• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gorozoron

wild ride
Mart: Well, Kooploz isn't here, and I'm certain Douggie here won't let slip any details of his whereabouts. ShyHo mysteriously disappeared about a year ago and hasn't been seen since, and Yukon's been dead for close to thirty-four years now. I appreciate your offer, but...

*Mart ponders this turn of events.*

Mart: Mayhaps you could aid me in the destruction of Yukon Cornelius' legacy, the clone army known as the L.U.C.I.N.A. Project...

Chancellor: Not this again...

Doug Moblinn: Mart, should I call security? If you're not going to formally invite this delinquent to our meeting, then I'll have to-

Mart: Just a second, Doug. I don't want to do anything prematurely.

*Doug, knowing that getting in people's ways isn't something he should do right now, backs down.*

Funny : What is this "L.U.C.I.N.A." project? Don't try to play me as a fool Mart, I'm a former president.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Cayde: Hm. He sounds pretty alright.
*The concert wraps up, driver intros happen, then there's the anthem and the invocation, then it's time to fire engines.*

I forgot the part where they picked up the scanners so they could listen to the in car radio or a broadcast.

Cole: Alright, before they fire them are our scanners good?

*He puts his on and helps James set his up on the TV broadcast feed.*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Funny : What is this "L.U.C.I.N.A." project? Don't try to play me as a fool Mart, I'm a former president.
Mart: And I'm a former Jedi Knight, a former Viceroy of Wart's territories, and a former grocery store clerk. I've seen my fair share of bizarre world events. The L.U.C.I.N.A. Project was a barbaric scheme to create genetically-enhanced swordfighters using the DNA of Yukon's son, Marth, who was barely able to walk at the time. Yukon planned to monopolize an industry of eugenics. I abandoned him then and there. I know not what became of the project after that point. He was murdered during a coup against his Kingdom in 1988.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Mart: And I'm a former Jedi Knight, a former Viceroy of Wart's territories, and a former grocery store clerk. I've seen my fair share of bizarre world events. The L.U.C.I.N.A. Project was a barbaric scheme to create genetically-enhanced swordfighters using the DNA of Yukon's son, Marth, who was barely able to walk at the time. Yukon planned to monopolize an industry of eugenics. I abandoned him then and there. I know not what became of the project after that point. He was murdered during a coup against his Kingdom in 1988.
Funny : Hmmm... Now what would destroying this L.U.C.I.N.A. project achieve in my quest to prove the elegance of lady consistency?

AwdryFan1997

Funny : Hmmm... Now what would destroying this L.U.C.I.N.A. project achieve in my quest to prove the elegance of lady consistency?
Mart: Well, it would put an end to the unnatural selection of individuals and restore balance to humanity. Everyone will be equal...ly oppressed by my regime *cough* Ahem, sorry. Yes, I'd say that we'd live in a very consistent society after my plans are completed.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*The concert wraps up, driver intros happen, then there's the anthem and the invocation, then it's time to fire engines.*

I forgot the part where they picked up the scanners so they could listen to the in car radio or a broadcast.

Cole: Alright, before they fire them are our scanners good?

*He puts his on and helps James set his up on the TV broadcast feed.*
Cayde: Scanners? What are those?

AwdryFan1997

Funny : Hmm... Alright. I'll provide my assistance.
*Mart turned off his lightsaber and smiled.*

Mart: Welcome to the Gaian Empire, General. My associate here, Major-General Theodoric Thiefighter, will be glad to educate you on our military practices.

Theodoric Thiefighter: Ah, yes, of course, Your Imperial Majesty. Uh, well, there's not really much to it, you know, we haven't been at war since 15 January 2021, and even then there was no mobilization of troops... aside from that attempted coup orchestrated by the IFPC and their men on the inside...

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Mart turned off his lightsaber and smiled.*

Mart: Welcome to the Gaian Empire, General. My associate here, Major-General Theodoric Thiefighter, will be glad to educate you on our military practices.

Theodoric Thiefighter: Ah, yes, of course, Your Imperial Majesty. Uh, well, there's not really much to it, you know, we haven't been at war since 15 January 2021, and even then there was no mobilization of troops... aside from that attempted coup orchestrated by the IFPC and their men on the inside...
Funny : I see. Well, what's on the agenda today.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Cole: I rented one for you though, it's easier to keep track that way

*He holds up the scanner and headphones*

Cole: At least put the headphones on for hearing protection.
Cayde: Oh, guess I have to.

*Cayde put on the headphones and scanner then tuned to the broadcast*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom