• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book and Movie Quotes.

"I never saw Sarah again. I think I've managed to help some people in Congress - do some good. Less than I'd have liked, but more than I feared. To this day I still don't know if Sarah was real that night or just a product of my broken heart. But Sarah, if you are alive, and it was you that night, here for one last moment of sweetness before going back out to try and make things better in the world... I can only say, keep fighting. God be with you. I love you. And if it wasn't really you - if your visit was only the you that still lives in my heart, the you that never gave up, that taught me what being brave was all about - if it was only the you that I will carry with me, in my soul, until the day I die... I can only say, keep fighting. And God be with you. I love you."

Just wonderful =]

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Do not attempt to escape or you will be obliterated, may I take your coat?" - Strax from Doctor Who

"Whats wrong with unsinkable?"
"As the ice burg said to the Titanic, glub, glub, glub, glub." - Brigadier and the 4th Doctor from Doctor Who

"I am surrounded by dwarves! What are they doing here?"
"Oh, they're quite a merry gathering." - Bilbo Baggins and Gandalf from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

"Are you really giving us permission to do this?"
"Yes, Longbottom."
"Blow it Up? Boom?"
"Boom!"
"How?"
"Why don't you confer with Mr. Finnigan? As I recall, he has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics."
"I can bring it down!"
"That's the spirit, now away you go." - Neville Longbottom, Minerva McGonnagal, and Seamus Finnigan from Harry Potter 7 part 2

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"When I say run, run." - 2nd Doctor

"Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow." - 3rd Doctor

"Would you like a jelly baby?" - 4th Doctor

"He roped a couple of sea turtles?"
"Aye, sea turtles."
"What did he use for rope?"
"Human hair, from my back." - Will Turner, Gibbs, and Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl.

"You can't argue with all the fools in the world. It's better to let them have their way, and trick them while they're not looking."--Brom
"Ever the sun traces it's path from horizon to horizon, and ever the moon follows, and ever the days roll past without care for the lives they grind away, one by one. Try though as they might, no being escapes death forever, not even the rich or powerful. To all, there is an end."--Brom
Both are from Eragon by Christopher Paolini.

The next two have a bit of strong language. Rorschach in Watchmen.

watchmen-quotes-rorschach-monochrome-12602.jpg

178896_374575169302664_849876298_n.jpg

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
"This is nucking futs!" - Dickie Roberts

"Insane in the membrane. Insane got no brain." - Dickie Roberts

"Bloody Hell." - Ron Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

"Don't cry, Zo. You'll snot everywhere." - Aurox - Hidden

Last edited:

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
[Bill and Ted meet their future selves]
Present Ted: OK wait. If you guys are really us, what number are we thinking of?
Future Bill and Ted: 69, dudes.
Present Bill and Ted: Whoa.
[quadruple air guitar solo]

- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future." -David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas.

Phenomenal book.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
"We're all mad here." ~Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland.

"I fight for the Users." ~Tron, TRON.

"It's amazing how productive doing nothing can be." ~Kevin Flynn, TRON.

"The thing about perfection is that it's unknowable. It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time." ~Kevin Flynn, TRON Legacy.

"You're messing with my zen thing, man." ~Kevin Flynn, TRON Legacy.

"The only way to win the game is not to play." ~Kevin Flynn, TRON Legacy.

"Life has a way of moving you past wants and hopes." ~Kevin Flynn, TRON Legacy.

"Some things are worth the risk." ~Kevin Flynn, TRON Legacy.

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
"So maybe next time when I turn up floating face down in a river, maybe you'll decide it's worth investigating. And I'm telling you now, I won't have died from bad eyesight."
-Matt Freeman, Power of 5 (Anthony Horowitz)

“Speaking of lunacy,’ remarked Pyrgus later, ‘are you in love with my sister?’
“Oh, yes!’ Henry said at once.”
-Pyrgus and Henry, Faerie Wars (Herbie Brennan)

“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.”
-Effie Trinket, Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)

“We don’t need a list of rights and wrongs, tables of dos and don’ts: we need books, time, and silence. Thou shalt not is soon forgotten, but Once upon a time lasts forever.”
His Dark Materials. (Philip Pullman)

“May Starclan light your path.”
- Bluestar, Warrior Cats (Erin Hunter)

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Where is it, where is the thump thump?" -Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean 2

"Is this about the Avengers? Which I know nothing about."
"The Avengers initiative was scrapped, I thought. And I didn't even qualify."
"I didn't know that either."
"Apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed, and don't play well with others."
"I knew that". - Pepper Potts and Tony Stark from The Avengers

"Don't be creepy. Don't be creepy. Don't be creepy." R from Warm Bodies

"I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it!?" - Jack Sparrow to Davy Jones in Pirates of the Caribbean 2

I'm glad I have people to carry my body for me. This damn thing is so heavy. -Ky, Reached(book 3 of the Matched Trilogy)

"These twelve tablets-"*drops two*"...These nine tablets carry the laws of God." -Moses, The History of the World, part 1[I don't think I got the exact quote right, ehe]

Remember my mind? Neither do I. I should ahve hilarious ones... tomorrow. :bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom