• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book and Movie Quotes.

Pierce: I never saw Sarah again. I think I've managed to help some people in Congress - do some good. Less than I'd have liked, but more than I feared. To this day I still don't know if Sarah was real that night or just a product of my broken heart. But Sarah, if you are alive, and it was you that night, here for one last moment of sweetness before going back out to try and make things better in the world... I can only say, keep fighting. God be with you. I love you. And if it wasn't really you - if your visit was only the you that still lives in my heart, the you that never gave up, that taught me what being brave was all about - if it was only the you that I will carry with me, in my soul, until the day I die... I can only say, keep fighting. And God be with you. I love you.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Hi, everyone. I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!"
"Olaf......? That's right Olaf."
"And you are?"
"Oh, um, I'm Anna."
"And who's the funky looking donkey over there?"
"That's Sven."
"Uh-huh, and who's the reindeer?"
"Sven."
"Ohhh, okay that makes things easier for me." - Olaf and Anna from Frozen

"I don't have a skull. Or bones." - Olaf

"Oh look at that I've been impaled" *starts laughing* - Olaf

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
"Hi, everyone. I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!"
"Olaf......? That's right Olaf."
"And you are?"
"Oh, um, I'm Anna."
"And who's the funky looking donkey over there?"
"That's Sven."
"Uh-huh, and who's the reindeer?"
"Sven."
"Ohhh, okay that makes things easier for me." - Olaf and Anna from Frozen

"I don't have a skull. Or bones." - Olaf

"Oh look at that I've been impaled" *starts laughing* - Olaf
Olaf the only good thing about Frozen....

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Tiana: "Louis... Ray here says you've been taking us in the wrong direction."
Louis: "I was.... listen, I was confused by the topography and... the geography and choreography.."
Ray: "First rule of the bayou, never take directions from a gator." - The Princess and the Frog

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Uh-oh"
"Don't tell me. We're about to go over a huge waterfall."
"Yep."
"Sharp rocks at the bottom?"
"Most likely."
"Bring it on." - Pacha and Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove

"Pull the lever Kronk!
*Kronk pulls a lever and Yzma falls into a pit*
"WRONG LEVER!"
*Comes though the door with an alligator attached*
"Why do we even have that lever?" - Yzma

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Why me?"
"Because you saw me when I was invisible." - Michael and Mia from The Princess Diaries

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Joe

I am excited for the potential 3rd movie they are rumoring.

Jack: She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Somebody sat on me again." - Mia from The Princess Diaries

"Helen, if Amelia refuses to accept the throne, then Genovia will cease to exist as we know it."
"So the future of your country is in the hands of my 15 year old?" - Clarisse and Helen

"I love your eyebrows. We'll call them Freda and Hahlo. If Brooke Shields married Groucho Marx, their child would have your eyebrows." - Paolo

"Tell me, how does my mother, or any person for that matter, go into a parent/teacher conference and come out with a date?" - Mia

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone, and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a ****.

-Shawshank Redemption

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"The Queen is never late, everybody else is simply early." Clarisse from The Princess Diaries 2

"I look like a moose."
"But a very cute moose. Make all the boy mose go WHAAAAAA!" - Mia and Paolo

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"He's got a sword."
"You idiots. We've all got swords!" - A Guard and Razoul from Aladdin

"Look at this! Yes! Heh, heh. Combination hookah and coffee maker, also makes julienne fries. Will not break!"
*taps it on table*
"Will not..... It broke! Ooh! Look at this! I have never seen one of these intact before. This is the famous Dead Sea Tupperware. Listen. ahh sill good." - Merchant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom