• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bongo Bongo What Did You Think?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Eh... Bongo Bongo was no different than Andross from Star Fox 64: Take out the hands, then go for the eye. That's become a consistent theme for Bosses in the Legend of Zelda, beginning with Double Bongo. Gohdan from Wind Waker worked very much the same way, and even Moldarach from Skyward Sword followed that same base line. The concept of Bongo Bongo's fighting stage being a conga drum which he played was cool, though.

Last edited:

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I don't know why I had trouble with bongo bongo the first time, but now he is pretty easy to kill. I don't think that he stood out to me as one of my favorites, but he was alright.

Ahaha, see....I wasn't very intelligent the first time I played against him...I would defeat the hands, and he'd turn blue, and for some reason, he WOULD NOT DIE! I kept going back after getting more arrows and more fairies. I even went and got the Biggoron's sword JUST FOR HIM. But he STILL WOULDN'T DIE!
...Cause I wasn't hitting him in the eye XD
It was the single most epic fail in my entire Zelda fandom, and I swear, I've never been so stupid again XD
But now that I know how to beat him, he's one of my favourites, right after Twinrova<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom