• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Girls

Who do you think Kodaka should be in a romantic/sexual relationship with?

• Sena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yozora

• Yukimura

• Rika

• Kobato

• Maria

• Pegasus

• Kate

• Total voters

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Which girl do you think Kodaka should end up with? I've always been a little tied between Sena and Yukimura even when I thought Yukimura was a male, but I still don't know who I'm rooting for in all this. (Let it be noted that I do not read Manga as it is harder to like the characters in manga, so Idk who actually gets him or if the mangas even gotten that far, or if he ever ends up with any of them at all)

Who do you all hope for?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Uh, They are children? Also Kobato is his sister, I'm pretty sure that is not allowed.

They're still technically part of his harem, though.

I actually prefer Kodaka with Sena. I like Sena the most out of all the girls. Yukimura is too dependant, Kobato and Maria are too young, Rika is... Rika is Rika. And Yozora is too much of a devil. Sena can be pretty stuck up, but Yozora is far worse in terms of attitude. I think Kodaka and Sena would be best for each other.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Girls Refined

Which girl do you think Kodaka should end up with? I've always been a little tied between Sena and Yukimura even when I thought Yukimura was a male, but I still don't know who I'm rooting for in all this. (Let it be noted that I do not read Manga as it is harder to like the characters in manga, so Idk who actually gets him or if the mangas even gotten that far, or if he ever ends up with any of them at all)

Who do you all hope for?

And since so many feel the little girls are mature enough for a romantic relationship with their brother, I have added them. Still not adding kate though, he doesn't even like her.

Kazumi

chagy
Yozora :3:33:#:##3;;3#:33;3;3;;);0;90

fugg :--------------DDDD

0/10 not even a little mad

as cute as Kobato is, Sena is best girl therefore she should win, BUT only if Kobato walks in on sena and MC having sex some time and says "An-chan~". Then all will be right in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom