• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

I likely won't be awake for eod either. So all my stuff will mostly come tonight after I wake up.
Either the scumteam is Mikey+Kirino+Other exactly or we just lose during their hours I don't defend myself.

This game is genuinely making me feel sick from stress at how it's going. I think I just need to stop posting for the rest of the phase and leave a series of instructions/reads + reasons why I'm town.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This is a genuinely awful final day because we're not allowed to mechanically solve and we have no red flips to go off of.

I'm still here
Minish and ex, the only way legacy is town is if kirino and rubik are partners
I dont know if that's the case
What do you guys think
I am as close to 100% as possible that there is exactly one wolf in Minish/Kirino and I'm pretty sure it's just Kirino.

Who would be the third in the case of Kirino/Rubik/Unknown?

Please just work with me today. Think about how desperate I am, if I'm really a wolf here I would honestly just let myself get bussed but I know me dying today ends the game in a loss.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
You've established yourself as pretty hard to work with rofl
I have no intent on throwing but this is a game of imperfect info and assumptions, and one of my assumptions is that kirino and rubik aren't partnered
Sure if that assumption is wrong my solve ends up being totally off mark

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That's the wolf-me world. So Melliw is probably a wolf. So Mellow did kill Sun after all hmm.
If Tristan can kill then town can't currently win and is just kingmaker unless he hits mafia in the night right
even if we lynch right if tristan kills town we just automatically don't even have next day right?

Mafia has to get rid of them at some point so I guess it all boils down to what happens in the Night rather than who we lynch

Mafia has to shoot them and they have to get rid of mafia so I guess we have to hope for that?

I'm still here
Minish and ex, the only way legacy is town is if kirino and rubik are partners
I dont know if that's the case
What do you guys think
what about johnny?

You've established yourself as pretty hard to work with rofl
I have no intent on throwing but this is a game of imperfect info and assumptions, and one of my assumptions is that kirino and rubik aren't partnered
Sure if that assumption is wrong my solve ends up being totally off mark
What about Minish and / or Ex?

If Tristan can kill then town can't currently win and is just kingmaker unless he hits mafia in the night right
even if we lynch right if tristan kills town we just automatically don't even have next day right?

Mafia has to get rid of them at some point so I guess it all boils down to what happens in the Night rather than who we lynch

Mafia has to shoot them and they have to get rid of mafia so I guess we have to hope for that?

what about johnny?
If Mellow is a killing role then all we can hope for if that scum kills them. If they don't, we need to vote for no elimination to force the two parties into attacking each other or losing.

Johnny could maybe be the third in this team?
I still have felt like johnny is kind of towny even if their presence has dropped off dramatically and they had that weird callout of minish
Idk
I think you're definitely finding worlds that are more likely now than worlds where I either 1. Outright outed my entire team for no reason and then top posted regardless or 2. Outright hard defended two easy miseliminations (don't tell me they weren't easy elims because you think Ex is town apparently and Ex wants/ed to vote both and not defending either of those two could win scum-me the game if they aren't my partners). Which is a good thing because those worlds are tinfoil land.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If Mellow is a killing role then all we can hope for if that scum kills them. If they don't, we need to vote for no elimination to force the two parties into attacking each other or losing.
if tristan kills a town then we lose regardless of the lynch here maybe
and since we're assuming he's hostile mafia would have to kill them to win probably so they'd go for him probably

I guess the plan here is to either disrupt him if we lynch correctly, or just hope he hits scum if we lynch wrong/don't lynch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom