• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Natalie: Listen, Daniel. I know that you’re the leader of these Nightmare Fleet cultist loonies now. We ask that you stop coming after us. It’s over. Wart’s dead. He ain’t coming back. But, I would like us to remain friends. Do we have a deal?
Daniel: Huh? Gary was the only one who cared about any of that. The rest of us just want to get back to uh, business as usual.
*In the lair, Siy was cuddling the wolf pups and keeping an eye on the armless Stitch*
*Aili is asleep and Kamuya is keeping an eye on everyone when there's a knock at the door. Kamuya hobbles over and pulls it open to see Chevs and James' knees. James bends over tosee into the lair*

James: Hey, Siy? We're leaving.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Daniel: Huh? Gary was the only one who cared about any of that. The rest of us just want to get back to uh, business as usual.
——
*Aili is asleep and Kamuya is keeping an eye on everyone when there's a knock at the door. Kamuya hobbles over and pulls it open to see Chevs and James' knees. James bends over tosee into the lair*

James: Hey, Siy? We're leaving.
Natalie: If that’s what it will be, then we have no reason to worry.
——
Siy: Uh, Dad, don’t get upset… but Stitch needs repairing.

*Siy grabbed Stitch and his arms and showed them to James*

MightyMario

James: Oops. We should be able to get him fixed up. For now say bye to everyone, we've got loose ends to tie up.
Siy: *to wolf pups* Alright, bye Danica, bye Bubba, bye Chase, bye Joey, bye Darrell, bye Bob, bye Mike, and especially goodbye to Strip!

*Siy exited the lair and held Stitch in her arms. She jumped up and down with glee now that they were going home.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: *to wolf pups* Alright, bye Danica, bye Bubba, bye Chase, bye Joey, bye Darrell, bye Bob, bye Mike, and especially goodbye to Strip!

*Siy exited the lair and held Stitch in her arms. She jumped up and down with glee now that they were going home.*
*Aili was awake at this point and stood groggily next to Kamuya, thinking she was watching Siy and James leave but what little eyesight she had left was impeded by being freshly awake so she was instead staring at the wall next to the door.*

Aili, in an undertone: Those aren't their names, are they?

Kamuya: Nope, she came up with those all on her own

*James and Siy walk back to the beach.*

Daniel: Ready to go? I was just about to fire up the helicopter.

*James nods and looks at Natalie.*

MightyMario

*Natalie nodded and the three got on the helicopter. It flew away from the island, with all three harboring a feeling that they would miss the wolves and the adventures they had, some good, some bad.*
——
-A month later-
*Natalie and James had remarried and bought a house in Cole’s subdivision. Siy was sitting at the table doing homework, while Natalie and James sat on the couch.*

Natalie: This is a perfect night, wouldn’t you say?

MightyMario

James: Yep. Hanging with you, Siy doing homework, watching movies, it is perfect.

Siy: I’m done with my homework! Can I watch the movie with you guys now?

Natalie: Of course! There’s popcorn, there’s-

*A knock at the door. Siy answered it and found Zerris standing there holding a box of chocolates and a repaired Stitch. He smiled from ear to ear as Siy did her happy hopping.*

Zerris: Ready for our date?

Siy: YESYESYES!!! Let me change!!!

*Siy rushed up to her room and into her closet, pulling out some nice clothes to wear. She looked to her desk and smiled at Pinky, now her little buddy.*

Pinky: Why, you’ll look the bell of the ball! Narf!

Siy: Aw, thanks, buddy! See you later, okay?

*Pinky gave a thumbs up as Siy changed into her new outfit: a sparkly blue shirt and jeans.

She rushed back down the stairs and hugged Zerris. It was then the two finally shared a kiss.*

Zerris: Alright, we’ll be heading out. Should be back around 10, should the movie start early.

Natalie: Have fun, you two! Enjoy your date!

*Zerris and Siy walked out of the door, followed by James and Natalie. They wrapped their arms around each other.*

Natalie: I believe a wedding in our future.

James: You never know. We may have grandchildren.

Natalie: Our little girl’s growing up…

James: I can’t believe it, either.

Natalie: I love you.

James: Love you, too.

*As the two kissed, Siy and Zerris looked back at them*

Siy: They’re sweet, right?

Zerris: One day, we’ll be in their shoes.

Siy: *yelling to Natalie and James* I LOVE YOU!!! WE’RE GONNA GET MARRIED!!!

James: Ah, young love…

Natalie: Ain’t it sweet?

THE END

BEGINNING OF THE END WITH @AwdryFan1997 AND @MightyMario COMING SOON

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom