• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Same thing if I were scum presumably? I'm pretty sure I've spewed half of the game town if I am.
If you're scum I'm probably just giving you the win.

I think it's entirely plausible that you're scum, but I'd feel really guilty mislynching you your first game here with the level of play you've given this game and I certainly wouldn't mind losing to such a high effort scum performance. If I had more history from you to go off of, I might, but I'm not going to here.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I wasn't trying to get modkilled on purpose but I would probably be lying if I said that there were points in this cycle where I thought I might as well be reckless because if I die at least we can still win if Mikey is town.
How exactly would town still win if you die? Mikey being town doesn't matter, it's mylo.

Is this a slip?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why do I, as scum kill SMS n1? I had gotten him to see my point of view and if I'm scum I just think that I can keep convincing him. I don't kill him there. SMS was such a weird ****ing kill.

How exactly would town still win if you die? Mikey being town doesn't matter, it's mylo.

Is this a slip?
I was assuming that Day wouldn't end if I were killed but it obviously would if I were mislynched. So me getting plucked from the game would just make it go from MyLo to LyLo.

If you're scum I'm probably just giving you the win.

I think it's entirely plausible that you're scum, but I'd feel really guilty mislynching you your first game here with the level of play you've given this game and I certainly wouldn't mind losing to such a high effort scum performance. If I had more history from you to go off of, I might, but I'm not going to here.
Ha, I'll take that as a compliment!

I don't have many scum games to go off of sadly, only two (and one of those I was on a team of lost wolves AND it was a multiball so I just pretended I was town in order to fit in... and accidentally caught both of my scumbuddies, the other was the game with Ex and Minish). If it makes you feel more confident, I usually get townier as time goes on in these games.

Votecount 3.6

Legacy (1)
(Mikey the Moblin)

Not Voting (7) (Rubik, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino, Legacy of Smiles)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Saturday, March 27th (today) at 7pm MST. (4 hours)

I appear to have gotten the time that Day ends wrong... I'll be here until 1-2 hours before EoD until 4 before (but we should still decide asap honestly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom