• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Chevs: It's a bit of an odd one, it's Chevs. Chevs Wolfe That's an actual last name

*He pulls out his wallet*

Chevs: I guess you'll need my license? I've never really rented a car before.

*It then occurs to Chevs that he's only a 4 year old wolf who's lived on an island his whole life, how the heck does he have a wallet and driver's license of a 26 yest old adult man who apparently lives at 151 Speedway Blvd, Bristol, TN?*

*He slides the employee his license and notices a piece of paper in his wallet. It's a post-it note with "Thought you might need this. -W.F" on it. Chevs smiles and waits for the Enterprise employee to do his thing*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Chevs: It's a bit of an odd one, it's Chevs. Chevs Wolfe That's an actual last name

*It then occurs to Chevs that he's only a 4 year old wolf who's lived on an island his whole life, how the heck does he have a wallet and driver's license of a 26 yest old adult man who apparently lives at 151 Speedway Blvd, Bristol, TN?*

*He slides the employee his license and notices a piece of paper in his wallet. It's a post-it note with "Thought you might need this. -W.F" on it. Chevs smiles and waits for the Enterprise employee to do his thing*
*The sussy figure guy from earlier slowly begins walking towards Chevs.*

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2

Enterprise employee: Okay... you’re all set!

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Chevs is in the airport still, the cars aren't where he is, they're out in the parking garage.
Well, shoot.

*The suspicious figure realizes that he is the only one in the garage and that if he wants to find this target of his, he'll need to stop by the airport.*
Chevs: Thank you, good sir.

*He walks back to Cayde*

Chevs: Any luck?
*The sus impostor scours the airport for several minutes before catching a glimpse of Chevs talking to Cayde. Unfortunately for him, there is a crowd of people in the way. The hitman pulls a phone out of his pocket and calls his accomplice.*

Michael Daira: I've almost got him, Robert... and his dear chum, too...

Robert Ombonaparte: That's good. What happened on that island will stay on that island. From there, Plan E can begin... thank you, Mike. You've been of great assistance.

Michael Daira: We've both got a personal stake in this. You wanna get back at Freddy and Drew, I wanna get back at Douggie and Arn...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Cayde: No. I’m going to try again.

*Cayde dialed the number a third time and waited for one of her parents to pick up*
Chevs: Can you walk at the same time? We might as well drive around. I've always wanted to drive.

*He walks out to the garage and finds the car*
download (1).jpeg
Chevs: Oh, it's beautiful.

*He gets in and waits for Cayde to also get in.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom