• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Yoinking James and Cole rq

*James' phone began to ring. He checks, and it's his brother Cole*

James: Hello stinky, what's up?

Cole: Hey man, so you know how I work for Penske? Well you may or may not be aware that Joey Logano won the Clash on Sunday. That's big news because he drives for Penske, and whenever one of our drivers win, all the shop employees get a bonus. I was wondering if you and the girls would be interested in going to the Daytona 500 in a couple weeks, my treat!

James: For real? That sounds awesome! Uh, maybe just Cayde and I, I don't think Siy would do to well with all the noise and crowds and such.

Cole: Good point. I'll start looking for tickets and be in touch with ya.

*He hangs up*
Yoinking him back again

Cayde: Wait, the Daytona 500?! Oh my god, that’s awesome!

James: Yeah, that is awesome!

Cayde: Why can’t Siy go? She would love it.

James: She has sensitive hearing and doesn’t do well with large crowds. She can watch it on TV.

Cayde: Can’t we bring noise cancelling headphones? Would that work? And for the large crowds, we sit somewhere she’ll be comfortable being, so it won’t bother her as much.

James: Yes, we do have noise cancelling headphones for Siy. We bring them to Disney and on flights. The crowd won’t matter, she’ll be bothered by it anyway. It messes with her sensors. Too many people.

Cayde: Sensors?

James: When Siy is usually in a place where there’s a bunch of people, she starts fidgeting. She taps our shoulders to let us know that something is going on. She covers her eyes and her ears. She rocks back and forth. It means that she’s going through a sensory overload. We usually find a spot where it’s quiet and calm her down, take a break, eat a snack...

James: So, at Daytona it may be very hard for her to try and not have one.

Cayde: Oh, do you bring one of her plushies? That may help.

James: It helps in calming down, yes. But for Siy to sit in a crowded place for a long period of time puts a big strain on her. She gets anxious. We try to avoid that by taking a break now and then to ease her back into things. Does that answer your question?

Cayde: Yes, it does. Thanks, Dad.

James: No problem, buddy.

Last edited:

MightyMario

*When they finally got to the lake, James grabbed the fishing equipment while Cayde grabbed the baitbox. James realized he forgot something and went back to the car as Cayde looked out on the lake from the dock.

Cayde suffered from monophobia, the fear of being alone. She’s always hated being alone. Cayde turned her head around to look for James, but found nobody.*

Cayde: Dad?!

*Nothing*

Cayde: Dad! Where did you go?! DAD!

*James was in the back seat, looking for his hat that had fallen down. He grabbed it and grabbed the cooler as well, walking back to the dock. He saw Cayde in shambles on the ground and immediately rushed to her side*

James: Buddy! Are you okay?! Speak!

*Cayde looked at James and touched his arm*

Cayde: You’re b-back...

James: What-what happened?! I only left for a minute!

Cayde: I-I’m sorry... please don’t be mad at me... I don’t like being alone...

James: I’m not mad. Cayde, it’s okay. Stop crying, I’m here now.

*Cayde sat up straight*

Cayde: I have monophobia...

James: What’s that?

Cayde: The fear of being alone.

*James looked at Cayde then at the ground*

James: I didn’t know. I’m sorry for not telling you where I went.

Cayde: It’s okay. Can we start fishing?

*James nodded and walked with Cayde to the dock. Together, they began to fish.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Chevs: We’ll need to hurry to devise some sort of plan, I don’t know how long it’ll take Dedede to get back. We’ll have to get the phone off of Dedede, go somewhere where Aili can figure out how to use it, and find the music generator and the controls for Freddy, all without any intervention. It would be best if he doesn’t even realize he lost the phone, so Aili and I can just slip off together with it.

Dededestiny
A BOO'S PIZZA STORY
2-22-2022

MightyMario

I hope Awdry does a reading of BP 2 like he did for the first one.

*Cayde and James sit on the dock, fishing. They look and both smile at one another, Cayde puts her head on James’ shoulder and the two share a joyful laugh.*

-Meanwhile back at home-
*Siy woke up to her tablet’s alarm at 5:00 AM and got out of bed holding Daffy. She exited the guest room and went into the kitchen, where Laura was busy making breakfast. Today was her “first” day at school.*

Laura: Morning! Sleep well?

Siy: Uh-huh.

Laura: Hope you’re excited about today... because you’re going to school! Isn’t that fun?

Siy: Yeah... am I going to be in your science class?

Laura: Yep! Fourth period Environmental Science! Hey, breakfast is almost ready.

*Siy sat down at the table as breakfast was served to her: eggs and sausage. The two ate their breakfast together and then got ready for the day. Siy wore a Looney Tunes shirt and jeans, her new backpack was also themed after Looney Tunes.*

Siy: I love my backpack!

Laura: I’m glad you do, Siy. Come on out to the car. Oh, and bring Daffy!

*Siy rushed back to the guest room and grabbed Daffy*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
=15 FEBRUARY 2021 - ALEXANDRIA CITY=

*Mart's first order as uncrowned Emperor was to renovate the town square (I wasted several minutes researching Final Fantasy lore for this). Most of the surrounding buildings had been demolished, and their inhabitants were "employed" to construct a massive stage for imperial decrees. It was extravagant, with speakers and television screens and flags and taxpayer dollars and other flashy things. Mandatory attendance was enforced for all residents of the Gaian capital. Mart stepped up to the podium.*

Mart: My good people of the Gaian Empire... I have come before you as the bearer of tragic news. My dear brother, cousin, friend and employer, Emperor Wart, has been murdered by some girl, who then accompanied a party to destroy his soul. This girl, the so-called Wartslayer, Cayde Shilen, is now public enemy number one of Gaia! So is the will of my new regime! And that's not all!

*The audience is in shock, which delights the tyrannical Mart.*

Mart: As Emperor, I shall take care of another problem... as some of you may have heard, I was once a Jedi Padawan, apprenticed by the famed goldminer Yukon Cornelius. Yukon, my good friend, went mad trying to fulfill the doctrine of the Jedi Order! As dark lord of the Sith and King of Altea, he directed the L.U.C.I.N.A. Project, a cloning scheme that produced an army of deadly swordfighters with intent to assimilate all real people into their ranks! I swear to all of you, I shall not let this fate befall Gaia!

*The horrified crowd begins to applaud this demagogue.*

Mart: All of these secrets have been censored from above! This planet's independence has been snuffed out by the Interplanetary Fantastical Planets Council, and now the Intergalactic Planetary Coalition of Fiction that destroyed it! And so now, I, on behalf of my subjects, deliver an ultimatum to Mister Frederick C. Kooploz... Give me a better deal, or face the full might of our easily transportable military! This is your only warning!

*The crowd, many of whom weren't even aware that they were members of something called the IPCF, cheered and clapped. Some chanted Mart's name, and others started doing the wave. Mart clenched his right fist and raised his left hand, with his three non-thumb fingers extended downwards- the Martian Salute. His fanatically brainwashed peons eagerly repeated the hip, cool gesture, with their pinkies folded.*

*About an hour later, Mart entered his study and mopped the sweat off his face. As an amphibian, water was a necessity, moreso than, uh, non-amphibians. He grabbed a bottle of Ice MartianTM branded water and drank it. The speech had been long and loud.*

Theodoric Thiefighter: I liked the slideshow at the end.

Flee Runaway: And the peasants enjoyed it, too. That's what really matters.

Alaric von Hiellenstiell: Congratulations, Your Majesty. You have successfully become a shepherd.

Mart: Thank you, thank you... You know, when I said that Wart was both my cousin and brother, I was expecting a reaction from that crowd.

Theodoric Thiefighter: ...why?

Mart: Have I never told you? Wart's mother was my mother's sister. It was quite the scandal, that affair was.

Alaric von Hiellenstiell: That's, uh, interesting...

Mart: You know what, while I'm sharing my secrets, I'll let you in on this, as a test of loyalty- Wart invited the Koopa to invade Alexandria. He telepathically telephoned Bowser Junior and asked if he wanted to make his father proud by kidnapping Princess Garnet. The Gaia-Koopa War happened, Garnet was kidnapped, and last I heard she was later tossed off the airship over the Gerudo Desert when Junior got bored. That's how I got here.

*Thiefighter is shocked. Hiellenstiell and Runaway less so. Hiellenstiell then pulled out a Sigma mask and Runaway turned on a green lightsaber.*

Flee Runaway: We killed the King of Alexandria. We pretended to seize power as the Maverick leader Sigma so that the IFPC would back off.

*Mart smiled.*

Mart: I'm going to enjoy this new world order...

MightyMario

*Siy ran out to the car with Daffy in her hand. She climbed to the front seat with him and hugged the plush to her chest.*

Laura: Siy, can you put Daffy in your bag?

*Siy nodded and put Daffy in her backpack*

Siy: I’m taking him with me.

Laura: That’s the plan. I say that he should only be out when you’re done with your work or when you’re at lunch, okay?

Siy: Okay! Hey, is Uncle Cole getting tickets to the Daytona 500? I hope I get to go this year. I’ve never been.

Laura: Are you sure? You know you don’t do well with crowds and noise.

Siy: I’ll just wear my headphones and my sunglasses.

*Laura started the car and reversed out of the driveway*

Siy: Are you going to go?

Laura: Probably not, Siy. I have assignments to grade. I can watch it on TV with Mikey. I’m sure he’ll be excited.

*Laura began driving to the high school while Siy continued talking*

MightyMario

-Meanwhile again-
*That afternoon, Cayde and James returned home from fishing*

Cayde: Yeah, I should totally make that for you guys. Just need to get the two ingredients: salmon and yellow rice.

James: I’ll be sure to pick it up at the store.

*Siy sat on the floor watching SpongeBob with Michael. The two were giggling and having a good time.*

Patrick: *on TV* The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. *thought bubble appears, milk carton spills on table*

*The two busted out laughing. For James, this was the first time he had ever heard Siy laugh. It sounded so innocent and carefree. His brother, Cole, came up to him.*

Cole: James, can I see you for a minute?

James: Yeah, sure.

*The two walk into Cole’s bedroom, closing the door*

Cole: James, do you know where our comic strip books are? They’re with you, right?

James: I-I-I think we left them in Sioux Falls. Sorry.

*Cole released a very sad and exasperated sigh*

Cole: You realize that those books were priceless, right? All of the Garfields, Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert, Far Side... left in your old house, possibly nothing more than ash...

James: Not true. We sold our house to Mark.

Cole: Then the books are still there?! YES! Okay, you need to call Mark and ask him to bring them here. Okay?

James: Yep.

*Both exited the bedroom and went to the living room*

Last edited:

Gorozoron

wild ride
== Meanwhile in [Insert somewhere where something important is going on] ==

A man walks down, out of some form of transportation
??? : I'm finally here.
??? : My life shall finally be rebooted and finally...
1645394044811.png
Kira : I will always remember uh... Robby? Lobby? I don't quite care.
Kira : I'm back-
1645394177704.png

The unknown man slams into Kira with a wagon

1645394290783.png
??? : Continuity is a fine woman sir, I shan't let you insult her name with this disgusting act.
Kira : Aw, the **** man?!
??? : That's quite out of character of you.
Kira : Could you show me the page where Funny Valentine comes out of nowhere riding a wagon and slams into a random dude in the name of continuity?
Funny : Sure, the page number is kiss my ass.
1645394788849.png
Funny : Grab the first napkin.
Funny : See, now this take of my character is completely accurate.
Funny : But that doesn't matter...
Funny : It's not about the the accuracy of the bullet, it's about the consistency of my shots.
1645395463886.png
Funny : I'm gonna find those who cause inconsistency and destroy them.
Funny : Why? Because, kiss my ass.
Funny : My first target shall be whatever big shot villain guy is having an arc or something that I can interrupt.

the bizarre in-character(real) adventure begins

MightyMario

*Siy remembered to ask Cole about going to the Daytona 500, so she hopped up and smiled*

Siy: Uncle Cole, can I go to the Daytona 500? I know that you’re gonna buy tickets, so I thought I’d ask.

Cole: Uh... hmm... are you-

Siy: Yep! I’m sure! I’ll bring my headphones, sunglasses, and Daffy with me!

Cole: Okay... thanks for telling me.

*Laura entered the room and sat on the couch*

Cole: Hey, how was work?

Laura: Tiring. I’ve got a LOT of stuff to grade...

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Chevs: I wanted to have everyone go find something to eat, but that’s obviously too dangerous, there’s monsters out there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedede: I heard you having that funeral last night, it would be a shame if you needed to have another, wouldn't it? If we all just listen to me, Freddy won't have to necessitate another funeral!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chevs: NO, I AM NOT UP TO THIS, OK? DAGGERTOOTH’S MURDERERS ARE STILL ON THIS ISLAND, AND THEY JUST WON. HE’S LISTENING TO OUR EVERY WORD, AND IF WE STEP OUT OF LINE, WE’RE GONNA GO THE SAME WAY AS DAGGERTOOTH, AND FOR WHAT? THERE’S SO MUCH WE DON’T KNOW AND IT’S ALL BECAUSE DAGGERTOOTH DIDN’T LET ANYBODY INTO THE SECRET ROOM!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chevs: Hey, we’re out tonight to have fun, remember? Keep frolicking around.

Dedede: In case either of you miss the significance of this, it’s Eminem’s album ‘Music to be Murdered by'. I thought I’d give it its due this fine evening!

*Chevs bursts into the den*

Chevs: I have some really bad news and some potentially really good news, but we gotta get out of here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cutter: Yeah, that’s great and all, but your boyfriend wanted it to get to the top of the mountain and it can’t do that if it’s trapped in a cave

*Dedede starts laughing*

D3: Well, so much for your little insurrection! Now do you want me to kill or brainwash you again? I’m a good king, I’ll let you decide.

DEDEDESTINY
THIS TUESDAY

MightyMario

-Meanwhile: Saturday, Feburary 19th 2022-

*Siy was in the guest room, playing with some of her plushies. She had set them up in rows with notebooks and pencils in front of them, emulating a classroom setting. Siy was the teacher, currently giving a lesson on art. She sat on the floor with her notebook in her hand.*

Siy: Okay, class! Today, we’ll be drawing!

*Siy opened her notebook and quickly sketched something, then held it up for the “class” to see. It was a drawing of a house, with flowers in the front and a car in the driveway. The sun was drawn as well.

Siy: Your assignment is to replicate this. Any questions?

*She went over to Daffy and made him ask a question*

Siy: *as Daffy* When’s lunch? I’m one hungry duck! I can’t draw on an empty stomach!

Siy: Lunch will be in a little bit. Would you like a snack, Daffy?

Siy: *as Daffy* Yeah! Is there any Goldfish?

Siy: Yep! I’ll go get them!

*Siy walked out of the room and into the kitchen, opening the pantry. She grabbed the bag of Goldfish (Pizza Flavor Blast variety) and set it on the counter.*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Saturday, February 19th, 2022*

*James is sitting at home, doing laundry, when Cole comes into the laundry room*

Cole: Hey bro, remember that the Daytona 500 is tomorrow. Race starts at 1, but there's a lot to do at the track so I wanna get there around noonish so we should try to be out of here around 8 in the morning tomorrow.

James: Alright, sounds good man. Hey Cayde! Lay out some clothes for tomorrow! Do you have any spending money for souvenirs? I can give you some if you need.

Last edited:

MightyMario

*Saturday, February 19th, 2022*

*James is sitting at home, doing laundry, when Cole calls*

Cole: Hey bro, remember that the Daytona 500 is tomorrow. Race starts at 1, but there's a lot to do at the track so I wanna get there around noonish so we should be out of here around 8 in the morning tomorrow, I'll be by to pick up you and Cayde sometime around then. or are they still living together?

James: Alright, sounds good man. Hey Cayde! Lay out some clothes for tomorrow! Do you have any spending money for souvenirs? I can give you some if you need.
Yes they are still living together

*Cayde was not there at the moment, instead she was out on a jog. Siy did hear this fortunately, so she raced (ha ha) into the laundry room carrying the bag of Goldfish.*

Siy: Can I lay my clothes out? I have some money in my piggy bank that Uncle Cole got me a couple weeks ago!

*Siy beamed and hopped up and down*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James: I'm afraid not, Uncle Cole was only able to get 3 tickets. I'll just have to owe you a cool trip somewhere, alright?

Cole (Gonna edit my post so that he went to see James in the laundry room): Yeah, sorry bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom