly, sure, but they ain't very bright either.

Marin: Please don't talk about them like that, I've always had a special connection to them, even when I was a human girl living on Kololint.

Chevs: That's what this island was called back in the day? The first time the Wind Fish slept?

*Marin nods*

Chevs: Alright, of course.

MightyMario

*Natalie continued to fiddle with her hair for a little bit until speaking*

Natalie: It’s all my fault... I should have never gone with them... They wouldn’t have died...

*A few tears run from her eyes*

MightyMario

*Cole nods, patting Natalie on the shoulder and leaving the room to give her some privacy*
*Natalie sighed and dug her face into the couch cushion. She felt awful over the loss of her daughters. They were the ones who affected her most. It was getting to be unbearable to the point that she had started to have nightmares about it.

She raised her face just a little bit and looked at her phone. The lock screen image was of all four of them, Cayde, Siy, James, and Natalie all smiling in a group photo. She desperately wanted that life back. The one where she was with her family, alive.

Natalie got up from the couch and grabbed Cole’s keys from the table near the door. She exited the house and got in the Jeep. She had to find someone that would help her get back to her family, through whatever means necessary.*

MightyMario

*After Siy finished eating, she tried convincing Dave to let her go to the beach. It didn’t go well and Siy felt defeated. However, Dave had an idea that for sure that the two could agree on.*

Dave: Would you like to go see a movie? Just the two of us?

Siy: Erm, uh... yeah! Sounds great!

Dave: Is there anything you would like to go see? Here, why don’t I pull up the theater’s site and you can pick something?

*Dave handed Siy his phone, which was now on the movie theater website. Siy scrolled through the list of movies currently playing there:

THE LOST CITY (Siy skipped past this)
FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE SECRETS OF DUMBLEDORE (Siy was a fan of Harry Potter but did not want to watch this one after what happened with the last one)
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 (James was planning on watching it with her when came to streaming)

There was one movie that caught her eye that she was really interested in watching. This one had a cute artstyle Siy found appealing, a cool cast of animals that she would adore, and it had Alex Borstein in it. (She knew who that was through Family Guy and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, both very good shows.) She gained a huge smile, which was enough to forget why she was even in Clearwater in the first place.

THE BAD GUYS

Siy showed Dave the phone and pointed to the movie.*

Dave: “Bad Guys” Hmm... is this what you wanna watch?

Siy: Yeah! It looks AWESOME!

Dave: What’s it about?

Siy: There’s these animals who do heists and they try be good guys. It’s cool!

*Dave chuckled. This sounded like a film he would enjoy. A film Natalie would enjoy as well.*

Dave: Alright, go get in the car.

*Siy was giddy with excitement and ran to the front door, opened it, and went out to Dave’s car. Dave texted James.*

Going to take Siy to see a movie. Let me know when you get here.

Last edited:

MightyMario

-Meanwhile at a very epok house with an epok lab run by Dr. Nefario, the most epok scientist of all epokness-

*Dr. Nefario was building something. It was then the doorbell rang. Gru was not home, as he was working at Insert Famous Supermarket Here (TM) as a cashier. Nefario answered the door and saw Natalie standing there.*

Natalie: Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with something.

Dr. Nefario: Sure, what is it?

Natalie: ...I need to go to another universe. So I can be with my family again.

*Dr. Nefario beckoned her inside and closed the door. Then, he led her down to his lab. He then pointed to a machine that looked like a Stargate.*

Natalie: So this will take me to another universe? Can you find one-

*Nefario was already typing something into a computer, the Prime Universe popped up on screen. Under it, some text read:

DESTINATION: NAPLES, FLORIDA, PRIME UNIVERSE*

Dr. Nefario: You want to be in Florida, correct?

Natalie: Yes, how did you know?

Dr. Nefario: Well, you did say you wanted to be with your family again, right?

*Natalie nodded*

Dr. Nefario: Go be with your family.

*Natalie stepped up to the portal and took one last look at her universe before entering the Prime Universe’s Naples, Florida. Moments later, she was now in a hotel room. The first thing she did was turn on the TV and make sure of something.

Natalie began flicking through the channels before finding what she was looking for: new episodes of The Simpsons and Family Guy on tonight.

She felt right at home in her new universe, but now she had to find James, Cayde, and Siy.*
——
-Meanwhile in Clearwater-
*Dave was driving Siy to the cinema. She was preoccupied with his phone playing Angry Birds. She didn’t notice that the beach outside was filled with people, all having fun. Dave smiled at the working distraction and continued driving.*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Holy crap it's been almost a month since this
*Dedede walks into a small Brazilian town near the Amazon rainforest. It's been a couple of weeks since the Wind Fish sent him away, and in that time his robes have deteriorated, he's had to kill a few small animals for their fur to stay warm at night, which he wears around his shoulders, and he's decorated the fur with feathers he's found. His eyes are bloodshot, and there's a red liquid smeared under his eyes. He's also larger, but instead of fat, this is muscle. His appearance causes quite the stir, and he asks for access to a computer. The townsfolk direct him to the library, where he logs onto the computer and checks his social media. He sees that in the time he was in the jungle, a video was direct messaged from his account to Charles', the head Waddle Doo from Project Dededestiny. Perplexed, he opens it.*

*The video shows a shaky view of a bright blue sky. It then falls over, into sand. Finally, it's propped against something, showing a desert in the background, and 3 Waddle Doos come into view, and one begins speaking*

WD: King Dedede, I'm not sure if you'll see this, or if you do see it if you'll care, but things are really bad here on this island. The leader of the wolves got his human form and his gun back, and he killed most of us, including Charles. The rest of us scattered, and I managed to find your phone nestled in some rocks on the mountain, before finding these two *He indicates the Doos standing in the background* were living in this desert on the eastern end of the island where the wolves rarely venture. We're not sure if any of the others are still alive, and we don't want to risk leaving this desert, but it's a desert and those aren't very hospitable places. I don't know how much longer your phone'll hold out, but please, send help if you see this.

*Dedede stares in shock at the computer screen, before typing out a reply on Charles' account*

D3: It's me, King De-de-de. I've seen your message, please respond if possible
*King Dedede does the only logical thing after seeing this message: He runs to the local airport and steals an airplane. He then flies out of Brazil and across the Atlantic to the island, ignoring things such as the fact he's never done this before and the plane probably won't have enough fuel. I'm trying to reach a plot point here.*
*Siy was giddy with excitement and ran to the front door, opened it, and went out to Dave’s car. Dave texted James.*

Going to take Siy to see a movie. Let me know when you get here.
James texts back: Sounds good. See you there
James: Ok Cayde, Dave is taking Siy to a movie, we're gonna meet them there
She was preoccupied with his phone playing Angry Birds
This is funny because I've been playing a lot of Angry birds lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom