• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book and Movie Quotes.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"dadadadadada Circus dadadadadada Afro circus afro circus polkadot polkadot afro." - Marty from Madagascar 3

"Pretend I'm Merida, speak to me. I don't want to get married, I want to stay single and let my hair flow in the wind as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset." - King Fergus from Brave

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
"Nothing beats the smell of gun powder and the sound of explosions at 6:00 in the morning"-I forget what movie it's from.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Book:
" Let us find the dam snack bar"
"I could use some dam French fries"
"I want to use the dam water fountain"
"I want to buy a dam T-shirt"
-all from Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titans Curse.

Move:
"Shall I describe it to you, or would you like me to find a box?"
Legolas in LOTR: the Two Towers

Naga

MUSICALITY!
"What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrel is a complete secret. So, naturally, the whole school knows."
-Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone.

EDIT:
"I called her on the 19th and she was softening. 'You know what I'm doing?' she yelled.
'No' I replied.
'Dropping the phone in the human innards bucket!'"
- Dead end in Norvelt, chapter 12

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
"Well I'm more lopsided than a one legged badger." Mewed Greypaw, breaking off from his careful stalking to stagger comically across the clearing. "I think I will have to settle for hunting stupid mice. They won't stand a chance. I shall wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender"

-Greypaw (Warrior Cats: Into the Wild)

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Does manga count?

If so:

“For those that died, we can only do one thing, which is smile and live on, isn’t that right?”
-Train Heartnet (Black Cat by Kentaro Yabuki)

If not:

“Tie her to a chair!” said Janie “If she is such a hot sorceress why can’t she free herself?”
“Why can’t you hammer nails into a board with your elbow?” countered the Vixen.
-The Vixen and Janie (Night of the Solstice by LJ Smith)

Last edited:

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic, absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I." - 9th doctor's final words

"Are you my mummy?" - 10th doctor

"Right then I have questions but number one is this, What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?"
"Its a fez, i wear a fez now, fezzes are cool." - River Song and 11th Doctor from Doctor Who

Just finished watch all of the new series for the first time, now I want to watch the older stuff.

Man I've got a bunch.

Creedy: "Die! Why won't you die? Why won't you die..?"
V: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof!"
From V for Vendetta (2006)

"Are you willing to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?"
From Inception (2010)

"When Gotham is ashes...you have my permission to die."
From Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Tucker: "What are they doing?"
Church: "God! I am so sick of you asking that question!"
Tucker: "Well you got a f**king sniper rifle and I can't see s**t, I'm not just going to sit around here and play with my d**k-"
Church: "Listen. They're just standing there and talking. That's all they do. That's all they EVER do, is stand there and talk. That's what they were doing last week, that's what they were doing 5 minutes ago when you asked me. So 5 minutes from NOW, when you ask me, "what are they doing?' My answer will still be; they're still just talking and they're still just standing there."
Tucker:"... So what are they talking about?"
Church: "You know? I f**king hate you."
From Red vs. Blue (2002? Idk.)

Simmons: "Hey."
Grif: "Yeah?"
Simmons: "Do you ever wonder why we're here?"
Grif: "That's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why ARE we here? Are we just the product of some... cosmic coincidence or..is there really a God? Watching over us...with a plan for us and stuff.. I don't know man. But it keeps me up at night."
Simmons: "...What? I mean why are out here, in this canyon?"
Grif: "Oh...yeah."
Simmons: "What was that stuff about God?"
Grif: "Oh..huh? Nothing."
Simmons: "You wanna talk about it?"
Grif: "...Nope."
From Red vs Blue, same episode.

"In America is bling-bling, right? Well here its bling-bang."
From Blood Diamond (2006)

Last edited:

Naga

MUSICALITY!
"You might compare your pimple situation to that of someone who was being eaten by a bear, and when you looked in the mirror at your ugly pimple, you could say to yourself, 'Well, at least I'm not being eaten by a bear.'"
-A Series of Unfortunate Events: the Wide Window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom