• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bongo Bongo is a Decapitated Corpse Spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
200px-447px-Bongobongo.jpg

can you see it? The human figure

hanging upside down
decapitated
hands chopped off

Who was this tortuted drum player?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I was very confused by this post, mostly because how is it possible for a corpse to be a spirit? Unless the spirit is of a corpse, which is possible...i don't know, just the wording of the title confused me. But yeah, Bongo-Bongo is definetly a dead something or someone that met an awful demise. Or it could be the manifestation of all the tortured souls down in the Shadow Temple/Kakariko Area. I think someone who has a better knowledge of that particular game could clarify for me if I am wrong.

I was very confused by this post, mostly because how is it possible for a corpse to be a spirit? Unless the spirit is of a corpse, which is possible...i don't know, just the wording of the title confused me. But yeah, Bongo-Bongo is definetly a dead something or someone that met an awful demise. Or it could be the manifestation of all the tortured souls down in the Shadow Temple/Kakariko Area. I think someone who has a better knowledge of that particular game could clarify for me if I am wrong.

The wiki has a pretty good theory on Bongo Bongo if you want to read up on it

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Think about Harry Potter's Nearly-Headless Nick. Something like that.
Great theory! I may actually believe this one.

D

Deleted member 14134

But if his hands are chopped off then where is his head since his hands are still there?

Last edited by a moderator:

hwrdjacob

The Nintendo Knight
Just relaying a theory I've heard, but I've heard he was a thief that stole from the Sheikiah, specifically he was the man whose house was where The Well of Three Features is in OoT. Hands being chopped off and beheading are both draconian punishments for stealing. Of course, I just see a long string of conclusions since he isn't really assosiated with the Lens of Truth aside from you using it... I guess his neck looks kinda like the Sheikiah eye...

And to answer Farore's Chosen, i'd have enough to but Bill Gates to shame.

I've actually read a couple of theories saying he was an advocate for peace, given the bongo playing and all, and that Hyrule's corruption and greed had him beheaded, and his hands removed.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
And to answer Farore's Chosen, i'd have enough to but Bill Gates to shame.

I find that hard to believe. Being only 17 years old now, you have lived about 537 million seconds. For you to be as rich as Bill Gates through the method of recieving a nickel for every time you had seen this brought up you would have required 1.6 trillion sightings to have enough to even match his 81 billion dollar net worth since you need 1.6 trillion nickel's to make 81 billion dollars. As I have pointed out you haven't even lived close to 1.6 trillion seconds, so even if until today you had seen the theory brought up once every second from birth and received a nickel for each you still wouldn't be close to matching the wealth of Bill Gates.

So basically what you are suggesting is that you have seen this theory brought up over 3064 times per second from birth because that is the only way for you to have more money than Bill by receiving a nickel from each sighting.

Last edited:

kikwi_lopsa

give me the cucco nuggets
the person at kakariko said that the well used to be a house with a person that could see the truth or something there i dont remember what happened to it but the spirit that came out was bongo bongo that makes me think that the house was bongo bongo but ive heard somewhere that a person was thrown down the well so i think that it could actually once been a person

Ninja

Well well well
rules said:
Thread Necromancy: In general, revival of old threads is tolerated, as long as they are still relevant. However, outdated threads (such as those speculating about a game which has since been released) should not be revived. Posting answers to old questions is also discouraged, unless providing more information that previous answers did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom