• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book and Movie Quotes.

Takaki: And right then it felt like I finally understood where everything was, eternity, the heart , the soul. It was like I was sharing every experience I'd ever had in my past 13 years. And then, the next moment, I became unbearably sad. I didn't know what to do with these feelings. Her warmth, her soul. How was I supposed to treat them? That, I did not know. And right then, I clearly understood that we would never be together. Our lives not yet fully realized, the vast expanse of time. They lay before us and there was nothing we could do. But then, all my worries, all my doubt, started melting away. All that was left were Akari's soft lips on mine.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
"Aalea was simply beautiful; painfully, stupidly beautiful. Thick curls falling in midnight rivers to her waist. Kohl-smeared eyes brimming with mystery, full lips painted the red of heart's blood."
:rosa: :rosa: :rosa:

Nagi: Hey Bob, this little girl who talks like an eighty year old wants to fight, what should I do?

Bob: No clue.

Nagi: Hey Bob, when that same little girl transforms into a stacked babe dressed like a hooker, what should I do?

Bob: No clue.

D

Deleted member 14134

- Hate will keep you alive where love fails.

- Some tell it that "sorry is the harder word, but for me it has always been "help."

- I have learned all kinds of things from my many mistakes. The one thing I never learn is to stop making them.

- Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.

- Luck is a woman. She's drawn to those that least deserve her.

- “They appear somewhat unreliable," he murmured.
"Unreliable? Nonsense, Superior! Out of luck is all, and we both know how that goes, no? Why, there's not a man of them I wouldn't trust my mother to."
"Are you sure?"
"She's been dead these twenty years. What harm could they do her now?”

- When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.

- When you spring to an idea, and decide it is truth, without evidence, you blind yourself to other possibilities.

- My silences he mistook for a lack of wit rather than a lack of any need to speak.

- Every nation ends and every empire. Every baby born was going to die, given enough time. If being fated for destruction were enough to take the joy out of things, we’d slaughter children fresh from the womb. But we don’t. We wrap them in warm cloth and we sing to them and feed them milk as if it might all go on forever.

- Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

- You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway.

- Better to have one woman on your side than ten men.

- A pig painted gold is still a pig.

- Should and would build no bridges.

- Every man has his excuses, and the more vile the man becomes, the more touching the story has to be. What is my story now, I wonder?

- In a cruel land, you either learned to laugh at cruelty or spent your life weeping.

- Sometimes the hand pulls the puppet, sometimes the puppet pulls the hand, but the string runs both ways.

- Must someone, some unseen thing, declare what is right for it to be right? I believe that my own morality -- which answers only to my heart -- is more sure and true than the morality of those who do right only because they fear retribution.

- Ah, the outdoors, I visited that mythical place once

- Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing.

- There’s something brittle in me that will break before it bends

- The biggest lies we save for ourselves.

- I may be running out of options, but running out isn't an option.

- Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

- I've always seen 'no' as a challenge rather than an answer.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Daniel jackson -this tastes like chicken
Sam carter - whats wrong with that?
Daniel jackson- its suppose to be mac and cheese
Sam carter - oh

Cassie: Are you scared?

Capa: When a Stellar Bomb is triggered, very little will happen at first -and then a spark, will pop into existance, and it will hang for an instant, hovering in space and then, it will split into two, and those will split again, and again, and again... detonation beyond all imaging - the big bang on a small scale. - a new star born out of a dying one... I think it will be beautiful... No, i'm not scared

Cassie: ...I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom