• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book Sign Up!

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
Alright, cool! I just need one more person to sign up as one of the supporting villains (Arky is one of them, so whoever signs up for this this one'll be Ark's archnemesis). NOTE: They MUST wear primarily RED clothing and be AT LEAST 16 years old.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
here I go!

Name: Link Arkari
Dragon: Medium size red color dragon with wings
Personality: Shy, Quiet, A bit of an expert
Clothing: Red Pants, Black shoes, gloves with a bracelet on each side, red shirt with a black vest, a red bandana, a black thread collar with a red ruby hanging
Design: Long black hair, Tan-ish skin, Green eyes , Medium size, and pointy ears

Couldn't think of a cool name, hope that works

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
here I go!

Name: Linky Arkari
Dragon: Medium size red color dragon with wings
Personality: Shy, Quiet, A bit of an expert
Clothing: Red Pants, Black shoes, gloves with a bracelet on each side, white shirt with a red vest, and a redbandana
Design: Long black hair, Tan-ish skin, Green eyes , Medium size, and pointy ears

Couldn't think of a cool name, hope that works
haha hey dont feel bad i just put my anime name cuz i had nothing else and rofl we gonna be same size with long black hair XD

Goro Volvagia

Volvagia's apprentice
Name: Al B. Back
Yes, I have a dragon. It is a ruthless black dragon
Personality: Ruthless, sort of annoying and energetic. A very skilled fighter with slingshots, swords, shields, bows and arrows. He loves to play the ocarina and listen to the frog corus
Appearence: He always wears a deep sneer or scowl :dry: on his torn up face from many, many battles. He never changes and never takes his boots off. His nails are long and broken like tiny swords or daggers. He neveer puts his sword (which is taller, longer, and fatter than he is) shield down (that is bigger than he is) in fear :suspicious: of some great enemy swooping down from the sky and trying to kill him. He always wears Purple and yellow tunic with a purple hat qhich you can only see one strand of his black hair from under. He always covers his face o.o because his scars will give him away to everyone that he tried to kill, maim, or recruit. He dosn''t care about anyone besides himself and his dragon partner.

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
Name: Zach Wells
NickName: ZW
Do they have a dragon?: yes
Personality: Calm, Wise, helpful.
Design: Curly black hair, red hoodie, a dark green undershirt, Black Shorts, red eyes.

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
Thanks for signing up, everybody! Imaginary cookies for all! :D I plan to continue the story very very soon, as soon as I destroy my writer's block. Stay tuned until then! ^^

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I so claim Villan

Name: Ghiramech

Do they have a dragon? Nope, he can warp.

Personality: Selfish, and rude. Looks down upo others as if they were insects.

Design

Hair: Silvery Black, with golden streaks

Eyes: Thick black, no pupils, entire eye socket is black (demon eyes for short)

Clothing: Grey/Purple Shawl around his shoulders, back and uper chest. Baggy dark violet outfit, with a Golden Eye symbol belt, and gold details on his shawl, boots and clothing.
(um, shouldn't there be weaponry?)

Last edited:

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
@Katelynn Warping powers, huh? That should be interesting. ;) In response to your inquiry regarding weapons, the protagonists (and antagonists) use swords and any elemental powers their dragons possess. Picture a sword fight in midair atop dragons. Is that not awesome? Anyway, since you would be a villain without a dragon, you'd have to use some kind of weapon. I'll let you pick. If Ghiramech can warp, then perhaps he has psychic powers? :suspicious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom