• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Mark: That’s nice. You like NASCAR? You own a diecast, so I figured that you like it. I kinda like it.

*A text from Cole appears on James’ phone. It reads: Hey, Nat texted me and said that you guys were going to be staying with us for a little bit, just wanted to confirm. Michael’s excited to see Siy again.*
James: Not really, it's a gift from my brother.

*He checks the text and responds Yeah, we'll be leaving by lunchtime today.*

Gorozoron

wild ride

* Meanwhile in locked down Toad Town, which was still currently having a zombie apocalypse *
* Zombies had raged the town, with only about only 2 dozen survivors left *
* The dead bodies of toads are scattered about *
* A toad gang member hides, trying to find a way to stop the madness *
Toad gangster: (Hell hit closer to home than I thought it would ever...)
Toad gangster: (Coast... Clear... No... More, stained, but visible.)
Toad gangster: (I need some weapon... Or weapons... That stupid dude who chills under the bridge with his friends, he was that dumbass who had debt to those weasels, the Nosy Shrooms... He bought a stash of weapons from those bozos, got over his head and thought he could get just shoot them down when they came for the debt...)
Toad gangster: (Those clowns should be way past dead, just got to find the hideout and grab what I can carry.)
Toad gangster: (Being a vulture... What a way to live...)
Toad gangster: (Those nosy weasels always nested around the town library, crossing that spot on the mental map, get some of the guys and then plan it out a bit more...)
* The toad started to trail back to the only home he had at the moment that was still intact *

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*Natalie sipped a cup of coffee and looked at Siy watching Looney Tunes with Daffy. She had her arm wrapped around him, cuddling the toy by her side. Natalie walked over to the box and pulled out a couple plushies, Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner. She began playing with them on the floor, making the two chase each other, making them jump and fall, among other silly things. Siy smiled and got down on the floor with Daffy, putting her iPad on the nightstand, and began playing with Natalie.

The two did this for some time, with Cayde watching and laughing, eventually she went to play with them. She looked at the box and dug through it, before seeing... Pinky? She pulled out the Pinky plush and held it there for a minute, remembering that she had met him on Chevs’ island.*

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Kooploz: You know who I haven't checked in on in awhile? My good friend- or, at least, guy that I gave a coupon- Hig Bead.

*Kooploz faxes Hig Bead, who is in prison for jaywalking. Hig Bead receives the message, however is not given the opportunity to respond.*

The Cops: Your execuTION is to be carried out NOW.

Hig Bead: Uh-oh, spaghetti-os!

*Hig Bead is led off to the gallows. Kooploz's patient wait for a response is interrupted by a knock on the large meeting room's door.*

Kooploz: Oh, is the delegation here?

*Enter Mart.*

Kooploz: Oh, it's you. What are you- wait, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Fear not, Frederick. I come in peace. I have defected from the Nightmare Fleet.

Kooploz: I call your bluff! Guards!

*Mart extends his hand and Kooploz is rendered unable to speak.*

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Listen to me, you brainless fool. In my extended tenure as Wart's pawn, your puppet, and everyone else's enemy, I realized just how weak I had become. When the IFCP formed and crusaded against me, that is when I concluded that I had lost my independence. My adherence to myself and myself alone... gone. The greater IFPC/IPCF conflict reduced me to a helpless ragdoll. I decided, aboard that flagship, that I would have no more. If I want to continue my mission of eradicating Yukon Cornelius' creations, then I must free myself from all of my strings.

*Kooploz flails around desperately, trying to respond.*

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Let this be a warning, Kooploz. I will be back. I... will be back.

*Mart let his arm fall. Kooploz exhaled heavily. Mart turned towards the door and began to depart.*

Kooploz: Wait...! D-does that mean...?

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): It means that the next time you see me, it'll be the me that you know.

*Kooploz watches as Mart exits, horrified at the implication of Mart Prime being resurrected.*

Kooploz: ...I sent that email ages ago; where is everyone...?

Last edited:

MightyMario

Cayde: Hey, Mom?

Natalie: Yes? *laugh*

Cayde: Is this... Pinky?

Natalie: Yeah! Siy loves Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain. It’s what me and my brother used to watch when we were younger.

Cayde: Wait, Pinky’s on a TV show? I... met him. On the island.

Natalie: ...Uh, what? Pinky’s a fictional character. No way you could’ve “met” him.

MightyMario

*After signing the house over to Mark, the two headed back to the motel. When they got there, it began to snow again. Zerris was outside watching them from the upper level. He waved at them, smiling. Mark waved back and walked up the steps leading to the upper level with James.*

Mark: Hey, buddy! The Shilens signed over their house to us, so we’ll be living there now. You should start packing and planning your goodbyes.

Zerris: Dad? Um... I’m really, really... going to miss them. I have something to give to Siy, so she won’t forget me. Mr. Shilen, is it okay if I go over there and give it to her, please?

@Chevywolf30

Last edited:

MightyMario

This is just to move the plot along

*Natalie had put the plush toys away and put the box in the car. Mark had also brought in some suitcases for them when he went to check the house. Natalie began packing her and Siy’s things in one suitcase, including a pair of noise reducing headphones for Siy. After she had done that, Natalie sat on the bed and looked at Siy. She was so adorable playing with Cayde. Natalie couldn’t help but smile as they bonded. She continued watching them as she waited for James to return.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom