• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Johnny/Kirino/Ex
Johnny/Mikey/Ex
Johnny/Kirino/Mikey
Kirino/Mikey/Ex
Taking another quick peek
I feel like ml minish shouldn't have rescinded cause if kirino is a wolf there wont be a wolf rush there. The vote from ex is interesting but I dont have much of a reason to be pinged by it
I see johnny popped into the thread and popped back out unfort
Kind of looking like the thread is a little dead right now which is absolutely not okay, not when the lynch is this important

I have no frame of reference for what kind of player legacy is but bussing here seems stupid to me so I'll choose to believe they aren't on a team
Yeah I'm an anti-busser in most scenarios. It's not how I like to play. Would much rather let myself be the one getting bussed.

I don't think this is going anywhere else. I just have to.

Vote: Kirino
Okay but if Kirino flips town then can we agree that the vig goes for Johnny please?
I don’t think Chevy is scum, and if he is, he’s an incredibly reckless and incompetent one, although I get the urge to policy lynch him after that. Libk has surprisingly come in clutch with his reads list, and even if I wanted to still vote for him, it’s clearly not happening. I think Rag is a bit questionable too, but I think she has the best chance of being scum between the three.

Unvote

Vote: Rag

I’m somewhat uncertain about this, so I could see myself changing before the day ends. I’m not going to be able to be consistently around, though, so I should place my vote now.
Is town-Kirino so harsh to Chevy if they don't know Chevy's alignment? This seems more in line with what a wolf would say as calling Chevy incompetent if a wolf is fine if you know they aren't a wolf and won't hurt their feelings?

Good news is that Kirino looks a lot worse than I remember looking over their ISO again. I don't think it's just one thing besides the one quote I pointed it out but a lot of the posts they make have just a little too much info or are a little too confident on their reads... particularly the OMGUS scumread on me.

Kirino

Tatakae
Vote: Johnny

This is the best wagon from my perspective and fits in more than one of my possible scum teams. I'm not really sure what more to say to defend myself at this point, and I'm not even sure that this is necessarily the correct move, but I feel there's a good chance of getting scum with this, and it's certainly better than town lynching me and having us autolose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom