• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book and Movie Quotes.

“Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is Zelda Dungeon.”

“But what about that shadowy place?”

“That’s the corrupt mods and admins...”
“You must never go there....”

-Lion King.

Last edited:

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Blow the car."
"Oh, it's such a nice car."
"And yet, do it." - Ethan and Zhen from Mission Impossible 3

"Next time, I get to seduce the rich guy." - William Brandt from Mission Impossible 4

"Easy way to remember: blue is glue."
"And when it's red?"
"Dead." - Benji and Ethan

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"All right Calcifer, let's get cooking."
"I don't cook! I'm a scary and powerful fire demon!" - Sophie and Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle

"Looks like we have another addition to the family. Hmmm, you've got quite a nasty spell on you too, huh? Seems everyone in this family's got problems." - Howl

Radio: OK, what we're getting now is - yes, they're saying it was in fact a fire that erupted inside the external tank of the ship, exactly ninety-eight seconds after it entered the asteroid field. No one is sure what caused the fire which led to the massive explosion, killing all twelve crew members and scientists aboard the space shuttle Deliverance, taking with them our last and only hope. Once again, if you're just tuning in, the CSA space shuttle Deliverance has been destroyed. The final mission to save mankind has failed. The seventy mile wide asteroid known commonly as Matilda is set to collide with Earth in exactly three weeks time, and we'll be bringing you up-to-the-minute coverage of our countdown to the 'End of Days', along with *all* your classic rock favorites. This is Q 107.2.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Coulson. New guy. Guess he doesn't hate me yet." - Nick Fury from Captain Marvel

[Species: Human male. Threat: Low to none]
"That thing is clearly busted." - Fury

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Day 11, Test 37, Configuration 2.0. For lack of a better option, Dummy is still on fire safety. If you douse me again, and I'm not on fire, I'm donating you to a city college. Seriously, we're just gonna start off with 1% thrust capacity. And three... two... one."

[performs test successfully, then lands. Dummy raises its extinguisher arm hopefully]

"Please don't follow me around with it either because I feel like I'm going to catch on fire spontaneously. Just stand down. If something happens, then come in." - Tony Stark from Iron Man

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
hes got my foot in a.... blender!! alarmed look at Jamie her 'captor' You don't put people's feet in food processors! Ariel. you me and the acopocalse

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the donut." - Nick Fury - Iron Man 2

"Mr. Stark!"
"Yes, dear?" - Senator Stern and Tony Stark

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"You better call it Coulson, 'cause I'm starting to root for this guy." - Hawkeye from Thor

"Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone on Coney Island?"
"Yeah, and I threw up?"
"This isn't payback, is it?"
"Now why would I do that?" - Bucky and Steve from Captain America: The First Avenger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom