• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book and Movie Quotes.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
"You better call it Coulson, 'cause I'm starting to root for this guy." - Hawkeye from Thor

"Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone on Coney Island?"
"Yeah, and I threw up?"
"This isn't payback, is it?"
"Now why would I do that?" - Bucky and Steve from Captain America: The First Avenger
wasnt Bucky someone else on that one??

Viggo: John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar... with a pencil, with a ****ing pencil. Then suddenly one day he asked to leave. It's over a woman, of course. So I made a deal with him. I gave him an impossible task. A job no one could have pulled off. The bodies he buried that day laid the foundation of what we are now. And then my son, a few days after his wife died, you steal his car and kill his ****ing dog.

Pan: A long time ago, in the underground realm, where there are no lies or pain, there lived a Princess who dreamed of the human world. She dreamed of blue skies, soft breeze, and sunshine. One day, eluding her keepers, the Princess escaped. Once outside, the brightness blinded her and erased every trace of the past from her memory. She forgot who she was and where she came from. Her body suffered cold, sickness, and pain. Eventually, she died. However, her father, the King, always knew that the Princess' soul would return, perhaps in another body, in another place, at another time. And he would wait for her, until he drew his last breath, until the world stopped turning...

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"What else you got?"
"Well, Thor's taking on a squadron down on Sixth."
"And he didn't invite me..." - Tony and Haweye from The Avengers

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
[turns Thor into Sif]
"Mmm, brother, you look ravishing!"
"It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form."
"Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much."
[turns into Captain America]
"Oh, this is much better. Costume's a bit much... so tight. But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth,honor, patriotism? God bless America..." - Loki and Thor from Thor: The Dark World

George: I'll tell you what I'm doing. I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am removing the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need. George Banks is saying NO!

-Father of the Bride

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Peter: "Yeah, I'll have to agree with the walking thesaurus on that one."
Drax: "DO NOT ever call me a thesaurus."
Peter: "It's just a metaphor, dude."
Rocket: "His people are completely literal. Metaphors go over his head."
Drax: "Nothing goes over my head...! My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it." - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom