• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book and Movie Quotes.

Penny: I wish I'd met you a long time ago. When we were kids.

Dodge: It couldn't have happened any other way. It had to happen now.

Penny: But it isn't enough time.

Dodge: It never would have been.

Penny: I'm scared.

Dodge: I... am madly in love with you, Penny. You're my favorite, favorite thing.

Penny: I thought that somehow we'd save each other.

Dodge: We did. Penny. I'm really glad I got to know you

--Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Maybe she can tell us about the long-term psychological effects of being strapped to a baby seat... next to a bomb!" - Pikachu from Detective Pikachu

"Harry faked his own death... or someone else faked Harry's death... or Harry faked someone else's death. Wait, that last one doesn't work, does it?" - Pikachu

"Oh, that's a twist. That is very twisty." - Pikachu

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr. Raymond Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Mayor: All right, all right! I get the point

"Self doubt is a disease and it becomes self fulfilling. Believe in yourself & others will too" - Ranger's Apprentice
Read the books when I was in school and it gave me strength through all the negativity.

"We all change when you think about it, we're all different people. All through our lives and that's OK, that's good, you gotta keep moving as long as you remember all the people that you used to be" - Doctor Who
Just a great quote for maturing and growing older and reflecting.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Riddhe Marcenas: Laplace's Box isn't just an issue for your family. Our ancestors who ushered in the Universal Century didn't simply abandon the excess human population in space. They embraced a glimmer of hope for the distant future and sent them out with as big a prayer as they could offer. Will that be turned into a curse? Or can we turn it into possibility? That's up to... [us]. There's no harm in knowing that we were blessed when we came into this world.
Banagher Links: If they'd just said that in the first place, it would've been easier to understand.
Riddhe Marcenas: Fathers never say enough to their children. The kids always have to fill in the blanks on their own.
Banagher Links: It's disastrous, isn't it?
Riddhe Marcenas: Yeah.

Gandalf: What do you mean? Do you mean to wish me a good morning or do you mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not? Or perhaps you mean to say that you feel good on this particular morning. Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on?

The Inspector: There are millions and millions of Eva Smiths and John Smiths still left with us, with their lives, their hopes and fears, their suffering and chance of happiness, all intertwined with our lives in what we think and say and do. We don't live alone upon this earth. We are members of one body. We are responsible for each other. And if mankind will not learn that lesson, then the time will come, soon, when he will be taught it in fire and blood and anguish.

- An Inspector Calls

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Cluny:Are you going to go down on your knees and beg for your life, old one?"

Abbott Mortimer:. "I will never bend my knee on my own behalf. However, if I thought I could save the life of one of my friends I would gladly fall down on both knees. But I know you, Cluny, better than you know yourself. There is not a scrap of pity or mercy in your heart, only a burning desire for vengeance. Therefore, I will not kneel to one who is consumed by evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom