• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Cayde: What the heck happened?! Is it-

*Mart. The person they had been trying to out manuever and reach Hermey before him.*

Cayde: …no.
——
*Siy flumped to the ground and yelled*

Siy: Ouch! That really hurt!

Wylee: Oh, my gosh! Are you okay, Siy?

Siy: Yeah… I’ll be fine. *to James (@Chevywolf30)* Hey, Dad! I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I had to wash my hands. Who’s your friend?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda

*Mart. The person they had been trying to out manuever and reach Hermey before him.*

*Mart (or perhaps his apprentice, Benjamin Harrison, twenty-third President of the United States) had left a cardboard cutout of Mart pointing towards the back door of the house. Mart and Harrison could be seen through a broken window, standing in the infinite back yard that was the Gobi Desert. Hermey lay on the kitchen floor, mortally wounded.*

Hermey: Ah, Walter... right on time...

*Hermey chuckled a little as Walter tried to lift him to his feet, to no avail.*

Hermey: It's no good... he got me...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James: I'd rather Siy stay here *To Siy* Hey Siy? I'll be right back, this is an old buddy of mine, we're gonna catch up with each other

——
*Siy flumped to the ground and yelled*

Siy: Ouch! That really hurt!

Wylee: Oh, my gosh! Are you okay, Siy?

Siy: Yeah… I’ll be fine. *to James (@Chevywolf30)* Hey, Dad! I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I had to wash my hands. Who’s your friend?
*James and Daniel had already walked off, and James leans in to whisper to Siy.*

James: Siy, please go sit back down, I do not trust this guy and I'd rather speak to him alone first.

MightyMario

*James and Daniel had already walked off, and James leans in to whisper to Siy.*

James: Siy, please go sit back down, I do not trust this guy and I'd rather speak to him alone first.
Siy: Is he… a bad guy? He looks so nice, though! And didn’t you say you two were old friends?

MightyMario

Daniel: Well I like to consider myself nice, especially if you can answer a question for me. What do you know about the whereabouts of one, Pinky T Mouse?
*Siy gasped and did a little squee*

Siy: Pinky’s in California right now, he’s trying to prove his innocence from being framed with Brain’s disappearance! Brain was a bad dude, he ambushed us in the Gap Between Dimensions… no one’s seen him since…

Siy: Anyways, I’m Siy! Nice to meet you!

*Siy extended her hand to Daniel for a handshake*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy gasped and did a little squee*

Siy: Pinky’s in California right now, he’s trying to prove his innocence from being framed with Brain’s disappearance! Brain was a bad dude, he ambushed us in the Gap Between Dimensions… no one’s seen him since…

Siy: Anyways, I’m Siy! Nice to meet you!

*Siy extended her hand to Daniel for a handshake*
*Daniel does not return the handshake*

Daniel: What part of California exactly? How do you know this? Do you know exactly what happened to Brain?

MightyMario

*Daniel does not return the handshake*

Daniel: What part of California exactly? How do you know this? Do you know exactly what happened to Brain?
Siy: I do, but my sister told me not to say it! It’s a big secret!

*Siy looked at James and noticed his facial expression*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: I do, but my sister told me not to say it! It’s a big secret!

*Siy looked at James and noticed his facial expression*
*Daniel scowls*

Daniel: Is he dead?

James: Oookay, this has been a wonderful conversation, but we have food getting cold, c'mon Siy.

Daniel: I don't think so, I still have questions for you two, especially Siy here.

James: *Stepping between Daniel and Siy, glaring at Daniel* And I am her father and I say she's not answering any more questions from you. I don't know what mess you've gotten yourself into now, but I want no part of it.

Daniel: I don't want this to have to get ugly, but if I have to make it ugly, I will, I have a boss who needs these answers.

James: Well tell him to find them somewhere else.

*He puts a hand on Siy's shoulder and walks back to the tables. Daniel follows.*

Daniel: All I want to know is, where is Pinky and is the Brain dead?

*James turns around, looking almost like he's ready to punch or at least shove Daniel, but before he can do anything, SIy speaks up.*

MightyMario

*Daniel scowls*

Daniel: Is he dead?

James: Oookay, this has been a wonderful conversation, but we have food getting cold, c'mon Siy.

Daniel: I don't think so, I still have questions for you two, especially Siy here.

James: *Stepping between Daniel and Siy, glaring at Daniel* And I am her father and I say she's not answering any more questions from you. I don't know what mess you've gotten yourself into now, but I want no part of it.

Daniel: I don't want this to have to get ugly, but if I have to make it ugly, I will, I have a boss who needs these answers.

James: Well tell him to find them somewhere else.

*He puts a hand on Siy's shoulder and walks back to the tables. Daniel follows.*

Daniel: All I want to know is, where is Pinky and is the Brain dead?

*James turns around, looking almost like he's ready to punch or at least shove Daniel, but before he can do anything, SIy speaks up.*
Siy: Uh…

*Siy didn’t want to anger her father so she made up something*

Siy: Under the contract and non-disclosure agreement I have signed, I am not supposed to disclose any information regarding this topic or anything relating to this topic. Thank you and good day to you, sir.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: Uh…

*Siy didn’t want to anger her father so she made up something*

Siy: Under the contract and non-disclosure agreement I have signed, I am not supposed to disclose any information regarding this topic or anything relating to this topic. Thank you and good day to you, sir.
*Daniel sighs. He knows that Hoggus will be a bit more... forceful in getting this information, and he hoped that it wouldn't have to come to this.*

Daniel: At this risk of sounding like a b-tier movie villain, please just tell me, it's for your own good.

James: You should clear out of here for the same reason.

*Daniel sighs and walks off to speak to Hoggus*

MightyMario

*Daniel sighs. He knows that Hoggus will be a bit more... forceful in getting this information, and he hoped that it wouldn't have to come to this.*

Daniel: At this risk of sounding like a b-tier movie villain, please just tell me, it's for your own good.

James: You should clear out of here for the same reason.

*Daniel sighs and walks off to speak to Hoggus*
Hoggus: She found my secret room… follow them. I want that information, no matter what it takes, Daniel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom