• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Funny : I see. Well, what's on the agenda today.
Mart: Well, you just showed up here during our meeting with our fellow leaders of the IPCF. Allow me to introduce you to King Guardia XXXIII of, uh, Guardia, and Douglas Moblinn, Acting President of the IPCF. Oh, right, the IPCF is the Intergalactic Planetary Coalition of Fiction, in case you hadn't already been told. The Chancellor of Guardia is also here.

Gorozoron

wild ride
View attachment 57596
Benjamin Harrison: I am the poser that he speaks of.
67ko35.jpg

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*That night, Siy had watched the Daytona 500 and had seen Cayde and James in the stands. She was super happy to see them and took a photo of it on her tablet. She was getting ready to go to sleep, when a familiar figure appeared next to her bed.*

Natalie: Siy... sweetie... Look up.

*Siy looked up and saw her mother smiling and looking down at her. She sprang up and gasped.*

Siy: MAMA! YOU’RE BACK!

*Siy tried giving her a hug, but found her arms going right through Natalie*

Natalie: I’m sorry, Siy. You can’t hug me anymore. I know how much you want to, sweetie...

Siy: You’re a ghost?! Mama, I want you to be here really!

Natalie: I’m sorry... I wish I could, I really do, sweetie. I love you and I miss you so very much... You’ve handled me being gone really well and I’m super proud of you.

*Natalie gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead then turned around and walked towards the door, fading as she did. Siy ran after her, not wanting her to leave.*

Siy: Mama, don’t go! MAMA! NO! PLEASE DON’T LEAVE! MAMA!

*Natalie had completely disappeared, leaving Siy alone in the room. Siy fell to the floor, curling up and crying for her mother to comeback.*

Siy: M-Mama... don’t g-go... *crying*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Back in the car*

Cole: Wow, that was some race! Especially the end, those Penske guys did awesome, I cannot believe I just saw Austin Cindric win the frikking Daytona 500.

James: Yeah, he accidentally wrecked his teammate though, the #12. Right in front of us.

Cole: Yeah, that's just one of those racing deals. Sucks for Blaney but he's a good driver, he'll have some wins this year, granted they won't be Daytona 500 wins, but they'll be wins.
*Aili walks up to Marin, who was lying under a tree with her eyes open*

Aili: Hey, what weapon did the Wind Fish give you? Cutter wants her leg to be amputated and I don't have a sword anymore and a gun isn't any good for that.

Marin: Hold up, there's a lot going on there. Why does Cutter want her leg amputated?

Aili: She figures it's never going to heal on its own, and it's giving her a lot of pain.

*Marin nods*

Mairn: Now that I think of it, I didn't get any weapons, did the Wind Fish just forget, or am I not trustworthy enough?

*A panicked edge was sneaking into her voice and Aili shook her head.*

Aili: There could be some other option, I wouldn't take it personally when you don't know the whole story.
*Chevs walks up*

Chevs: Hey girls, what are you two talking about?

Aili: Cutter wants her leg amputated and we just realized Marin doesn't have a weapon.

Chevs: Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I don't really have a weapon either, I've got the gun but no ammo. I searched the lair but found nothing. Hold on, Cutter wants her leg amputated

Aili: Yeah, she's just stiff and sore and it's giving her constant pain.

Chevs: I think I might have an idea, but I'll have to talk to her about it, then I'll ask the Wind Fish about our weapon predicament, Mari.

*Marin nods and follows him and Aili to Cutter.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dedede hurtles through the air, finally landing in the top of a jungle tree and falling to the ground, comically hitting all the branches on his way down. He sits on the ground, fuming, then looks around.*

D3: So this is Brazil... Not a very hospitable place for a penguin like me. I'll have to find some civilization, then I can find a living wolf hunter, I've learned my lesson about robots.

MightyMario

*Back in the car*

Cole: Wow, that was some race! Especially the end, those Penske guys did awesome, I cannot believe I just saw Austin Cindric win the frikking Daytona 500.

James: Yeah, he accidentally wrecked his teammate though, the #12. Right in front of us.

Cole: Yeah, that's just one of those racing deals. Sucks for Blaney but he's a good driver, he'll have some wins this year, granted they won't be Daytona 500 wins, but they'll be wins.
Cayde: That was awesome! I loved it when they crashed! Also, thanks for letting me get Siy a diecast of Cindric’s car! She’ll love it!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Cayde: That was awesome! I loved it when they crashed! Also, thanks for letting me get Siy a diecast of Cindric’s car! She’ll love it!
Cole: Yeah buddy, gonna be a trip to remember!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Dedede wanders through the Amazon rainforest, hoping he won't run into anything that wants to hurt him. He's overheating in his coat, but refuses to take it off. Finally he wanders into what seems to be an explorer's camp.*

D3: Hello? Anybody home?

MightyMario

*Cayde smiled and laughed. Soon, they were home. Cayde had set her stuff down and went to go check on Siy, being surprised at what she saw. She got down on the floor and picked her up, noting her tears.*

Cayde: Siy, bud? What happened? Are you okay?

Siy: M-Mama...

*Cayde immediately knew what was going on and wanted to talk with her and James and Cole about it*

Cayde: We’re gonna go out... into the dining room, okay? We’ll talk about this...

Siy: O-O-Okay...

*The two went into the dining room. Cayde settled Siy into a chair and sat next to her.*

Cayde: Dad, Uncle Cole... I think we need to talk about Siy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom