• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Meanwhile, elsewhere...*

*A thunderstorm rages as a man clad in purple parks his kart outside a cemetery, barely manages to climb the gate, and falls over. Carrying a bundle of various power-granting flowers, the disgraced sports star trudges over to an extremely-cheap gravestone.*

Waluigi: Rip in pepperoni, paisano...

*Waluigi tosses the flowers onto the grave. On the tombstone, the engraving reads:*

HERE LIES
WARIO W. WARIO

DIED 30 DECEMBER 2020
* Dampe the gravekeeper was walking by checking around checking around *
Dampe : Wait what kind of flowers are those- POWER FLOWERS- NO YOU FOO- * Dampe kicked the flowers but they landed near another tombstone *
* A hand popped up from underground in front of the other tombstone *
Dampe : OH NO-
* A zombie hopped out one side of it's body was dry and scorched and it was set ablaze, another half was ice cold- deadly cold *
Dampe : NOooooo!

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
* Dampe the gravekeeper was walking by checking around checking around *
Dampe : Wait what kind of flowers are those- POWER FLOWERS- NO YOU FOO- * Dampe kicked the flowers but they landed near another tombstone *
* A hand popped up from underground in front of the other tombstone *
Dampe : OH NO-
* A zombie hopped out one side of it's body was dry and scorched and it was set ablaze, another half was ice cold- deadly cold *
Dampe : NOooooo!
Waluigi: What have I done!?

AwdryFan1997

Dampe : Something awfu- * the zombie dropkicked dampe somewhere below his waist *
Zombie : ArRRRR har ehfhefherf * It spammed fire balls randomly all over the place and threw a ice ball in Waluigi's direction *
*Waluigi barely dodged, though his ear is now extremely cold.*

Waluigi: I should probably get out of here...

*Waluigi tries to run away, but trips.*

AwdryFan1997

* The zombie stomps on waluigi's legs strongly and then runs off to terrorize anyone else it see's *
Waluigi: Ow, I think my legs are sprained... NOPE they're broken, oh god...

*Waluigi faints, succumbing to emotion, exhaustion, and shock.*

Gorozoron

wild ride
Waluigi: Ow, I think my legs are sprained... NOPE they're broken, oh god...

*Waluigi faints, succumbing to emotion, exhaustion, and shock.*
* The zombie ran towards a radio station *
Radio host : Hello everyone welcome back to the * he looked out the window * What is th- * the zombie broke through the glass causing a fire *
Radio host : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH- I GOT TO WARN EVERYBODY- THERE'S A ZOMBIE IN TOAD TOWN- * the gripped the host by the shoulders causing extreme frostbite, the zombie then tore off the arms and pushed the host on the ground *
* The cops heard this on their radio and headed towards the cemetery *

AwdryFan1997

* The zombie ran towards a radio station *
Radio host : Hello everyone welcome back to the * he looked out the window * What is th- * the zombie broke through the glass causing a fire *
Radio host : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH- I GOT TO WARN EVERYBODY- THERE'S A ZOMBIE IN TOAD TOWN- * the gripped the host by the shoulders causing extreme frostbite, the zombie then tore off the arms and pushed the host on the ground *
* The cops heard this on their radio and headed towards the cemetery *
Toad Cop: Call Interpol!

Other Toad Cop: You mean the band?

Toad Cop: No, you fool, the International Criminal Police Organization! Headquartered in France!

Other Toad Cop: Oh, right.

*Phones ring at various police stations across the world to gather aid to counter the crisis.*

Cop: You've gotta be kidding me... we've got a child kidnapper to eliminate! We haven't time for this!

Cops: We do. You GO and sort things OUT.

Cop: No, we stick together. Maybe while we're out fighting zombies I can formulate a plan against I. M. Meen...

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Toad Cop: Call Interpol!

Other Toad Cop: You mean the band?

Toad Cop: No, you fool, the International Criminal Police Organization! Headquartered in France!

Other Toad Cop: Oh, right.

*Phones ring at various police stations across the world to gather aid to counter the crisis.*

Cop: You've gotta be kidding me... we've got a child kidnapper to eliminate! We haven't time for this!

Cops: We do. You GO and sort things OUT.

Cop: No, we stick together. Maybe while we're out fighting zombies I can formulate a plan against I. M. Meen...
*The girl tapped the cop’s shoulder*

Woman: Siy, don’t bother them. They’re busy.

Last edited:

Gorozoron

wild ride
* The zombie broke into a super market *
* It bit, gnawed and clawed at everyone in the super market *
* One person was able to escape *
* They threw a bomb into the supermarket while they were escaping *
1628183620836.png
Old Lady : * Various grumbles and gargles * darn zom-beetchs
* She continued to slowly waddle away as the explosive blew up a corner of the super market *
Old Lady : Ain't gonna get me today
* She waddled to the police station *
* A stampede of zombies ran out the super market, all having the same traits as the first zombie, each having one side on fire and another ice cold but there was one thing, they were even more powered up, the store had boomerang flowers, mega mushrooms, every kind of powerup you could think of, the horde was now a full blown armed army *
--- The World Wide news channel ----
News host : Call just in, Toad town is having a zombie apocalypse, all cities and citizens are advised to go on full lock-down. Spread the news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom