• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We already had like 10 pages dedicated to this lol.

Also as it turns out, there's a hockey game tonight so I'm anticipating work is going to be busy. I'll be around for another hour or so but it's unlikely I'll be around for eod.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'm pretty sure I've gone over everything already, the only player I haven't isod is exlight which is lol
I've expanded my willingness radius to include rubik after that post to legacy
They're just partners

@Mellowwould you do us a favour and please vote with us today? If Mikey is town we lose otherwise. Consider this payback for me hard defending your slot earlier?

Honestly I think Mikey might just be a wolf? It's getting to the point where I absolutely just think he's trying to brute force a miselim he thinks he can get and he's getting townread for doing it.

So much for saying I'm blatantly openwolfing, that's exactly what he's doing.

Their was a line I was willing to go up to where I thought "maybe he's not openwolfing but just tremendously misguided and the sort of player who refuses to listen once he's decided on something" but at this point I think there's a level of stubbornness that can only come from scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom