• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Cayde put her hands on James’ shoulders*

Cayde: Call your boss and tell him that your daughter is more important. He’ll understand.
James: Yeah, but unless I go driving around looking, what can I really do? I have no idea where she could be, and I don't want to just sit at home all day
Okay, I have an officer actually near the IHOP. I’ll tell him.
Hannah: Oh, I don't want to scare her, I just wanted you to alert her family.
Foxy: It’s a good weapon. I used it to battle a fearsome foe!
D3: Sounds nice.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
James: Yeah, but unless I go driving around looking, what can I really do? I have no idea where she could be, and I don't want to just sit at home all day

Hannah: Oh, I don't want to scare her, I just wanted you to alert her family.

D3: Sounds nice.
*It was then James got a call from someone at the Orlando Police Department*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

MightyMario

James: Its a Florida number.
*He answers*
James: Hello?

Dedede: Just a bunch of overgrown dogs and they managed to undermine my destiny, somehow.
Dispatcher: Hello, this is the Orlando Police Department. Your daughter was found at an IHOP eating. She is safe. An employee called in and told us when her manager got the Amber Alert.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hello, this is the Orlando Police Department. Your daughter was found at an IHOP eating. She is safe. An employee called in and told us when her manager got the Amber Alert.
James: Oh thank God she's safe.

*He hangs up and turns to Cayde.*

James: She's at the Orlando IHOP. I'm gonna call them now.

*He calls the store*

Gary: Orlando Florida IHOP, this is Gary, how may I help you?

James: Hi, I'm James Shilen, I'm the father of the missing girl in your restaurant, I'm coming to pick her up, don't let her leave please. Can I speak to her?

Gary: Oh, sure, absolutely.

*He goes out to Siy's table*

Gary: Hey, your dad is on the phone and wants to talk to you, he's been worried.
Foxy: That’s why I wanted to join ye! I haven’t done anything exciting in a while!
D3: What do you even usually do?

MightyMario

James: Oh thank God she's safe.

*He hangs up and turns to Cayde.*

James: She's at the Orlando IHOP. I'm gonna call them now.

*He calls the store*

Gary: Orlando Florida IHOP, this is Gary, how may I help you?

James: Hi, I'm James Shilen, I'm the father of the missing girl in your restaurant, I'm coming to pick her up, don't let her leave please. Can I speak to her?

Gary: Oh, sure, absolutely.

*He goes out to Siy's table*

Gary: Hey, your dad is on the phone and wants to talk to you, he's been worried.

D3: What do you even usually do?
*Siy stopped eating and looked up at Gary*

Siy: I don’t wanna talk to him. I’m going to go see my Mama.

*She finished eating and set the fork down on the plate. Siy then drank the last of her coffee and pulled out three five dollar bills and put them on the table, paying for her food. She got up and started heading to the door.*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy stopped eating and looked up at Gary*

Siy: I don’t wanna talk to him. I’m going to go see my Mama.

*She finished eating and set the fork down on the plate. Siy then drank the last of her coffee and pulled out three five dollar bills and put them on the table, paying for her food. She got up and started heading to the door.*
Gary: No, wait, please stay here and we can help you find someone. Where is your mom anyway?
Foxy: Oh, it was a great job... Entertainin’ lads and lasses... servin’ pizza... then they deemed me “Out of Order”...
D3: Can't imagine why.

MightyMario

Gary: No, wait, please stay here and we can help you find someone. Where is your mom anyway?

D3: Can't imagine why.
Siy: I’m not lost! I’m just going to go see my Mama!

*She went outside the IHOP and looked for a bus stop*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: I’m not lost! I’m just going to go see my Mama!

*She went outside the IHOP and looked for a bus stop*
Gary: Wait no, please...

*He watches Siy leave then speaks to James, who had heard the whole thing.*

Gary: I'm so sorry, but--

James: No, it's fine, you've helped plenty.

*He hangs up.*

James: Cayde, how does a trip to Orlando sound?
Foxy: They did it for somethin’ I didn’t do...
D3: How and why do you frame a robot for anything?

MightyMario

Gary: Wait no, please...

*He watches Siy leave then speaks to James, who had heard the whole thing.*

Gary: I'm so sorry, but--

James: No, it's fine, you've helped plenty.

*He hangs up.*

James: Cayde, how does a trip to Orlando sound?

D3: How and why do you frame a robot for anything?
Cayde: I’ll grab Siy’s plushies.

*She went into the guest room to grab Stitch and Daffy, Siy’s favorite plushies.*

Last edited:

MightyMario

*Cayde grabbed both plushies and went out to the car, holding them in her lap. She noticed that Stitch’s right ear was dented, almost if had been bitten. She pondered this.*

Cayde: Hey, Dad? Why is Stitch’s ear dented?

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Mart stood up from his chair with satisfaction, a sinister grin etched into his face.*

Mart: I'd say we've come to a quite acceptable agreement here, gentlemen.

Theodoric Thiefighter: Your Majesty, what is this... "propaganda victory" that you say you have achieved here?

Mart: I shall teach you basic English on the ride back, Theodoric. My ship awaits. Douglas, it has been a pleasure. Glory to you and your organization.

Doug Moblinn: I shall relay this good news to Frederick. Thank you for your time, gentlemen.

Chancellor of Guardia: This has been a terrible series of events, Your Majesty... I fear for the safety of our country...

King Guardia XXXIII: We must retain hope. I have faith that things cannot get worse from here...

*Mart's hand suddenly goes to his lightsaber.*

Mart: ...I sense a disturbance in the force...

Theodoric Thiefighter: Your Majesty?

Mart: Get down.

*Moblinn, Thiefighter, the Chancellor and the King barely have time to duck before the explosion. The room is engulfed in flames as Mart is thrown against the back wall.*

Mart: I'm not used to being at these things in person... I should've been more careful...

*Mart turns on his lightsaber and slowly gets up, inching towards the intruders. The collapsed walls reveal Mart's ship taking off and jumping to hyperspace.*

Doug Moblinn: Army's gonna hate dealing with this property damage... HEY, PYROMANIAC!! YOU KNOW THIS IS A SPACE STATION, RIGHT!? NOT ONLY PRIVATELY OWNED, BUT ALSO IN SPACE!!!

Mart: Shall we say... they're playing with fire?

*Mart turns to Doug, proud of himself. The mad bomber fires a gun at Mart, who, without looking, deflects it with his saber.*

Mart: Now, then... who dares to interrupt my negotiations?

*Three heroes step forward, crossing the flames.*

King Guardia XXXIII: ...why...?

Mart: Well, well, well... if it isn't-

Marle: Crono, Lucca, and Marle! Heroes of the present, here to put an end to your evil machinations!

Lucca: Your reign's getting cut short, Mart. The universe shall be at peace!

*Crono gives intimidation his best attempt.*

Mart: Princess Nadia... do you understand that I can kill your father with the clench of a fist?

Marle: You're a coward! You wouldn't dare!

Mart: I really wouldn't. But not out of fear. It's because he and the Chancellor are figures of the Guardia state. Eliminating them would not only be a pointless murder but also an act of war. And the fact that, if I were less sensible, your father would be already dead, strikes fear into you... I can sense your fear... and that alone is a victory, in my opinion.

Marle: N- no, YOU!!

*Marle casts Ice 2. Mart is frozen in a block of ice.*

King Guardia XXXIII: Nad- er, Marle! You've saved-

*Mart then shatters the ice.*

Mart: You should've seen the look on your face! Such shock, and now disappointment... you really did think that you measly magic could defeat me... why you thought that, I had no idea; you've never frozen anyone solid before... Anywho, your daft, inbred mind has proven its stupidity once more, and for it, you shall perish.

*Mart raises his left hand and blasts Marle with force lightning. His right hand turns off his lightsaber and places it back on his belt.*

Mart: Your inherent element is water. As I recall, water conducts electricity, which shall make this incredibly painful.

*Crono casts Lightning on Mart, who blocks it with his right hand and counters with a more powerful shock. Lucca fires her gun twice. Both shots are slapped out of the air. Mart grabs the Wondershot with the force just as Crono lunges at him. Mart fires a critical hit at Crono, who crumples to the ground.*

Mart: Is there anyone else stupid enough to defy me?

King Guardia XXXIII: Stop this... STOP THIS NOW!!

Mart: Your daughter chose death by opposing me. She committed a crime against the Gaian Emperor. High treason earns you the death penalty.

Lucca: Says who!?

Mart: Says I!

*Mart stops electrocuting Marle and force chokes Lucca.*

Mart: I am a judge, jury, and executioner. My orders surpass those of MacTonne or any other kangaroo court. I am the sole Emperor of Gaia. And I have diplomatic immunity. No, not just that- I am INVINCIBLE!!

*Crono suddenly gets up and Spincuts into Mart. The Rainbow is embedded deep into Mart's chest.*

Theodoric Thiefighter: YOUR MAJESTY!!

==========================================

Alright, let's be the opposite of Mart and make things democratic. React with a Like to spare Mart; react with Wow and I'll kill him off. Voting ends on 20 March 2022. Spread the word!

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Mart stood up from his chair with satisfaction, a sinister grin etched into his face.*

Mart: I'd say we've come to a quite acceptable agreement here, gentlemen.

Theodoric Thiefighter: Your Majesty, what is this... "propaganda victory" that you say you have achieved here?

Mart: I shall teach you basic English on the ride back, Theodoric. My ship awaits. Douglas, it has been a pleasure. Glory to you and your organization.

Doug Moblinn: I shall relay this good news to Frederick. Thank you for your time, gentlemen.

Chancellor of Guardia: This has been a terrible series of events, Your Majesty... I fear for the safety of our country...

King Guardia XXXIII: We must retain hope. I have faith that things cannot get worse from here...

*Mart's hand suddenly goes to his lightsaber.*

Mart: ...I sense a disturbance in the force...

Theodoric Thiefighter: Your Majesty?

Mart: Get down.

*Moblinn, Thiefighter, the Chancellor and the King barely have time to duck before the explosion. The room is engulfed in flames as Mart is thrown against the back wall.*

Mart: I'm not used to being at these things in person... I should've been more careful...

*Mart turns on his lightsaber and slowly gets up, inching towards the intruders. The collapsed walls reveal Mart's ship taking off and jumping to hyperspace.*

Doug Moblinn: Army's gonna hate dealing with this property damage... HEY, PYROMANIAC!! YOU KNOW THIS IS A SPACE STATION, RIGHT!? NOT ONLY PRIVATELY OWNED, BUT ALSO IN SPACE!!!

Mart: Shall we say... they're playing with fire?

*Mart turns to Doug, proud of himself. The mad bomber fires a gun at Mart, who, without looking, deflects it with his saber.*

Mart: Now, then... who dares to interrupt my negotiations?

*Three heroes step forward, crossing the flames.*

King Guardia XXXIII: ...why...?

Mart: Well, well, well... if it isn't-

Marle: Crono, Lucca, and Marle! Heroes of the present, here to put an end to your evil machinations!

Lucca: Your reign's getting cut short, Mart. The universe shall be at peace!

*Crono gives intimidation his best attempt.*

Mart: Princess Nadia... do you understand that I can kill your father with the clench of a fist?

Marle: You're a coward! You wouldn't dare!

Mart: I really wouldn't. But not out of fear. It's because he and the Chancellor are figures of the Guardia state. Eliminating them would not only be a pointless murder but also an act of war. And the fact that, if I were less sensible, your father would be already dead, strikes fear into you... I can sense your fear... and that alone is a victory, in my opinion.

Marle: N- no, YOU!!

*Marle casts Ice 2. Mart is frozen in a block of ice.*

King Guardia XXXIII: Nad- er, Marle! You've saved-

*Mart then shatters the ice.*

Mart: You should've seen the look on your face! Such shock, and now disappointment... you really did think that you measly magic could defeat me... why you thought that, I had no idea; you've never frozen anyone solid before... Anywho, your daft, inbred mind has proven its stupidity once more, and for it, you shall perish.

*Mart raises his left hand and blasts Marle with force lightning. His right hand turns off his lightsaber and places it back on his belt.*

Mart: Your inherent element is water. As I recall, water conducts electricity, which shall make this incredibly painful.

*Crono casts Lightning on Mart, who blocks it with his right hand and counters with a more powerful shock. Lucca fires her gun twice. Both shots are slapped out of the air. Mart grabs the Wondershot with the force just as Crono lunges at him. Mart fires a critical hit at Crono, who crumples to the ground.*

Mart: Is there anyone else stupid enough to defy me?

King Guardia XXXIII: Stop this... STOP THIS NOW!!

Mart: Your daughter chose death by opposing me. She committed a crime against the Gaian Emperor. High treason earns you the death penalty.

Lucca: Says who!?

Mart: Says I!

*Mart stops electrocuting Marle and force chokes Lucca.*

Mart: I am a judge, jury, and executioner. My orders surpass those of MacTonne or any other kangaroo court. I am the sole Emperor of Gaia. And I have diplomatic immunity. No, not just that- I am INVINCIBLE!!

*Crono suddenly gets up and Spincuts into Mart. The Rainbow is embedded deep into Mart's chest.*

Theodoric Thiefighter: YOUR MAJESTY!!

==========================================

Alright, let's be the opposite of Mart and make things democratic. React with a Like to spare Mart; react with Wow and I'll kill him off. Voting ends on 20 March 2022. Spread the word!
I'm genuinely surprised by how that went. One vote, and he lived.

So, I'm working on a special big project for the rest of the week, and so I won't be able to continue the lore until then. If anyone happens to cast an additional vote, I'll consider counting it.

Interactive experiences are rough when Mighty and I are the only ones here lol

Bonus: Early draft of #2,991 that I realized sounded horrible out of context
Screenshot_20220315-154033.png

MightyMario

-Meanwhile-

*Zerris was playing some Metroid Dread on his Switch. He enjoyed the Metroid series and loved science fiction in general. He loved Star Trek more than any other science fiction franchise. He’s watched almost every series (still getting through Season 4 of The Next Generation) and watched all of the movies, including the J.J Abrams ones.

His cat, Perry (who was mentioned in a previous post) laid on the bed, relaxing. Zerris loved animals and was happy to get a cat, though he preferred dogs. Zerris saved his game and turned off the Switch, before heading outside to get some fresh air. Perry followed him.*
——
*Siy got off the bus. She was now in another part of Orlando and had to wait for the next bus to arrive. She sat down on the bench and started waiting.*

MightyMario

@Chevywolf30
-Meanwhile-
*Cayde looked at Stitch & Daffy and hugged them tight, knowing that Siy would need them the most. She turned to James.*

Cayde: Do we have any relatives that live in Clearwater? Siy might go to them first.
——
NOTE: This is not “reviving” Natalie, but an alternate universe counterpart.

I lost them all. Everyone I loved. My husband and my daughters. It’s been incredibly hard living without them, so I thought coming to a therapist would help...

*Natalie wiped her eyes and dropped a crumpled up tissue on the carpeted floor of the therapist’s office. It had been a terrible two months since James, Cayde, and Siy had all been killed in the fight with the megalomaniacal Wart and the Brain. Though successful in their mission of ending Wart, Natalie did not feel joy as she had to bear the loss of her family, especially Siy.*

Natalie: Every day I sit alone in Cole’s guest room... wishing that they were all there with me. I eat alone, watch TV alone... I do everything now... alone. I’ve been depressed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom