• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Cayde sighs and hangs her head down*

Cayde: Okay... we’ll do that.

Siy: But Mom was born in Florida. In Clearwater. Mom’s brother said that they went to the beach every summer. And people will grow suspect if they start asking us why we didn’t rescue her...
*Cayde puts her hand on Siy’s shoulder*

Cayde: Siy, we didn’t know that she drowned until we returned. That’s what we’re going to say.

Siy: But- but-

Cayde: Siy, I know what you think. You need to work with us, okay?

Siy: O-okay...
James: You're right, that's not very good.... Let's just say, uh, I can't do this, this is like killing her all over again....

*He puts his face in his hands*

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
James: You're right, that's not very good.... Let's just say, uh, I can't do this, this is like killing her all over again....

*He puts his face in his hands*
*Cayde puts her hand on James’ shoulder*

Cayde: Dad. It’s okay. We can get through this. Your idea was good.

*Cole knocks on the door to check up on them. He opens the door.*

Cole: Um, there’s some leftovers in the fridge for you guys. *sigh* I’m sorry for interrupting. I know that this isn’t really... the best time.

Cayde: No, it’s- it’s okay. We should eat and go to bed. We can sort this out in the morning.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I feel like I'm interrupting the main plot with these posts, sorry.

*With much fear and anxiety, the seven secretaries step up to the study.*

Flee Runaway: I'm getting real tired of that alliteration.

Ted Thiefighter: It's just our new Emperor, what's to be worried about?

*Hiellenstiell knocks on the door. It is opened with the Force.*

Mart: It's good to be back, gentlemen, and it's good to see some of you once again.

*de Beholder, Thressix, MacTonne and Kain exchange glances with each other.*

Mart: Obviously, you've all been gone for a while, and I've also been gone for a while, and we're all reuniting for the first time since...

Flee Runaway: ...ever. I didn't exist until Tuesday at 1:42 PM.

Mart: Well, regardless, you're all here now. As I'm certain you're aware, given that you found my will, my brother Wart has perished. In fact, not only was he eaten by a whale, his soul was destroyed by Dr. Vincent Carbanzo's brother, which destroyed all of the timelines in which my brother's heinous scheme succeeded. I witnessed it all. Quite the spectacle. I liked the part where the mom died.

Barry MacTonne: I knew that Carbanzo guy would betray us! He was preoccupied with a multiversal threat at the Emperor Emeritus' wedding and always called the First Lady of the Senate "Reina"!

Essorith Thressix: And now his brother has murdered your brother! "Sins of the Father" is the law around here! We must seek revenge!

Mart: Silence. I am your Emperor now, and you will obey only me. I dislike Dr. Carbanzo, but we needn't antagonize him yet.

"Ayov" de Beholder: As Foreign Minister, I recommend-

Mart: You! You aren't doing any recommending around here anymore! I know all about your loyalties, and what you've been doing behind my back! I know how those IFPC fools kept on sneaking in here! I've always known! You have committed high treason!

"Ayov" de Beholder: Please, Your Highness-

Mart: I am to be addressed as "Majesty" now! I am your Emperor, your autocrat! And I shall be subverted no longer! I don't care what you think, and never have! The Gaian Empire is going to oppose the new Interrelation, and finally cut the strings of our pathetic puppet past!

Flee Runaway: Oh, there we go again... er, I certainly hope this aggressive behavior brings us into conflict with the IPCF!

Mart: I respect your enthusiasm, Commander Runaway, but we cannot bite the hand that feeds us. In spite of my predictions, Kooploz Enterprises is in a much better position than I anticipated, and the IPCF is being heralded as heroes against the Nightmare threat! While our economy has remained "pretty good" thanks to my style of governance, we are in no condition to usurp Frederick Kooploz! Though, fortunately, the de-Condemnation returned our vast military back here...

"Ayov" de Beholder: The only reason the IPCF is doing so well is because of that wet rock, "The Planet"!

Mart: Ah, yes, the Kingdom of Guardia. As I recall, you have history with that country...

"Ayov" de Beholder: It's how I got my nickname. When we were first invad- er, visiting The Planet to negotiate IFPC membership, the terrain was deemed too rugged for large warships such as ours, thus, Essorith and I dropped down in a minisub. When we surfaced, the uneducated populace called our vehicle "Aysov". Despite their broken English, I managed to conclude that "Aysov" meant "Small Underwater", which is an accurate description for a miniature submarine.

Ted Thiefighter: ...When did you go to Guardia, exactly?

*de Beholder ignores the question.*

"Ayov" de Beholder: Anyways, we made the mistake of bringing a small military, and so the ridiculously overpowered residents were able to force us into a deal- they would hold observer status in the IFPC, rather than be plundered. They weren't a "Fantastical" planet, obviously, so we had to keep them at a lesser status... regardless, the "Aysov" name stuck to me, though I would later alter it to "Ayov". Like the saying, you know? "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"? And believe me, there was beauty in my eye back there...

*A chuckle can be heard amongst the four former Fantastical fatcats. Mart is not amused.*

Mart: I won't tolerate that sort of behavior in my government.

*Mart ignites his lightsaber and points it at de Beholder's nonexistent groin.*

Mart: Another word out of you of that sort and I shall cut you down to size.

*de Beholder goes quiet. Mart deactivates the lightsaber and continues with his rant.*

Mart: But on the subject of the Kingdom of Guardia, we will soon begin... incorporating other planets into our empire... Gaia shall rule the entire galaxy by the time I am dead, and my expansion shan't be undone for at least a thousand years. But we have a problem that we must handle... I have long suspected that Yukon Cornelius' wretched, ungodly creations, the L.U.C.I.N.A. products, have infiltrated our planet. And, to unite this obviously fractured cabinet, I propose the common goal of aiding me in destroying the last traces of my fallen friend and foe.

Flee Runaway: In spite of your alliteration, I am itching to kill...

Ted Thiefighter: It is the Emperor's wish...

Alaric von Hiellenstiell: If it preserves Gaia, then it shall be done.

Barry MacTonne: I'm with Runaway on this one.

Essorith Thressix: Where'd Charles go?

"Ayov" de Beholder: You've left me with no choice, Your Majesty...

*Mart smiles.*

Mart: We shall reveal Wart's permanent death to the public on the fifteenth of February- they've been in the dark about the entire Nightmare Fleet. My public coronation shall be on that same day. On that anniversary of the Condemnation, a new era shall begin... the Martian Empire.

Last edited:

MightyMario

Mark: ...Is everything alright? You seem down.

Zerris: No, it’s... nothing really. I’m sorry if I seem that way. Siy didn’t answer my Facetime when I called her a few minutes ago. She usually does.

Mark: Siy? Oh yeah, her! How is she?

Zerris: I-I don’t know. She didn’t respond.

Mark: Try later, maybe she’s busy.

Zerris: Mmkay. Sounds good.

Last edited:

MightyMario

Mark: Hey, buddy. Why don’t you head back to the house and I’ll be home later tonight?

Zerris: Okay. See you later then. What do you want for dinner?

Mark: Just fix something. It doesn’t matter.

Zerris: Alright,

*Zerris walks out of the station and back to his house. Once he gets inside, he decides to give Siy another call.*
——
*Siy’s tablet buzzes. Cole picks it up and declines the call. Once again, Zerris is left confused. Was Siy okay? This worried him.*

AwdryFan1997

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 10.03.40 PM.png
Ding ding ding we've hit a record

*Meanwhile, the Poison Mushroom landed outside the Sarasaland Palace gates.*

Take Mushterston: There you two are! Where were you!?

James Chaincaster: Places... near and far...

Take Mushterston: Whatever. I've just gotten back from using my private spaceship as bait for an entire squadron of the Nightmare Fleet. I am not in a good mood. I'm about ready to give up on diplomacy and blast in there.

David Henry Middlethwomp: Yeah! Blow 'em up!

Take Mushterston: Well, when you say it, it sounds like a bad idea...

*Take rams into the gates at full force, which is his way of knocking.*

MightyMario

*Cayde looks at the alarm clock on the nightstand for the time: 11:15 PM. Cayde sighs and looks at her father and then her sister.*

Cayde: I think we should discuss this more in the morning. We’re all tired.

*Siy yawns*

Siy: Mm-hm... I’m sleepy...

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

*Another time, another place...*

Lucca: WHAT DID YOU DO!?

*Crono, Marle, and Lucca approach the dented, dirty and scratched Epoch. Magus stands behind them, visibly beleaguered.*

Magus: You're welcome for the whole, you know, saving you from my minion's descendant's counterpart from an alternate dimension and the massive horde with which he intended to annihilate everyone on this planet. Really enjoyed having time taken out of my day to fight in a war that didn't affect me at all.

Marle: Why did you even show up, then?

Magus: I was lied to.

Lucca: LOOK AT THIS! THE ENTIRE INSIDE IS STAINED! MAGUS, DID YOU-

Magus: You can blame the emo-haired hunchback for everything on the back seats! I wear gloves for good reason!

Marle: Emo hunchback? You mean-

Magus: Yes, your ancestors, the blonde idiots. After I got bored of shying on SpyHo-

*An awkward pause. Crono laughs, clearly enjoying this confrontation.*

Magus: ...after my scheme to finally end ShyHo's reign of terror concluded, I decided that a flying time machine was a tad too dangerous to have lying around. And so, I gifted it to Ayla and Kino and retired to my original time.

Lucca: For someone so formal, you are extremely irresponsible...

Magus: It's strange... when I first arrived with the Epoch, they made these jokes about something called "Aysov"... it was a very long and boring story. Oh, and by the way, try and warn me next time if you think I'm going to be forced to engage in soup diplomacy.

Marle: Aysov? As in that creepy IFPC diplomat?

Lucca: We're not informed of the goings-on of international politics, Marle...

Marle: Oh, right. Well, the Chancellor was always complaining about having to deal with some being known as "Ayov" de Beholder, who was always trying to annex our Kingdom into the IFPC.

Lucca: Weren't those guys involved in some kind of war? I remember hearing something about it when the Mario Bros. and I worked together to rescue Crono from robot clones of Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin.

Magus: The IFPC was a militarist conglomerate that ruled about nine planets at its peak. One of its leaders was a mad tyrant named ShyHo Maskuin, who I sought to protect this world from. My plans didn't pan out the way I expected, however, and now ShyHo's gone completely off-the-grid.

Marle: And then the IFPC dissolved, and now we're a member of the IPCF. I don't know what any of those stand for.

Magus: Anyways, I'm going to stay here for about ten days in case any further threats emerge.

Lucca: This should be fun...

*Meanwhile, actual important lore is occurring elsewhere.*

Frederick Kooploz: What an exciting battle that has totally been raging on offscreen this entire time!

*Kooploz then gets a call from a number whose contact he deleted.*

Frederick Kooploz: I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of something ri-

Mart: Hello, Fred... did you miss me?

Frederick Kooploz: EEK! Mart!? You're actually-

Mart: Yes, the OG Prime me is back. And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Frederick Kooploz: So... are you going to free yourself from your strings or whatever?

Mart: I have reached out with the Force and learned of your Koopa coup. I have decided that pragmatism is in my best interest and that we are better off as temporary partners than as enemies...

Frederick Kooploz: Don't worry, I won't be in your way! Do as you please! Just don't take my money!

Mart: Your popularity is at an all-time high- not that it was ever high to begin with. I can get away with a lot of things if it has your seal of approval.

Frederick Kooploz: Well, you know, it's in the IPCF Constitution that each member state has its right to its own policy...

Mart: And I will be exercising those rights. Now, if you excuse me, I've unearthed some old history textbooks previously censored by the IFPC. If I am to be the Gaian Emperor, then I must be one with Gaia...

*Mart hangs up.*

"Army" D. Fender: What just happened?

Frederick Kooploz: From the ashes of the Nightmare Fleet, a new threat has arisen... the brother of Wart, former Jedi and now Emperor of Gaia...

*Kooploz goes silent. Meanwhile, a surviving Jedi senses a disturbance in the Force.*

Hermey: ...Mart...

MightyMario

Chevs let me play as James if anyone asks

James: Yeah, this can be... dealt with later.

*James walked out of the guest room and down to the kitchen. Cayde and Siy followed him.

In the fridge was leftover spaghetti and meatballs, which the three ate with some Texas Toast. Cayde sat on the left side of the table, Siy sat next to her on the side, and James sat across from them.

After they ate, it was decided that Siy would sleep in the guest room, Cayde would sleep on the couch in the game room, and James would sleep on the second couch in the living room.

Cayde settled in on the couch, laying down on the pillow. She thought back to everything that had happened this week and boy, what a week. She began to drift into sleep, thinking about what the future held for her and her family. Her sister, especially.*

MightyMario

-A month later-
*Cayde slept on the couch, her pillow covering the side of her face. It was 5:00 AM. James quietly knocked on the door and whispered loudly enough for Cayde to hear.

James: Buddy, wake up. I have a day planned out for us.

*Cayde grumbled in response and raised her head from the pillow, opening her eyes halfway. James knocked on the door again and she got up from the couch, making her way to the door and opening it.*

James: Morning, buddy. Sleep well?

Cayde: Uhm-hmm...

James: You need coffee? We’ll stop for breakfast on the way there.

Cayde: Where-where are we goin’...

James: The lake. We’re gonna go fishing.

Cayde: Fishing... okay.

*Cayde went back inside the room to get dressed. She then walked out of the room, rubbing her eye. She was still tired. The two walked out to the Jeep, with Cayde carrying the fishing rods and bait box. She placed them in the trunk and got in the passengers’ seat.*

James: What’s your music preference? Rock? Country? Country-rock?

Cayde: Whatever’s fine...

*James pressed a button on the radio, turning to a classic rock station*

James: You like this?

*Cayde nodded and yawned*

James: I woke you up early, didn’t I?

*Cayde nodded again*

Cayde: Yep...

MightyMario

*The lake was a long drive from the house. James stopped at a local diner so he and Cayde could eat breakfast. The sun was just barely peeking out of the trees along the side of the road.*

James: Wow, look at that sunrise. Beautiful, isn’t it?

Cayde: Mm-hm...

*A waitress came over to them and gave them menus. Cayde picked up hers and began flipping through it.*

Waitress: What would you like?

James: Coffee for the both of us. Cream and sugar in mine. Cayde?

Cayde: Cream in mine.

Waitress: Okay... and anything to eat?

Cayde: I’ll have... scrambled eggs and bacon with toast, please.

James: I’ll have the chocolate chip pancakes.

Waitress: Any fruit to go with it?

James: Uh... strawberries.

Waitress: Okay... I’ll be back with your order.

*The waitress walked off to go put in the order*

James: You know, my father used to take me and my brother to this local diner not far from where we lived. They had the best; and I mean the best chocolate chip pancakes. ...So good.

Cayde: ...That’s nice.

James: So, um... what did you and the Koopas do for breakfast?

Cayde: We ate oatmeal sometimes.

James: Ooh, what kind?

Cayde: ...blueberry. My favorite, actually.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Meanwhile, on the island*

Chevs: And now our last two problems, politically and maritally are a bit more intertwined, and… Does anybody hear that?

*There was a sound of machinery whirring, then a heavy footfall coming from the forest. More machinery, another footfall. The entire pack looked where it was coming from, and Chevs stood up, growling*

Chevs: Who's in there?

Dedede: Oh, I think you already know that. One second...

*After a moment, King Dedede's theme begins blasting and the brush is cleared away violently. King Dedede and Funtime Freddy burst into the clearing and D3 knocks Chevs out of the way with his hammer.*

Dedede: I heard you having that funeral last night, it would be a shame if you needed to have another, wouldn't it? If we all just listen to me, Freddy won't have to necessitate another funeral!

*Chevs jumps at Dedede, but is frozen in midair by some magical force*

Dededestiny.
2-22-2022

MightyMario

*After a little while, Cayde and James receive their food and coffee. Both take a sip of coffee before beginning to eat breakfast.

Cayde took her fork and placed her scrambled eggs on her toast and ate it that way. I do this too. James smiles and does a little laugh.*

James: You eat just your mother. She ate her eggs and toast like that.

Cayde: Oh, did she? Huh.

James: Yeah, she also liked making bacon and toast sandwiches. She took two pieces of toast and three pieces of bacon and made it into a sandwich. Also do this for breakfast sometimes.

Cayde: Hm. Must be her spirit in me.

*James took a bite of his pancakes*

James: Hey, you wanna try a bite of my pancakes?

Cayde: Sure.

*Cayde takes a little bit of a pancake with her fork. It was delicious.*

James: Good, right?

Cayde: Mm-hm... tastes great!

*The two continue eating, talking about each other and having a good time. Cayde was beginning to know her father a lot more and she loved every second of it.*

MightyMario

*The two finished breakfast and went back to driving to the lake. The classic rock station was playing at a low volume and Cayde was taking in the world around her. On the radio, a song was playing and Cayde began singing along quietly to it while looking out the window.*

Cayde: In a world that keeps on pushin’ me around... but I’ll stand my ground... and I won’t back down...

*James smiles and appreciates his daughter enjoying the music*

James: You like the music?

Cayde: Yeah... it’s good. Who is it by?

James: Tom Petty. I... I miss him.

Cayde: He’s dead?

*James nods*

James: Died a few years ago. He has some great songs. I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

Cayde: Aw... at least he made some good music.

James: Very true. My dad liked him too, had a couple CDs that he used to play in the car. Siy likes classic rock, too.

Cayde: Did Mom like rock?

James: Yes, she did. When she was a teenager, her father took her and her brother to an AC|DC concert. Nat used to jam out to rock music when she was working. I miss that... she played Queen mostly... her favorite band.

Cayde: If it makes you feel any better, I like Queen.

James: That’s good, means that you have good taste in music. I try listening to the current music, but just doesn’t... fit well with me. I do like some of the new music, it’s just that I like the older stuff better.

Cayde: Hm. Okay, uh... what’s your favorite band?

James: That’s a very tough question. I like a lot of bands, but I don’t have a favorite.

Cayde: What about movies? My favorite movie is Casablanca. Makes me cry everytime.

James: Hmm... uh... I guess... Star Wars.

Cayde: I’ve never watched it. I guess I’m not into the whole... sci-fi stuff.

James: You’ve never seen Star Wars?! Oh... we can do that this weekend if you’d like. Siy would be ecstatic. She loves those movies just as much as I do because I introduced them to her.

Cayde: That’s nice. Maybe, we’ll see.

*James patted Cayde’s shoulder and smiled*

James: Well, whenever you feel like it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yoinking James and Cole rq

*James' phone began to ring. He checks, and it's his brother Cole*

James: Hello stinky, what's up?

Cole: Hey man, so you know how I work for Penske? Well you may or may not be aware that Joey Logano won the Clash on Sunday. That's big news because he drives for Penske, and whenever one of our drivers win, all the shop employees get a bonus. I was wondering if you and the girls would be interested in going to the Daytona 500 in a couple weeks, my treat!

James: For real? That sounds awesome! Uh, maybe just Cayde and I, I don't think Siy would do to well with all the noise and crowds and such.

Cole: Good point. I'll start looking for tickets and be in touch with ya.

*He hangs up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom