• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book and Movie Quotes.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Ok I miss this thread so I am going to bump it up.

"One day you can just walk past the fez."
"Never going to happen." - Clara and The Doctor

"O look I've been impaled." - Olaf from Frozen

"I don't have a skull or bones." - Olaf

"To the bat mobile, dang it."
"To the invisible jet, dang it." - Bat Man and Wonder Woman from The Lego Movie

"So it's you and a syringe against the Capitol? See, this is why no one lets you make the plans." - Haymitch from Catching Fire

Chiraku

Demon slayer
"You don't wanna know! Audrey, don't tell him! You shouldn't have told me, but you did! And I'm telling you, you don't wanna know!"
Dr. Sweet, Atlantis.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
"SPACESHIP!" - 1980 something Lego guy, The Lego Movie

If you're reading this, sorry Chimera for posting this before you, just had to.

キラ

Yo!
"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.' Now... I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ***. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before I popped a cap in his ***. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *** in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."

- Pulp Fiction

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Confirmed Survey 1. Upon arrival you will report for debriefing. And just one more thing, on your trip back I want you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra. Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out! Babylon control out." - Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5

"But this - this, this, this is like - being nibbled to death by, uh - Pah! What are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet, go "quack"'
"Cats"
"Cats! I'm being nibbled to death by cats." - Londo and Vir from Babylon 5

"Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs and you are?"
"I'm Anna."
"So who's the funky looking Donkey over there?"
"Sevn."
"Huh and who's the reindeer?"
"...Sevn."
"O, makes things easy." - Olaf and Anna from Frozen

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I miss this thread so I am waking it up again.

Haleh walks over with two guys, one had an orange and the other had an apple stuffed into their mouths.
Haleh: Apparently this one did it on a dare, when the paramedics asked what happened this one reenacted the crime.
Jerry: Do we have names?
Haleh: Yeah dumb, and dumber. - from ER

"Don't be lasagna. - The Twelfth Doctor

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Whatever you've got planned, forget it! I'm the Doctor. I'm 904 years old. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness, and you... are basically just a rabbit, aren't you? Ok, carry on... just a... general... warning..." - The 10th Doctor from The Day of the Doctor

"Metaphors go over his head."
"Nothing goes over my head!... My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it." - Rocket Raccoon and Drax the Destroyer from Guardians of the Galaxy

"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey, one is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by who bid him farewell." - Persona 3

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
This has been in my head for some reason so why not.

"Amy this is important, the Angel is full of forests, you're going to have to walk like you can see."
"You switched that up, The forest is full of angels."
"The angel is full of forests absolutely, absolutely." - Matt Smith and a crew member from the Outtakes of Doctor Who Series 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom