• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Unvote

:v

You popping back in outta nowhere to vote made me nervous.

Can you please convince me of why Johnny isn't the better choice?

Because Johnny could be bussing but he said that he has reason to believe one of me and Kirino are scum. If he's town I know it's Kirino, if he's scum he's probably bussing. I can see Kirino in pairings with quite a few people. And everyone seeming to be on board with Kirino and then suddenly trying to sway me elsewhere felt not great.

Kirino

Tatakae
You popping back in outta nowhere to vote made me nervous.

Because Johnny could be bussing but he said that he has reason to believe one of me and Kirino are scum. If he's town I know it's Kirino, if he's scum he's probably bussing. I can see Kirino in pairings with quite a few people. And everyone seeming to be on board with Kirino and then suddenly trying to sway me elsewhere felt not great.
Yeah but doesn't Johnny's comment look a lot worse to you if Kirino is actually town?

Also, I don't think that spews them not w/w at all. It's in line for distancing and it happened just after we were all publicly discussing them as partners.

I say we flip Johnny and if he's town hopefully the vig shoots Kirino.

Votecount 3.7

Legacy
(1) (Mikey the Moblin)
Johnny (1) Legacy of Smiles

Not Voting (6) (Rubik, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino,)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Saturday, March 27th (today) at 7pm MST. (2 hours, 45 minutes)

I don't think the Kirino/Johnny not w/w read works because it *only* happened after we started to think they were possible partners. At that point, they would do anything to distance if they could.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
He’s lying
I pointed it out in his ISO how he hints that but still defends you and Kirino and never mentions again until his ass is being discussed in the PoE toDay

It’s probably Kirino + Johnny let’s goo

I kinda skimmed the ISO since I was at town when it was posted. But I also pointed out he said the same thing near start of day.

I didn't say that it meant they couldn't be scum together. I even said it could be Johnny bussing. But in both scenarios that makes Kirino scum but not Johnny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom