• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

You're in a pretty good tunnel on Mikey. Because all that stuff earlier about thunderdoming with him because if he's town then we lose is like true of any town voting for town. Like y'all have more similarities then you're probably willing to admit.
I do not think Mikey is the most likely wolf in all honesty.

But if you think about voting for a second, I genuinely am forced to thunderdome anybody who tunnels me to this degree. I don't want to, but if I don't it's inevitably a situation that always ends in us losing.

Tbh the more people try to sway me off Kirino the more set on him I am. Like yeah I think Johnny's a good possibility too but I also think Ex is. And I think both have scum potential with Kirino so.
I'm not opposed to Kirino but Johnny has been really underwhelming today for me. I think he's a wolf coasting on knowing town is being ripped apart.

Kirino

Tatakae
I honestly don't know who to vote for at this point. Johnny is one option, and he fact that Minish doesn't seem especially eager to vote for him and is now indicating she'll go for me makes me more confident in them being a scum team, and Mikey as well has even threatened to thunderdome if he's the wagon. Minish herself would be a good target, but I don't see many willing to vote for her. Then there's Legacy, but Rubik (who I'm sure is town), doesn't seem to want to lynch him.

I'm thinking I'll just place my bet on a Minish/Johnny/Mikey scumteam here, and I'm not sure I have much of a choice as things stand. The other likely scumteam I see here is Legacy, Tristan, and Ex, and while I may be starting to lean into the former more, it's honestly looking close to a 50/50 decision from my perspective.
Want to see their reaction to my latest post before I get a solid read on them though.
Which post, again?

I have no case on Mikey besides his tunnel on me is so godawful that it gets to the point that if he refuses to reconsider then he's 1. Probably a wolf and 2.
I honestly don't know who to vote for at this point. Johnny is one option, and he fact that Minish doesn't seem especially eager to vote for him and is now indicating she'll go for me makes me more confident in them being a scum team, and Mikey as well has even threatened to thunderdome if he's the wagon. Minish herself would be a good target, but I don't see many willing to vote for her. Then there's Legacy, but Rubik (who I'm sure is town), doesn't seem to want to lynch him.

I'm thinking I'll just place my bet on a Minish/Johnny/Mikey scumteam here, and I'm not sure I have much of a choice as things stand. The other likely scumteam I see here is Legacy, Tristan, and Ex, and while I may be starting to lean into the former more, it's honestly looking close to a 50/50 decision from my perspective.

Which post, again?
The one you just reacted to, dw.

Ok I can buy this. If you were still completely unconvinced I could be town I was going to wolf read you as going after me opportunisticly but I like this response.

Vote: Johnny

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry if this is a loss y'all. I've tried my best and this is what I've come to.

Vote: Kirino

Genuinely sorry if you are town Kirino. I just have to ignore any AtE (you saying you're gonna be upset if you're mislynched here) because I fall for them pretty hard and a lot of time it's scum.

Sorry if this is a loss y'all. I've tried my best and this is what I've come to.

Vote: Kirino

Genuinely sorry if you are town Kirino. I just have to ignore any AtE (you saying you're gonna be upset if you're mislynched here) because I fall for them pretty hard and a lot of time it's scum.
I hope you're right... Are you planning on reconsidering or is this locked in?

I will move to Kirino if I believe that there's at least one townsperson on their wagon... I think there's probably at least one town minimum between Minish/Ex honestly but I'm going to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom