• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Votecount 3.9

Johnny
(2) (Legacy of Smiles, Kirino)
Legacy (1) (Mikey the Moblin)
Kirino (1) (Morbid Minish)

Not Voting (4) (Rubik, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi,)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Saturday, March 27th (today) at 7pm MST. (37 MINUTES)

Why are my bottom 3 lynch choices the only options
Please give me a brief reminder of why you townread both Kirino and Johnny again. I'm doing an ISO of Jphnny now and I just see... very little? Don't really think he's genuinely solving at all.

Kirino

Tatakae
I do think I did my best to scumhunt this phase, and I'm pretty confident in one of my scumteams being correct. But I'm also exasperated with this game right now and am mostly just want to know who the scum team is. For what it's worth, there's still been no one defending me except Rubik, who is town.
Why are my bottom 3 lynch choices the only options
It's between me and Johnny now, as far as I can tell, and I think I recall you townreading me more. Would you be willing to go for him?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I do think I did my best to scumhunt this phase, and I'm pretty confident in one of my scumteams being correct. But I'm also exasperated with this game right now and am mostly just want to know who the scum team is. For what it's worth, there's still been no one defending me except Rubik, who is town.

It's between me and Johnny now, as far as I can tell, and I think I recall you townreading me more. Would you be willing to go for him?
Between the two of you, probably?

I don't trust any of my reads right now. I feel like a mess.

If Rubik and Minish are voting on different wagons at EoD and both of those two are town then that's not going to end in us winning the game, ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom