• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Bongo Bongo

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
To this day, Bongo Bongo is still the hardest boss in OoT for me to defeat. Though I don't have nearly as much trouble with Bongo Bongo as I used to, it's still the only boss that was able to kill me during the three hearts challenge, and the only one of two to kill me more than once during the uber challenge. So no, I wouldn't say Bongo Bongo is easy.

I think my main trouble with Bongo Bongo my first time was that I kept running out of arrows, and I had to resort to the hookshot. I also didn't know on my first playthrough that the Biggoron Sword was more powerful than the Master Sword, so I used the Master Sword throughout my whole first playthrough even though I did the sidequest for the Biggoron sword.

On the three heart and uber challenges I had trouble dodging the attack where the hands push you off the drum and into the acid. Those are the main frustrations I had with Bongo Bongo. I don't have much trouble anymore but I still consider it the hardest boss in OoT.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Well, Bongo Bongo is said to be hard when you use the master sword, but when you use the biggoron's sword it is said that the battle is 75% easier.

I have tried this and agree because Bongo Bongo has the most health out of all the Oot bosses (this a fact).:thinking:

K

Kele

I cant understand how bongo bongo can be hard?
I can defeat it without takin a single hit. I think its almost easy as Gohma. Never had any problems fighting it.
It doesnt matter if using master or biggoron sword.

This bos has the simplest strategy in the game with the expection
of King dodongo.
Shoot hands, shoot the eye and slash with the sword.

I believe that I won against Bongo Bongo on my first try (I was 8 at the time). Compared to the other bosses in Ocarina of Time, he was easier. I couldn't tell you how many times I'd died to Morpha, lol.

I would always use the arrows to disable him after I took out the hands. I've never been good at executing a quick spin attack, so it was an easy decision for me. It also helps that ol' Bongo drops arrows. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom