• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gorozoron

wild ride
"Army" D. Fender: So, the Castle of Koopa's literally right down the street, so, are we, like, doing this now?

Frederick Kooploz: Now is an opportune time, since I literally just helped save the universe, or so they all think... my personal reputation will only be damaged in the eyes of hippies who already didn't like me!

"Army" D. Fender: Very well, then.
* Rifley chugs a beer can that was on the ground *
* Rifley runs towards the castle of koopa guns blazing *
MikeHead.png: Avoid ricocheting bullets.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*Cole is shocked by James’ silence and the two get in the car. Cole turns around and asks Siy what happened to Natalie. She bursts into tears.*

Cayde: Mom... isn’t here anymore...

Cole: She’s-

*Cayde nods and wraps her arm around her sister to comfort her*

Cole: I’m so sorry for your loss. Natalie was truly wonderful.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
* Rifley chugs a beer can that was on the ground *
* Rifley runs towards the castle of koopa guns blazing *
View attachment 55654: Avoid ricocheting bullets.
"Army" D. Fender: Yeah, there's theories that Huey Long was accidentally killed by his bodyguards that way.

Frederick Kooploz: We do not speak of that demagogue in this company!

*Army and Fred head carefully head towards the castle.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Cole is shocked by James’ silence and the two get in the car. Cole turns around and asks Siy what happened to Natalie. She bursts into tears.*

Cayde: Mom... isn’t here anymore...

Cole: She’s-

*Cayde nods and wraps her arm around her sister to comfort her*

Cole: I’m so sorry for your loss. Natalie was truly wonderful.
James: She really was. Is it fine if we just live here for a while, I get a job, the kids go to school, I don't really wnt to imagine moving to our own place yet.

MightyMario

James: She really was. Is it fine if we just live here for a while, I get a job, the kids go to school, I don't really wnt to imagine moving to our own place yet.
Cole: Yes, you may. My house is your house. I just feel- so awful that Nat’s dead.

MightyMario

James: Thanks. Me too.

*He motions to Cayde and Siy*

James: Hey, uh, could you two meet me in the guest room?
Cayde: Yeah, sure.

*After they get back home, the three go to the guest room. Cayde still has Siy placed in her arm, comforting the devastated daughter.*

AwdryFan1997

*As the Castle of Koopa is in ruins, Bowser, Bowser Jr. and their few remaining minions were just kinda standing outside, unsure of what to do now that everything's gone wrong. Enter Frederick Kooploz.*

Frederick Kooploz: Glad tidings, gentlemen.

Bowser: Kooploz! I already told you that you're fired!

Frederick Kooploz: And here's what I'm about to tell you: You're fired.

Bowser: What!?

*Kooploz tosses Bowser a single, worthless Koopabit.*

Frederick Kooploz: That's what I'm paying for this Kingdom- slightly more than it's worth, actually. All government property, including land, military, et cetera, is now a subsidiary of Kooploz Enterprises. Henceforth, this country adheres to the principles of anarcho-capitalism.

Bowser: You can't be serious, Frederick, you've always supported my policy-

Frederick Kooploz: You are a complete and total moron. Get off my property.

Bowser: Gwaha! You and what army!?

"Army" D. Fender: Aside form me, I presume?

Frederick Kooploz: I've got more than enough military capacity. RIFLEY, I CHOOSE YOU!

MightyMario

James: So, uh, we're obviously gonna have to have a funeral, but uh, we'll need a cover story for what happened.
Cayde: I-I really don’t know what we could cover this up with. That’s lying, Dad. I don’t feel safe doing that. We could be potentially arrested for it should people find the truth...

Siy: We could say she was eaten by a bear while we went camping.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James: Nobody would believe us if we said a cartoon character shot your mother with a laser blaster in an extradimensional pocket. I can hardly believe it myself, and I was there. I was thinking we just say that she was washed away at the beach and drowned. We did go to an island with a beach, after all.

MightyMario

James: Nobody would believe us if we said a cartoon character shot your mother with a laser blaster in an extradimensional pocket. I can hardly believe it myself, and I was there. I was thinking we just say that she was washed away at the beach and drowned. We did go to an island with a beach, after all.
*Cayde sighs and hangs her head down*

Cayde: Okay... we’ll do that.

Siy: But Mom was born in Florida. In Clearwater. Mom’s brother said that they went to the beach every summer. And people will grow suspect if they start asking us why we didn’t rescue her...

AwdryFan1997

*Meanwhile, the Gaian gangfight had been reduced to a brainless brawl, as the soldiers had missed every shot and were now out of bullets. A messenger then entered.*

Messenger: What has happened here!?

"Ayov" de Beholder: That is none of your concern! What message have you brought?

Messenger: Actually, this is addressed directly to Major-General Theodoric Thiefighter.

Thiefighter: That's my former title! You are to address me as-

Messenger: Sir, the Viceroy has arrived. He was headed for his personal study when he ordered this message delivered.

Thiefighter: ...what!? Why am I always the last to know of these massive plot twists!?

Messenger: His Highness has requested the presence of... why, everyone in this room.

"Ayov" de Beholder: Uh-oh.

Hiellenstiell: Well then, off to the Crown Prince's imperial study it is! Come along, you cowardly conspirators!

Runaway: I'd better get another medal after all of this...

MightyMario

*Cayde puts her hand on Siy’s shoulder*

Cayde: Siy, we didn’t know that she drowned until we returned. That’s what we’re going to say.

Siy: But- but-

Cayde: Siy, I know what you think. You need to work with us, okay?

Siy: O-okay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom