• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

I kinda skimmed the ISO since I was at town when it was posted. But I also pointed out he said the same thing near start of day.

I didn't say that it meant they couldn't be scum together. I even said it could be Johnny bussing. But in both scenarios that makes Kirino scum but not Johnny.
I'm not really sure why it can't be Johnny scum and not Kirino?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not really sure why it can't be Johnny scum and not Kirino?

It could. But I've just seen more chance of Kirino being scum with others I feel.

If Johnny is scum and Kirino is town, Johnny's partners would be...Ex and Tristan? Or Ex and Mikey?

Kirino and Ex have the best pairing potential with multiple teams to me right now.

It could. But I've just seen more chance of Kirino being scum with others I feel.

If Johnny is scum and Kirino is town, Johnny's partners would be...Ex and Tristan? Or Ex and Mikey?

Kirino and Ex have the best pairing potential with multiple teams to me right now.
If I'm vouching for Mellow hard (at least in any non-Johnny world). Then a non-Kirino world to me would be Ex/Mikey/Johnny. How do you feel about that?

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm even more confused now, as I'm not quite sure why Minish would remove her vote like that, except possibly to make herself look more town in case the lynch against me doesn't go through. Ex voting for me immediately after is also incredibly weird: I know he was considering me, but I don't see why he'd be in such a rush as town. Maybe an Ex/Legacy/Tristan team is it after all? I'm pretty lost here and I'd normally say not to rush things, but apparently multiple people won't be here for EoD.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm even more confused now, as I'm not quite sure why Minish would remove her vote like that, except possibly to make herself look more town in case the lynch against me doesn't go through. Ex voting for me immediately after is also incredibly weird: I know he was considering me, but I don't see why he'd be in such a rush as town. Maybe an Ex/Legacy/Tristan team is it after all? I'm pretty lost here and I'd normally say not to rush things, but apparently multiple people won't be here for EoD.
dfhgfhgdjdghnmvcmvnmgjgh

If it was a wolf team with me, what is the point of me pushing for Johnny over you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom